Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The forums are apparently very financially solvent as of the last state of the forums post.
If you are asking people to perform a job, pay them for the job.

Then you also have two way accountability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The forums are apparently very financially solvent as of the last state of the forums post.
If you are asking people to perform a job, pay them for the job.

Then you also have two way accountability

shut the gently caress up

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

shut the gently caress up

My ticket window for your bullshit is closed, AiT

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

pay me on cookie assortments, in the tradition of our founders

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao they demodded kit

dudes rock

im hooting and hollering

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm preparing to become admin. My first job will be to BAN Rasklnikov for collaborating with previous mods. We have to look forward, not backward.

Fascist

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:lol: it really is JIRA

i'm loving nostrodamus over here :c00l:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

going to be real, the gbs ukraine war type meltdodwn is going to be so good

lol its already good. much qq-ing about tankies.

normally word filter modding is very bad but if anyone calling people tankies got banned, well, that might be the only good word filter modding ever

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I am a tankie and I call people tankies, that would be upsetting

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

also lmao goonjira

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

The PYF Sagas thread is closed and will not be reopened. There were expectations set when the thread was allowed to return after being gassed previously, and those conditions were not met. This week, things escalated quickly to an unmanageable state, and Jeffrey was available to back up the decision to close the PYF Sagas thread. We have discussed this with The Saddest Rhino, and we appreciate his numerous attempts to get the thread back on track. Like we have previously mentioned, the admins do not see this as a moderation failure because Rhino was in communication with us and trying to navigate one of the most difficult threads to manage after closing QCS.

PYF is one of the most welcoming forums on SA through a lot of hard work over the years, and we do not want to see its reputation damaged. In its current form, the PYF Sagas thread is creating a rift between users on the site, instead of bringing them together. That has not always been the case. When the Sagas thread worked, it was under constant daily moderation to keep it on track for historical sagas, not current drama. It is clear to us that goons are incapable of understanding where that line is, including how to watch "drama" from a distance and not take the jokes to a personal level. Unfortunately, it has now begun to spread to other places around the forums -- including the mod forum. We cannot let this administrative failure further impact the rest of this site.

Thankfully, we have a space built within these forums for funny flame wars and "no rules" posting - it is FYAD. If someone wants a place to make fun of the weird hosed up poo poo that happens on this website, FYAD exists. Hell, it even has a thread for making fun of this stuff for ages.

thread closed
ait was right

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao they demodded kit

dudes rock

I saw the grenade! It's true!!!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Xaris posted:

lol its already good. much qq-ing about tankies.

normally word filter modding is very bad but if anyone calling people tankies got banned, well, that might be the only good word filter modding ever

if anyone ever has a meltdown in the cspam thread, post searching for tankies keyword is the absolute quickest way to turn up their dumbest takes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
wow

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
So funny that they probed SPR before this

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Going to bed soon, wonder if my face will be sore from this enormous Cheshire grin

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

going to be real, the gbs ukraine war type meltdodwn is going to be so good

KirbyKhan posted:

So funny that they probed SPR before this

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao they demodded kit

dudes rock

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
told my friends I couldn't go to the movies tonight because there's too much content online and I don't want to fall behind

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

bro

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol that owns

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

500 good dogs posted:

told my friends I couldn't go to the movies tonight because there's too much content online and I don't want to fall behind

doing this on a friday night is, in particular, very funny

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

500 good dogs posted:

what movie

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

500 good dogs posted:

before judging you harshly, what movie was it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

500 good dogs posted:

jeff promises no manchild left behind

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thankfully i have two young children so instead of canceling plans to lol at the forums i simply never had any to begin with

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
im watching am ovie right now

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lobster shirt posted:

thankfully i have two young children so instead of canceling plans to lol at the forums i simply never had any to begin with

see my trick was to never develop a social life

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this one

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
goddamn tankie concern trolls kramering around because i can't stop jerking off to isis beheadings righteous vatnik disposal, fully mask off imo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im gunna watch banshess of ishirin tonight

not much else to watch

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

thats a fuckin good movie, the great silence and mannaja are 2 more great spag westerns if you're in the mood

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

good choice. and the original french, c'est le meilleur

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

what movie

idk I don't really have friends

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
This is the greatest website of all time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i can finally watch real movies now that my BITCH girlfriend is out of state on a work trip

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

thats a fuckin good movie, the great silence and mannaja are 2 more great spag westerns if you're in the mood

duh

speng31b
May 8, 2010

rip to Lee van Cleef there was a real one

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

500 good dogs posted:

idk I don't really have friends

:smith: bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

ya dude the italians made some sick films

to quote myself from the pop culture thread

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Much like the indigenous tribes of the west, the Italians know what happens when the white man comes to conquer your lands.