Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMP8Oa5gXs&t=1396s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Sedgr posted:

Appreciate it! It's good there's still a spot here for people to say that Poots eats turds whole and chews the crunchy ones.

It's keeping things moving.

Like bowels.

cspam thrives on cringe so you'll fit right in

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

speng31b posted:

one weird trick to cloak your real opinion in so many layers of irony that it's impossible to decipher

im normal

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

speng31b posted:

how actionable are you feeling about it, hypothetically

Grats on the leaden crown, btw!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
personally I think this war is hosed up, hope it ends soon

putin has been in the war room for several days and my mouth flaps are getting awfully dry...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
cspam rodney dangerfield going to history class and running into GBS Professor Terdguson. asking for the reason ukraine happened and a new age tankie broad giving a real thoughtful explanation and being called a peacenik bitch. getting to cspam rodney and hes bullied into finally admitting it “alright! ill say it! Putin lost because he poops his pants! He drinks horse cum!” and the professor nodding smiliningly

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

redneck nazgul posted:

i want to go on the record and say that the russian invasion of ukraine was Not loving Cool and that the loss of lives, Russian, Ukrainian, and Otherwise, is a Goddamn Tragedy and i hope that this gets resolved with a Brokered Peace Agreement and a Lasting Ceasefire

edit: the war is not loving Dope and i apologize if i have ever said it was

please queue up my wrongthink ban tia

NATO's proxy war against Russia is a very bad thing and I hope it ends soon.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
the deal is people can say double triple irony poo poo and i'll take them at face value, and they get to epically own me because i'm taking them at face value

everyone wins

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ytlaya posted:

I really hope this new post-GBS thread phase doesn't last long, because there's nothing particularly fun or entertaining about interacting with all these people who know about as much about Ukraine/Russia/History/Military Science/Homoeroticism as a random child whose parents leave on CNN all the time

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I really hope this new post-GBS thread phase doesn't last long, because there's nothing particularly fun or entertaining about interacting with all these people who know about as much about Ukraine/Russia as a random child whose parents leave on CNN all the time

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

that finger is pointing at you…

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

yeah i have AIDS -- Actively Improving DiScourse

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/HoldenOstrin/status/1629529063311245313?s=20

Lol

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Ytlaya posted:

I really hope this new post-GBS thread phase doesn't last long, because there's nothing particularly fun or entertaining about interacting with all these people who know about as much about Ukraine/Russia as a random child whose parents leave on CNN all the time

They were provoked and have to take back territory to correct past wrongs.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So is anyone going to be allowed to mention Zelensky’s house in Miami or any of that stuff before he turns up there when this wraps up or what?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Ytlaya posted:

i think the plan is that they poo poo this thread up and then it gets closed

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Regarde Aduck posted:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
russia-style invasion with just one poop guy

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Why would he leave Ukraine? The Florida comedy scene isn't that enticing.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

thats been my plan for cspam since day 1

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

can't break into the LA one without a podcast

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sedgr posted:

Why would he leave Ukraine? The Florida comedy scene isn't that enticing.

TRUMP!, Lil' Marco, Senator Bat Boy, DeSantis, etc.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

im doing my part dot gif

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

it was supposed to take a week what happened

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

infrastructure week!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

luckily cspam closes at midnight

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Is finger wagging okay?

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

The GBS posters have declared "poop jokes" during their batchall for the thread's Trial of Possession. Seems like they underbid IMO.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

That this is all the result of an oligarch funding a show, then party, called Servant of the People remains funny.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

That this is all the result of an oligarch funding a show, then party, called Servant of the People remains funny.

It's pretty crazy that the people involved in breaking the Pandora Papers got murdered.

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

So is anyone going to be allowed to mention Zelensky’s house in Miami or any of that stuff before he turns up there when this wraps up or what?

Do you have any evidence for this other than regurgitated Russian propaganda? You guys clearly enjoy posting bullshit at each other unchallenged, no wonder you're all so panicked at the thought of outsiders interrupting your echo chamber.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/may/02/facebook-posts/no-proof-ukraine-president-zelenskyy-owns-35-milli/

https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/04/07/zelenskyy-florida-villa-rumor-goes-viral-during-war-with-russia/

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lmao forever @ unironically thinking that "factchecking" poo poo is worth a drat

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
Also I was told that this was the thread for Ukraine memes now, so here you go

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

lmao forever @ unironically thinking that "factchecking" poo poo is worth a drat

If you have better sources post them as I asked, otherwise you're just mad I've interrupted your mental masturbation with facts.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

What if separatists from this thread created a new second separate c-spam ukraine thread with a different vibe because they felt that they were being oppressed by the current thread? Would the unelected moderators use gas and heavy artillery against such a thread?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thekeeshman posted:

Do you have any evidence for this other than regurgitated Russian propaganda? You guys clearly enjoy posting bullshit at each other unchallenged, no wonder you're all so panicked at the thought of outsiders interrupting your echo chamber.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/may/02/facebook-posts/no-proof-ukraine-president-zelenskyy-owns-35-milli/

https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/04/07/zelenskyy-florida-villa-rumor-goes-viral-during-war-with-russia/

lmfao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

thekeeshman posted:

Also I was told that this was the thread for Ukraine memes now, so here you go

shes wearing the cloak so he cant sniff her hair

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

thekeeshman posted:

arent you the guy that thinks this thread is nazis? do you have any evidence for that other than your hurt feelings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
gently caress me im so panicked... my echo chamber...