Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

free hubcaps posted:

Sounds a lot like the weather in New england. Tbh the upper peninsula/door county wi are one of the few places in the US I think I'd like living apart from new england.

Stay safe west coasters!

Come join us, Northern Lower Michigan is Paradise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

IM HAVING MORE BEERS AT NOON

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

WATCH OUT FOR FLYING BAGS

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

right now it's like, the warmest it's gonna get at 35 degrees so the roads are kinda melting

but in 90 minutes it will drop below freezing and the city will become a solid block of ice

I'm seriously considering digging my car out and getting a pizza in this time window :thunk:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

right now it's like, the warmest it's gonna get at 35 degrees so the roads are kinda melting

but in 90 minutes it will drop below freezing and the city will become a solid block of ice

I'm seriously considering digging my car out and getting a pizza in this time window :thunk:

what will be on the pizza though

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

behold, the lesser spotted floor orca (with Snake Plisken)

MAJESTIC

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

what will be on the pizza though

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I have scraped the car and I'm currently sitting in it waiting for the heat and window defrosters to kick in 🥶

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:lol: hand tossed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
PIES FLY AT NOON AND A HALF

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Ruby Gloom posted:

Goodness, that cat!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

Any python coders in the thread that I can shoot a PM to? Working on a hobby project and running into a wall when it comes to data output.

The only pythons I know are my massive biceps :smug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

Hell yeah

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzbxvE7kUC0

this, but on infinite loops, but without the guitar solo

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIqcMIfp6sk
OH poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Boobs

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

:haibrow:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

:prepop:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TIP posted:

I suggest you switch to java, c#, or javascript so I can help you

But the whole point of this project is to learn how to parse JSON in python.

I mean I guess I could try it in c#.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

lol

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

smol

https://i.imgur.com/ipL50pP.mp4

also :lmao:

https://i.imgur.com/fLY4wuM.mp4

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

Any python coders in the thread that I can shoot a PM to? Working on a hobby project and running into a wall when it comes to data output.

Hang on let me take off my shirt because

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:sigh: never mind

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

Lol goddamn

*soft whale sounds*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Have fun bagmo watch out for

TIP posted:

WATCH OUT FOR FLYING BAGS

:sigh: forget it

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Man I love pizza so much but 300 calories per slice, holy moley. That pizza is more than an entire days caloric intake for me.

Why does pizza have to be soooooo gooooood?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m dog sitting for my cousin tonight:

Wrigley is 16 and has been deaf for a few years. He’s always been basically a cat, just sleeping on the couch and looking out of it… until any food comes out and then he’s all over you begging. He’s a good little methuselah.

Sadie is 7 and mildly crazy as a result of normally living with three very rambunctious children currently between 4 and 12 years old. Thankfully, they aren’t around right now, so she’s mostly calm and chill.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Wrigley is 16 and has been deaf for a few years. He’s always been basically a cat, just sleeping on the couch and looking out of it… until any food comes out and then he’s all over you begging. He’s a good little methuselah.

Sadie is 7 and mildly crazy as a result of normally living with three very rambunctious children currently between 4 and 12 years old. Thankfully, they aren’t around right now, so she’s mostly calm and chill.

some good-rear end dogs right there :hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Dude 100% hug and kiss those dogs for me

And for the love of god, would you please play tug of war with Sadie and her doughnut

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to the DCFC owners meeting soon, gonna wear my DCFC owners blazer because I'm a total goon and I don't give a gently caress sorry lol

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

ILLEGALLY SMOL

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I'm going to the DCFC owners meeting soon, gonna wear my DCFC owners blazer because I'm a total goon and I don't give a gently caress sorry lol

show us the blazer this sounds fancy af

also you should get a little fez to wear with it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

bagmonkey shows up wearing the blazer and nothing else.

Maybe team hat/scarf and socks. Maybe.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

bagmonkey shows up wearing the blazer and nothing else.

Maybe team hat/scarf and socks. Maybe.

scarf tied around my waist as a loin cloth

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

scarf tied around my waist as a loin cloth

that’s what one of the socks was for

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

show us the blazer this sounds fancy af

also you should get a little fez to wear with it

white balance is off but here ya go! It's like a very Elder Statesman style jacket, with shoulder pads and gaudy gold buttons and poo poo. I loving love it and I've worn it to one wedding so far. I plan on getting some fabric matched pants to go along wit it, I absolutely want to embarrass everyone in my life

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

that’s what one of the socks was for

You know David Cross in Arrested Development how he was a never nude? Imagine that but socks. Thats me

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also our house is painted absolutely fuckin stellar colors thank you very much. I love what we did with it, lots of deep rich colors with some greys and white and stuff in the right places

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Man I love pizza so much but 300 calories per slice, holy moley. That pizza is more than an entire days caloric intake for me.

you're not supposed to eat the whole pizza on your own in one day, a couple slices is a full meal

I ate the whole pizza by myself in one day :btroll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

You know David Cross in Arrested Development how he was a never nude? Imagine that but socks. Thats me

This clip is the only part of Arrested Development I’ve seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bmk-WrYJKc