Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

How much of a boring oval office do you have to be to not have a hype up song
He actually said "Lewis' tears as he moves to blame the car, his team, the tyres, his team mate and the FIA for his failure to win" but it wouldn't fit in the box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Max's hype song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7lupWc-gBU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Are Lance is just giving the others a shot by sitting out the start of the season.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He should consider extending his generosity forever

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

due to his injuries lance stroll has been humanely euthanised (hammer)

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Excited F1 is back

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Excited F1 is back

Wow peter dinklage got old

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Wow peter dinklage got old

You would too after the back half of GoT.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Bip Roberts posted:

I am looking forward to a historically correct retelling of the 2022 f1 season

This is actually why I want to watch it. Who knows what nonsense they came up with!?

Maybe Hamilton was actually a dolphin for half the season.

Binotto was possessed and that's why he kept sabotaging Leclerc.

There was never a racer by the name of mazepin in F1.

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Pvt. Public posted:

On a completely unrelated note: what races are y'all planning to get to this year? My dad and I will be doing Italy, Monaco, Spain, Le Mans, and Canada as his overdue and extended retirement trip. I'll likely be at Japan since I'll be in the country at that time anyway and I'll maybe make it to Austin and possibly Mexico. I'll be in Brazil but at a drat wedding and not the race, which I'm not at all upset about. Not one bit.

You're only going to 8 races this year? What are you, poor?

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
Lance has simply taken a temporary position behind the scenes as The Dark Strategist.. The Arcane Game Master of the paddock. WDC inbound.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Charles Leclerc posted:

The only genuinely nice person to win in a newey shitbox is Mika, right?

Damon counts. Seb got better as he matured but that wasn’t in the Red Bull.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jesus loving christ, show the times during testing??

This is absolutely useless information..

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Not watching the testing but I assume Lewis WDC 2023, Still I Rise, #Blessed, :lewis:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

Not watching the testing but I assume Lewis WDC 2023, Still I Rise, #Blessed, :lewis:

:yeah:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If they're not sandbagging, boy do I have bad news for you.

(Both Mercs are over 2s off the pace)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Diet Crack posted:

Jesus loving christ, show the times during testing??

This is absolutely useless information..

the Scud are in first, what more information do you need? The rest is just noise.

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

lmao at Will Buxton's fan fic he just delivered on air of Vettel coming in to fill in for Lance(assuming he's still injured) next week and the Aston Martin magically coming good and both Vettel and Alonso getting on the podium.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Will a new papaya gang tag be created? I feel that Danny should be replaced with Zak as Piastri has not yet earned the right to be a true poggers driver...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

'Papaya Boi - no Shoes'

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

refleks posted:

Will a new papaya gang tag be created? I feel that Danny should be replaced with Zak as Piastri has not yet earned the right to be a true poggers driver...

cucking alpine was pretty poggers

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

ok so I got the F1TV pro thing on discount and now I really feel like a pro, just like the gladiators in F1 racing

(but seriously much better quality than the various other poo poo quality streams and also 60fps *chef kiss*)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

F1TV Prowns

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ArmZ posted:

cucking alpine was pretty poggers

True, but that feels just as much like a Webber move as anything else. Plus, its kicking a man who is already down.

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
Yeah F1TV is excellent value especially being able to go back and watch old stuff or turn the data feed stream on a phone or tablet while watching the race on a big tv. I have a feeling some lovely service like Peacock or god forbid ESPN is going to end up signing some exclusive US deal for streaming F1 and I won't be able to subscribe to it anymore without VPN fuckery.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Watching testing is about as worthwhile as watching practice sessions.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1113944#p1113944

:thunk:

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

is there a way to turn off the commentators so I can watch/listen to cars going around the track and/or garage work cuz jesus christ buxton, crofty, and whoever the gently caress the other 2 ppl are

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

shut the gently caress up about this jacket gimmick my god, piss off sky

e: lmao, Russell's merc just shut down mid track. Hydraulics failure.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Feb 24, 2023

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

Diet Crack posted:

shut the gently caress up about this jacket gimmick my god, piss off sky

e: lmao, Russell's merc just shut down mid track. Hydraulics failure.

Looks like a hydraulic failure. Most likely a pump.

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.

Abisteen posted:

Yeah F1TV is excellent value especially being able to go back and watch old stuff or turn the data feed stream on a phone or tablet while watching the race on a big tv. I have a feeling some lovely service like Peacock or god forbid ESPN is going to end up signing some exclusive US deal for streaming F1 and I won't be able to subscribe to it anymore without VPN fuckery.

If they turn this poo poo into the nhl I will lose my mind.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Seems the Ferrari is fastest in terms of raw speed

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Diet Crack posted:

Crown Ferrari, cancel the season

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

I love Ferrari

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hell yeah I forgot to cancel my sub when the season ended last year so gently caress it watching the pre-season testing now. Also just saw that drive to survive season 5 dropped. Stoked for that too.

go merc and go checo and gently caress verstappen

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The REAL Goobusters posted:

gently caress verstappen

his name is max

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Diet Crack posted:

BYYYYG DYYYYCK NYYYYYCK

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Abisteen posted:

Thankfully the US TV deal got renewed last year and they didn't kill F1TV here as part of it, so we should be good for the foreseeable future.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/itsIightsout/status/1629118831988731904