Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

je suis lumpentroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

LegoMan posted:

Literally everyone is lumpentrolls enemy

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can we goldmine the old goonfund thread?

it rules that the liberal 'replacement' for the well run fund has still not actually set up a way to take donations to give to people after 3 motnhs, also they already started means testing the aid they middleman and don't even give out themselves lmfao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

it rules that the liberal 'replacement' for the well run fund has still not actually set up a way to take donations to give to people after 3 motnhs, also they already started means testing the aid they middleman and don't even give out themselves lmfao

Yeah, we should free plinkey and set up his new gambling fund

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

squizzle gave them out in the trump thread

its ver funny they quit posting after being demodded

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tbf plenty of 501c3s get treated as slush funds in the NPO-industrial complex

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Skyl3lazer posted:

what

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Skyl3lazer posted:

aids

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skyl3lazer posted:

I always found it so god damned funny that UKMT thread swooped in to IMF the goonfund. Brits are brits

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Skyl3lazer posted:

bad post imo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I think it's cool that a proper fund with proper documentation so goons don't get hosed on tax stuff is being set up, but I don't know poo poo I just spent the last two weeks poring over disclosure forms

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

lmfao the person in the thread claims the reason they havent gotten their charity designation is because there was one person in the entire state of washington that does charity stuff, and that that person was an intern that quit, and everyone in the thread just believed it immediately.

really just great stuff all around

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
"Well run" really spoils that whole post. App I know is that I got $100 bucks from the absentee gambler and so far he's the only guy who gave me money so far I guess. Kinda a trunpbux emotion I feel about the whole thing.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

lmfao the person in the thread claims the reason they havent gotten their charity designation is because there was one person in the entire state of washington that does charity stuff, and that that person was an intern that quit, and everyone in the thread just believed it immediately.

It's incredibly common for states to not give a gently caress about your paperwork if it's not tied to some Walmart tax cheat bullshit foundation

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

[claiming to be a communist while getting visibly angry that you didnt fill out the proper charity paperwork through the united states government]

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Skyl3lazer posted:

lol I have no idea if it is true or not but lmao at coming into C-SPAM and expressing incredulity at government incompetence

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

you should open an investigation about it inspector

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

oh god, not this poo poo again

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Skyl3lazer posted:

[claiming to be a communist while getting visibly angry that you didnt fill out the proper charity paperwork through the united states government]

im a fascist

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a fascist

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Look all I'm saying is that these should be easy requests. Where's the paperwork? Wheres the emails from the state? All we get is "oh heres some numbers [with no proof] of how much the fund "distributed"" [note that they didnt distribute it through their claimed shared account, but that outside people did on their behalf]. Yeah wow this is so transparent, and their council of 5 people that had a total of 5 people "voted" for [also on a discord offsite] definitely couldnt just be having random people send them money.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Where is the new goon fund thread?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

Look all I'm saying is that these should be easy requests. Where's the paperwork? Wheres the emails from the state? All we get is "oh heres some numbers [with no proof] of how much the fund "distributed"" [note that they didnt distribute it through their claimed shared account, but that outside people did on their behalf]. Yeah wow this is so transparent, and their council of 5 people that had a total of 5 people "voted" for [also on a discord offsite] definitely couldnt just be having random people send them money.

this is as stupid as when people did the same poo poo to plinkey. i didn't care then and i don't care now.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fascism ftw

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Sky is right too though.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this is as stupid as when people did the same poo poo to plinkey. i didn't care then and i don't care now.

This too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Skyl3lazer posted:

I am still not seeing the problem here. Have you tried asking them on discord/something awful? You also know you can email WA state about their charity status too?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i mean a degenerate gambler being better at running it than a goon project was a given

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

liberalism :argh:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Skyl3lazer posted:

yeah that made me laugh

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

that's kind of my point, the entire drama in the first place was dumb as poo poo people from qcs or fyad or PYF (lol) that just wanted to shitstir, and the mods caved to it entirely. we had a good thing that had to be Worse because the shittiest people on the forums were bored

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ok, my mind is changed. it would actually be a praxis to let goons open themselves up to irs action.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I did enjoy the naive optimism of "start a charity? eh we can bang that out in a few weeks right"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I trust, without investigating, that the UKMT Goonfund would provide very pretty spreadsheets with supporting documentation that explains every event and instance of non moment on the well projected timeline. But lmao I ain't reeding poo poo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I did enjoy the naive optimism of "start a charity? eh we can bang that out in a few weeks right"

youre the same guy who accused people in the thread of being CIA agents lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i am a cia agent though

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

also, just based on the number of orgs i've worked with, lmfao if you think nu-goon fund is being run incompetently

i just shuffled off an org that's unhappy with our software because it's not 1:1 for the software suite they just left after we converted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

i am a cia agent though

same... the oval office Investigation Agency