Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

really queer Christmas posted:

That's how most qcs style threads go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

That's how most qcs style threads go.

The mods are going to make the funny posts even more bannable when qcs opens

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The mods are going to make the funny posts even more bannable when qcs opens

i guess youre safe then

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its pretty bad that we have an entire culture around them here in the US, but that thread always just devolves into pyf car crashes

some of the early portions of that htread were interesting but theere is only so much you can say about infrastructure and how to better it. tahts also why i think its better just to have smaller threads that die or you can close once they get too aids

oh yeah also that sphyere goon got introduced to they/them tiktok and that is way too much for a goon to handle

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
long posts in qcs and qcs-likes are sometimes unpleasant to read but necessary imo. its important to remember that the staff of this site, from jeff on down, are incapable of even perceiving subtext, much less understanding it. they cannot comprehend something unless you spell it out for them in as much detail as possible. even if they could, they're so afraid of being wrong on some minor technical point that they won't engage with any ambiguity.

except prag, obviously. always except prag

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
very funny to me that the staff does so much incredibly stupid poo poo as a consequence of not wanting to be seen as stupid or ignorant. a pathological need to look smart in front of a bunch of braindead jackanapes

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

long posts in qcs and qcs-likes are sometimes unpleasant to read but necessary imo. its important to remember that the staff of this site, from jeff on down, are incapable of even perceiving subtext, much less understanding it. they cannot comprehend something unless you spell it out for them in as much detail as possible. even if they could, they're so afraid of being wrong on some minor technical point that they won't engage with any ambiguity.

except prag, obviously. always except prag

Pity the mods can't appreciate when Cher says she has so much more fun vegging out instead of partying exactly when her secret crush Josh is around.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the admins hate all the forums and users now except gbs I guess

e: like theres a 40 page in pyf that is begging for the admins to talk to the userbase that the admins are clearly reading and yet refusing to post in

you make it sound so reasonable like it's not more or less 40 pages of hostile and insulting tantrum throwing by some of the worst people on this forum lol

uwu im just calling you a fat r word and i want some answers for my thread where we act like dead-eyed pieces of poo poo 24/7 uwu *puppy eyes*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

you make it sound so reasonable like it's not more or less 40 pages of hostile and insulting tantrum throwing by some of the worst people on this forum lol

uwu im just calling you a fat r word and i want some answers for my thread where we act like dead-eyed pieces of poo poo 24/7 uwu *puppy eyes*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Riot Bimbo posted:

lol if you think the admins deserve anything but hostility after being fuckups for years

and youre confusing their thread for the gbs ukraine thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Riot bimbo is just mad they got repeatedly told to shut up in the pyf thread lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Riot Bimbo posted:

Riot Bimbo posted:

Look atnthis loving huge dipshit rear end retard

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
lol this users rap sheet is entirely doing poo poo she complains about in this thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

dont insult my friend az like this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

lol this users rap sheet is entirely doing poo poo she complains about in this thread

none of them realize that if tehy dont like something they can make fun of it or flame people back

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can we goldmine the old goonfund thread?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

none of them realize that if tehy dont like something they can make fun of it or flame people back

they're afraid of doing it and whiffing and looking stupid so instead of trying they go right to look like a weird dipshit. its dumbass social anxiety all the way down

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Riot Bimbo posted:

You're dumb as gently caress

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

Yeah probably. Easier for the admins to just ignore it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
suggesting the staff should have to engage their userbase and face the consequences of their actions is bad faith trolling. you should be loving ashamed for even suggesting it. who would want to help maintain a community space if they were accountable for their fuckups??

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I came to this thread for discourse as is standard for CSPAM

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lumpentroll posted:

i guess youre safe then

:supaburn:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I would like the mods to stop probating people for jokes in their posts, specifically my jokes in my posts

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Riot Bimbo posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I would like the mods to stop probating people for jokes in their posts, specifically my jokes in my posts

The mods are only allowed to hurt my posting enemies and not my posting friends.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The mods are only allowed to hurt my posting enemies and not my posting friends.

such a simple concept shouldnt be so hard to understand

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

As somebody who has no posting enemies, agreed

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what is up with all the worst posters having pulp avatrs... interesting phenom

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

As somebody who has no posting enemies, agreed

im youre enemry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

what is up with all the worst posters having pulp avatrs... interesting phenom

squizzle gave them out in the trump thread

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im youre enemry

well i like you :)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

well i like you :)

now youre my enemy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lumpentroll posted:

now youre my enemy

i like you too :)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

lol that explains it alright

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

He just gave them out, I had one before I was a mod and I never posted in the Trump thread. I believe they were given out to replace to Bernie avs given to everyone who toxxed for him in 2020.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Literally everyone is lumpentrolls enemy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im youre enemry

LegoMan posted:

Literally everyone is lumpentrolls enemy

Comanche... Lord of the Posts.