Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Filthy Hans posted:

Majorian is a nice poster but chronically incapable of not making bad mod actions 500% worse through continuing actions

he quit modding a couple days ago because he's got a wee bairn on the way which is great, best of luck to him, but him running into that grease fire with a big pan of water at this late hour is regrettably on brand

one time I was posting in a D&D thread (yes I know) and made a dismissive post arguing with libs and he PMed me to politely suggest I edit it so that he wouldn't have to probe me, which I did. that seems like it demonstrates some restraint

on the other hand if he was a bad mod then no one's allowed to make fun of the other probe he gave me anymore. rap sheet jubilee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I think SAD launch may have been poorly executed. Personally suggest a quick reset just my opinion tho not really invested here

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I think SAD launch may have been poorly executed. Personally suggest a quick reset just my opinion tho not really invested here

why rebrand QCS if you're just going to immediately gently caress it up in the same way that made that three letter combination a laughingstock in the first place

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

:qq:CS

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8UV_jmMkk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

it’s kind of incredible how poorly it went, feel bad for the nicer admins that took all the heat

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

NeatHeteroDude posted:

is it the same quality as on ps5? one of the big hooks for me were those adaptive trigger things but i'd never buy a new console for them

idk i dont have a ps5 because it has no games, but i did try using a dualsense on my pc with it and i didn't think the adaptive triggers were good, i guess neat but not that good. i was having a hard time so i went to mouse+kb and now the game is more like Doom 2016 and i'm 500% more godly at it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it’s kind of incredible how poorly it went, feel bad for the nicer admins that took all the heat

i didn't expect anything else lol

honestly the right thing to do would have been mass unban to kick it off and actual have a plan instead of constantly going radio silent while hitting people with arbitrary 30+b constantly every other month and then slinking back away

that all it did was lead to yet more abitrary probes and bans to kick it off.. well.. very on brand. at least most were 1-3 day instead of 30+b, so, i guess thigns are improving afterall :thumbsup:

like i said before i actually like most goons and wish there was less stupid AIDS drama, but it's not because of the users most of the time.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 08:17 on Feb 25, 2023

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

god I love this movie and post this video constantly

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

They should have just called it this tbh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

prag closing the thread to go pick up some milk real quick then never returning

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Cup Runneth Over posted:

god I love this movie and post this video constantly

yeah. i just wish it wasn't always applicable to SA moderation

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Prag and Athantos being the front-facing guys while Fluffdaddy kills everyone from afar was 100% planned ahead of time. They were anticipating a (justified) shitstorm

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Yeah this is them being 'nice'

And it'd have worked if not for the Larry perma

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i really don't think that was the plan or desired outcome, least of all prag's.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
jeff just cant help himself

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

i really don't think that was the plan or desired outcome, least of all prag's.

Jeff banning Larry def made everything a hundred times worse but cmon everyone knew this would happen once QCS reopened

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Jeff banning Larry def made everything a hundred times worse but cmon everyone knew this would happen once QCS reopened

the users knew

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ironically this time i dont think the mods did

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

lol...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
who was lostcause??

also drat

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Xaris posted:

who was lostcause??

also drat

some nobody perma’d by Abe 15 years ago lol

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Robo Reagan posted:

lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
wow

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Raskolnikov38 posted:

some nobody perma’d by Abe 15 years ago lol
lol ok come on. chinatown was a epic catchphrase lovely gbs poster that ran out of cspam to go cry about it in gbs not being snuff-huffing enough and qq about tankies, which is extremely cringe, but at that point you cant loving hold a 15 year old loving "arguging with a 11 year old on twitter" Abe perma against them.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

the users knew

: /

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

lol ok come on. chinatown was a epic catchphrase lovely gbs poster that ran out of cspam to go cry about it in gbs not being snuff-huffing enough and qq about tankies, which is extremely cringe, but at that point you cant loving hold a 15 year old loving "arguging with a 11 year old on twitter" Abe perma against them.

they've been waiting this whole time for the perfect moment to strike

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm thinking very hard about forums drama (not, I've just captured another region for the crusaders. my mage general army is level 12).

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

I hate that guy and that permaban is so loving stupid. How did they even find out. Did he somehow keep the same ip and they only now checked over 3 pages of rap sheet poo poo?

This probably is going to get even dumber

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

500 good dogs posted:

they've been waiting this whole time for the perfect moment to strike

fluffdaddy is the seal team 6 of the mods, waiting for the right moment to take down their most wanted

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Robo Reagan posted:

fluffdaddy is the seal team 6 of the mods, waiting for the right moment to take down their most wanted
zero light thirty

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I figured it would take at least a week to collapse but jeff hit the fuckin nos booster unexpectedly

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

I hate that guy and that permaban is so loving stupid. How did they even find out. Did he somehow keep the same ip and they only now checked over 3 pages of rap sheet poo poo?

This probably is going to get even dumber

lmao that's so weird..... used to play tf2 with 'em... just goes to show.,, you never know which permabanned user anyone is these days....

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i am harry posted:

i wish you had 0 interest in having anything to do with whats happening inside of cspam too

that's rude and I can't wait to approve your ban when they make me admin of cspam and pyf.

Filthy Hans posted:

congrats on the personal growth, then

thanks. in reply to redneck et al, I love you. I agree with you. It's time for a new generation of mod-user interactions.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
NHD you gotta stop that poo poo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what did NHD do thats so bad

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
the joke threat poo poo

Lpzie