Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

youre the same guy who accused people in the thread of being CIA agents lmfao

No, I posted a tweet about how to disrupt leftist organizations using CIA-approved methodology but you do your thing

that thing you always do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

also, just based on the number of orgs i've worked with, lmfao if you think nu-goon fund is being run incompetently

i just shuffled off an org that's unhappy with our software because it's not 1:1 for the software suite they just left after we converted it.

More importantly you can always verify their charity status yourself, it's just 1 email or phone call away lmfao.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

More importantly you can always verify their charity status yourself, it's just 1 email or phone call away lmfao.

I just checked, no record, I was told no one cares

very zen

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

No, I posted a tweet about how to disrupt leftist organizations using CIA-approved methodology but you do your thing

that thing you always do

this is an internet board not a leftist organization lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Azathoth posted:

lol I have no idea if it is true or not but lmao at coming into C-SPAM and expressing incredulity at government incompetence

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this is an internet board not a leftist organization lmfao

that's what we were all saying when the chants for "form an LLC or perish" were raining down but it didn't work

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

also lmfao I guess

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
when i learned BNR was funding itself out of one person's paypal my first thought was "the irs is going to love that"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
irs agents spotted

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I tried to donate to the new goon fund but they said they "don't take money from crackers" and then they wanted to sell me a timeshare but were bullying me and saying I have to let them stay during my timeshare week too?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I tried to donate to the new goon fund but they said they "don't take money from crackers" and then they wanted to sell me a timeshare but were bullying me and saying I have to let them stay during my timeshare week too?

Tell them you're interested in the timeshare, then get out of there once they give you the free golf clubs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
now the new goon fund says they'll take my money but they want me to put it in cash in an envelope and write my weight down on the envelope before I leave it under a mailbox for them? and if my weight isn't 10 pounds lower when they collect the money next month they're gonna put me on an all liquid diet??

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

had this experience too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dont know why teh goonfund guy talked in a fake indian accent and ended the conversation with "u know it smell bad in there" when they were means testing my posts for liberalism

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

called up the goon fund and he said my daughter kicked his dog??? wtf is going on in there.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dont know why teh goonfund guy talked in a fake indian accent and ended the conversation with "u know it smell bad in there" when they were means testing my posts for liberalism

who would do such a thing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

who would do such a thing

he's been party rocked

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

he's been party rocked

it's punishment for getting that loving song stuck in my head

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Skyl3lazer posted:

that's kind of my point, the entire drama in the first place was dumb as poo poo people from qcs or fyad or PYF (lol) that just wanted to shitstir, and the mods caved to it entirely. we had a good thing that had to be Worse because the shittiest people on the forums were bored

nah it sucked because they didn't give me any money

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's punishment for getting that loving song stuck in my head

this motherfucker buys avatars

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

this motherfucker buys avatars

You say that like I'm not sitting on a dragon hoard of certificates from the various wrongs I have suffered at the hands of vicious administration

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

nah it sucked because they didn't give me any money

THIS IS THE MATERIALISM THAT MATTERS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the irs giving a poo poo about a small gift fund that is almost certianly under the annual per person gift limit as a whole is pretty funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

party rock anthem is a fun song

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

the irs giving a poo poo about a small gift fund that is almost certianly under the annual per person gift limit as a whole is pretty funny

it costs the IRS less money to go after Goonfund than it would to go after Deloitte's CSR program tax haven NPO.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

it costs the IRS less money to go after Goonfund than it would to go after Deloitte's CSR program tax haven NPO.

Deloitte's CSR program tax haven NPO sucks for the same reason the goonfund thread did

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

the problem is that everything he was doing was legal even if he spent the money he got on his gambling debts

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

the problem is that everything he was doing was legal even if he spent the money he got on his gambling debts

Well if it's legal, it must be ethical :)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The donation process to the new fund is in fact very easy and required surprisingly little blood, and the chanting only goes on in your head for an hour or two after the ceremony where you pledge your soul to someone called Lord Hastur, which I think is the name of the registrar.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Goonfund audit is gonna be a hazing ritual for the new surge of IRS agents going through their training this year.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

can I get an accurate tl;dr on the goonfund thread because it sounds like whatever happened with the IRS or gambling or whatever was probably funny

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i wonder how many irs agents have been run off the forums and still have bug up their butt about it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can I get an accurate tl;dr on the goonfund thread because it sounds like whatever happened with the IRS or gambling or whatever was probably funny

no

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

whyy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Dustcat posted:

i wonder how many irs agents have been run off the forums and still have bug up their butt about it

run off? theyre the mods

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

from my sixth hand knowledge there was little to no documentation regarding deposits/payments and when the OP was revealed as a gambler of some degree questions were raised that were never satisfactorily answered

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Skyl3lazer posted:

that's kind of my point, the entire drama in the first place was dumb as poo poo people from qcs or fyad or PYF (lol) that just wanted to shitstir, and the mods caved to it entirely. we had a good thing that had to be Worse because the shittiest people on the forums were bored

bro i just noticed youre the goon who spent $3000 or something so you could ban lowtax

how about you gigve me money bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
lol that theres a whole cadre of posters mad about plinkey