Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sensitivity on turning is crazy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

In Training posted:

any wave race 64 Stans around? I finished mario64 and next up is this game and it feels so bad. Was this is a game developed by Kawasaki Jet skis? Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

any wave race 64 Stans around? I finished mario64 and next up is this game and it feels so bad. Was this is a game developed by Kawasaki Jet skis? Lol

I never played it on original hardware, but I had a lot of fun playing on NSO. And it was developed by Nintendo EAD, motherfucker.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

blue storm was also great. both games feel like Nintendo just made them as tech demos for water physics.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its a sequel to a gameboy game which is completely insane to me

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

my morning jackass posted:

blue storm was also great. both games feel like Nintendo just made them as tech demos for water physics.
don't forget Wetrix

as they say, n64 had some Cool Water

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i hope they make a new 1080 for the switch successor

bring back my boy Kensuke, I still cant believe they left him and Dion out of Avalanche, wtf

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Quest 64 the boss of the fire area is named Fargo and I was scared my parents would see that and I'd get in trouble, because I knew Fargo was the name of an R-rated movie for adults so I thought there was something obscene about the word. (I knew this because my Behind the Scenes book about The Lost World: Jurassic Park had a quote about how Peter Stormare played a scary guy in Fargo)

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

In Quest 64 the boss of the fire area is named Fargo and I was scared my parents would see that and I'd get in trouble, because I knew Fargo was the name of an R-rated movie for adults so I thought there was something obscene about the word. (I knew this because my Behind the Scenes book about The Lost World: Jurassic Park had a quote about how Peter Stormare played a scary guy in Fargo)

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

You want to watch ***** with 2B, don't you?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We don’t use that word here. User was fed into a wood chipper for this post

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I don't want terms related to Coening to insult people or to describe a behavior. This includes "Fargo," "Lebowski," "Chigurh," and so on.

It's a process to change your ways. It's difficult to stop saying these right away in a society that normalizes the because it doesn't care about people with Coen syndrome. My posting history has two instances where I'm calling someone a Barton fuckhead for example, and I should and do feel bad about it, and I try not to even if they slip by.

With the F-word it should be easier to start because it's a lot less acceptable.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I don't want terms related to Coening to insult people or to describe a behavior. This includes "Fargo," "Lebowski," "Chigurh," and so on.

It's a process to change your ways. It's difficult to stop saying these right away in a society that normalizes the because it doesn't care about people with Coen syndrome. My posting history has two instances where I'm calling someone a Barton fuckhead for example, and I should and do feel bad about it, and I try not to even if they slip by.

With the F-word it should be easier to start because it's a lot less acceptable.

Blood simple as.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

gently caress!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

finished a route in star Fox 64. Why haven't they made another star Fox game like this in 30 years lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

finished a route in star Fox 64. Why haven't they made another star Fox game like this in 30 years lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_64_3D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

You see what happens, Larry!? This is what happens when you fargo a stranger in the big lebowski

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FZero X kicks rear end. Don't have a handle on how to drift really yet but the for easy courses it hasn't mattered too much

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Augus posted:

You see what happens, Larry!? This is what happens when you fargo a stranger in the big lebowski

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Augus posted:

Lmao

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Wario land 3 is so cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Tender Bender posted:

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
love to play the metroid prime remaster on my nintendo switch

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

love to play the metroid prime remaster on my nintendo switch

Nice av dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol