Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the reason i got angry at the gbs thread was because i have friends living in russia that have no choice but to live there. they cant afford to leave and there has been a genuine worry that some of them could end up conscripted and sent off to die in ukraine so seeing a bunch of epic gbs guys saying they should protest the war or turn around and walk out of ukraine if they get conscripted made me angry. i also have friends in ukraine i've known for years that i worry about because i don't want them hurt or killed because of a stupid war waged by egomaniac dictators. it wasn't because i was concern trolling i just found the posters repugnant and took it more personally than i should have. i try to disconnect myself from internet bullshit and just lol at stupid poo poo but sometimes things slip through.

yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

i think theyre regular ppl, representative of perhpas a slim majority of americans, who are badly owned by the most powerful propaganda apparatus of all time. but thats just me.

i agree with this to an extent, I mean it's like expecting a pet duck not to poo poo all over your living room. otoh they also have a profoundly bad impact and there's still poo poo in your living room.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

mawarannahr posted:

i agree with this to an extent, I mean it's like expecting a pet duck not to poo poo all over your living room. otoh they also have a profoundly bad impact and there's still poo poo in your living room.

i had a pet duck and it never poo poo in my living room

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Xaris posted:

it's healthy to get emotional about things instead of being a narcissistic internet robot so it's okay

it's even more healthy to feel sickened over people talking about sporting erections over epic drone red misting conscript videos and how cool it is to look at limbs being turned into jello

ive said before it all sucks rear end but the only fascinating element about it is how collectively half of the internet instantly turned into jingoistic hoo-rah bloodlusting psychos with bush era with-us-or-against-us fascist rhetoric overnight

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

its complicated

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

"glenn crew"

loving moron

dsyp

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

it's healthy to get emotional about things instead of being a narcissistic internet robot so it's okay

it's even more healthy to feel sickened over people talking about sporting erections over epic drone red misting conscript videos and how cool it is to look at limbs being turned into jello

ive said before it all sucks rear end but the only fascinating element about it is how collectively half of the internet instantly turned into jingoistic hoo-rah bloodlusting psychos with bush era with-us-or-against-us fascist rhetoric overnight

like arent we all about the same age? didnt we already do this with iraq, iraq2, and afghanistan? like its patently obvious. gently caress sakes. lmfao. rachel maddow or sean hannity or w/e pop on their flickering box and say "SUBHUMANS, KILL" and theyre like "YES SIR" like drat. get a grip

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

darksyde phil

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

phil would have negotiated a peace treaty by now

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I like low tier god more than phil hes a lot funnier and less depressing

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

like arent we all about the same age? didnt we already do this with iraq, iraq2, and afghanistan? like its patently obvious. gently caress sakes. lmfao. rachel maddow or sean hannity or w/e pop on their flickering box and say "SUBHUMANS, KILL" and theyre like "YES SIR" like drat. get a grip

this time it's DIFFERENT though and we must stop the new holodomor that russia is planning

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Terminal autist posted:

I like low tier god more than phil hes a lot funnier and less depressing

I'll believe you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

low tier god would have caused world war 3 by now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

motherfuckers launching nukes? laggy rear end bitch!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

viscant would have stopped him...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
only video game guys i know are tasteless and artosis. sorry

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

u dont know day9??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

Do you remember YajirobeFromDC, the dota guy

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
You do lol don't lie

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't forget the legend, tcjimbo

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ehy should permaban the entire trump thread

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Lpzie posted:

I never played with him but i did get him in a game where he just jungled all game as cm and flamed his carry in all chat for 40 min

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

low tier god and his covenant are deploying to ukraine

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lpzie posted:

cant forget this guy

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

beaglerush would win it for us

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Do you remember YajirobeFromDC, the dota guy

i dont but u did remind me of chi long qua, the greatest pudge player of all time

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Terminal autist posted:

I never played with him but i did get him in a game where he just jungled all game as cm and flamed his carry in all chat for 40 min

Lmfao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sorry about your MMR...

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Smythe posted:

hell yeah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

"glenn crew"

loving moron

Gland Groomwell

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool thing about playing dota with goons was that most of them sucked insanely bad but would still troll and flame the gently caress out ppl who had like 3k higher mmr or whatever. it was really remarkable.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

cool thing about playing dota with goons was that most of them sucked insanely bad but would still troll and flame the gently caress out ppl who had like 3k higher mmr or whatever. it was really remarkable.

this is everyone who plays dota

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

i dont but u did remind me of chi long qua, the greatest pudge player of all time

That's a throwback

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

this is everyone who plays dota

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Smythe posted:

artosis is a tankie because he plays terran

tasteless is also a tankie but that's because he is a noble and enlightened protoss

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

artosis is a tankie because he plays terran

tasteless is also a tankie but that's because he is a noble and enlightened protoss

zerg ftw

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
What if this is all PHIZ's fault, instead of GBS, PYF, FYAD, CSPAM, and the usual suspects?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

you don't really feel any of that you just want to ruin our good time

cspammers don't have feelings just mental illnesses

Adbot