Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I would also like to suggest that encouraging people to look at unsecured webcams is a killing offence. Because wtf is that.

The mods are so loving useless that they didn't even bother removing the links for the unsecured webcams from the replies or doing anything about people who participated in being absolute creeps lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Bust Rodd filling his house full of unsecured webcams and doing naked yoga "hehe, oops I forgot to set up the security"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TheSwizzler posted:

Bust Rodd filling his house full of unsecured webcams and doing naked yoga "hehe, oops I forgot to set up the security"

If you build it, they will come

(Nobody came)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Well bust probably did

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Famethrowa posted:

maybe telling on my field, but my infosec professor had us try the unsecured webcam trick on an assignment

did your professor lead a discussion on the legality of spying on people through unsecured webcams first or did they just open y'all up to civil liability for kicks

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Looks like the creepcam post was finally edited out, so we have another PYF success story.

dont
Dec 18, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
[holding my nose so my voice sounds different] and lets reverse fun haters ban+30 for inquiring about the mods health

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Looks like the creepcam post was finally edited out, so we have another PYF success story.

Can we at least finish that poo poo with a perma, someone like that does not belong in genpop.

dont
Dec 18, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
10 years ago, when webcams were absolutely not as ubiquitous as today, there was a "lets look at unsecured webcams" thread but the entirety of the thread was composed of traffic cams, zoo cameras (left open intentionally) of creatures and rarely, a person who left it open on purpose. i remember this bc we found a camera with controls watching a german or swedish guy in his cubicle (he had set it up himself at eyelevel, it wasnt a security cam) and when he noticed the camera moving he got really excited and started showing us random silly stuff he had lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

idk what was in the post originally but there are still a bunch of links to the unsecured webcam streams or whatever in replies and idk if those are valid links or if they're just temporary or what but I'm absolutely not gonna click on them to check

Flipgrip
Feb 16, 2007

loving how dead fyad is and how many funny posters aren't posting this loving rocks.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

whenever an admin drops a post they will immediately start butt-schooching around the forums

dont
Dec 18, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

idk what was in the post originally but there are still a bunch of links to the unsecured webcam streams or whatever in replies and idk if those are valid links or if they're just temporary or what but I'm absolutely not gonna click on them to check

why the gently caress is the first one like a rehab facility. why would someone post that instead of something less overly voyeuristic in the most sociopathic way possible. wtf is wrong with people lol

e: the other ones are sheep and reindeer. cute

dont has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Feb 24, 2023

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Herstory Begins Now posted:

?? i didn't get one. You're willfully missing the point though if you can't see why people are concerned that the admins/owner clearly feel themselves to be in some kind of war with the users that keeps requiring them to do huge mass punishments that started with insulting gangtags and mass probations and somehow has escalated to mass ban+30s

Gangtags don't show on phone posts so it is understandable that folks don't know.

The QCS Friends gangtags was given out to every single poster who posted in the actual foreal "Merry Christmas" this is not the same thread that got admin paneled into oblivion. The only record of who got the 7 day probe is on this dumb Vietnam Memorial joke image. One poster was stricken from the monument because it was all his fault anyways.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Gangtags don't show on phone posts so it is understandable that folks don't know.

The QCS Friends gangtags was given out to every single poster who posted in the actual foreal "Merry Christmas" this is not the same thread that got admin paneled into oblivion. The only record of who got the 7 day probe is on this dumb Vietnam Memorial joke image. One poster was stricken from the monument because it was all his fault anyways.

blacking out the two GBS mods from that was just perfect

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ulvir posted:

blacking out the two GBS mods from that was just perfect

Bad foreshadowing though, since they did indeed get to continue living unlike the rest.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

In it, voted 5

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

no he got 3 days and half the posters itt clapped for fluffdaddy like loving seals it was pathetic

In my defense, I assumed the 3 days was a quickie temp thing and the perma would hit in like an hour. Too naive, I guess.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Leal posted:

In it, voted 5

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

iwentdoodie posted:

Bad foreshadowing though, since they did indeed get to continue living unlike the rest.

many of us are still around though

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Leal posted:

In it, voted 5

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ulvir posted:

many of us are still around though

I meant the funny ones.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

huh, how about that

Leal posted:

In it, voted 5

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Leal posted:

In it, voted 5

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Mod's can't look up.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Leal posted:

In it, voted 5

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

dont posted:

10 years ago, when webcams were absolutely not as ubiquitous as today, there was a "lets look at unsecured webcams" thread but the entirety of the thread was composed of traffic cams, zoo cameras (left open intentionally) of creatures and rarely, a person who left it open on purpose. i remember this bc we found a camera with controls watching a german or swedish guy in his cubicle (he had set it up himself at eyelevel, it wasnt a security cam) and when he noticed the camera moving he got really excited and started showing us random silly stuff he had lol

I wanna day that dudes name was Fritz or something, it was surprisingly wholesome iirc

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This thread sucks. Voted 3

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

did your professor lead a discussion on the legality of spying on people through unsecured webcams first or did they just open y'all up to civil liability for kicks

he said dont click the links thatd be illegal but anyway heres how you do it lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Famethrowa posted:

he said dont click the links thatd be illegal but anyway heres how you do it lmao

I like that thread saying make sure to tag the illegal ones. Just so everyone knows what they are

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

the peephole drilling megathread [56k no]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

TheSwizzler posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TheSwizzler posted:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while, free stux.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Charles Bukowski posted:

This is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while, free stux.

Unfortunately he made fun on a grown rear end man so he needs to pay the price.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol at the lepers colony. Thats a whole bunch of terrible probes all at once

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Lol at the lepers colony. Thats a whole bunch of terrible probes all at once

gotta look busy before the annual performance review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord