Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I'm rooting for Hans Sama all the way today, got a bunch of beer in the fridge, doing WFH tomorrow, I'm entirely down for this already looking pretty competitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

caps is the solo queue fed cass annihilating your team

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

So, uh...I'm gonna have to walk back my observation of the first game looking competitive

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

MAD at least has the good fortune of blue side next game so they can try to get rid of this kled, they really gotta keep BB under control

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I went away for like 2 minutes and the G2 were up 12 kills and then the game ended.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I don't think I've ever cared less about an LEC final than I do this one. They're not even using the actual LEC trophy for it.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Feel like Kled wasn't that important honestly. They had a terrible start due to Nisqy flashing into a bush with a maokai slaping to chase Caps. He had vision in that bush and he was in kill range too. They managed to get it back 2-2 with the solokill by Nisqy but then Elyoya got caught a few times + Hyli missed every ult. Like you can't play Ashe and miss every ult. I know this is one of Hyli's better picks this split so hopefully he does better next game.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Holy poo poo this German Prime League ad :stare:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I wish they were still putting that much effort into the NLC.

E: I'm the Mad Lions bot lane blowing all their summoners and only getting Mikyx's flash in return.

E2: Lol and they immediately get punished for it.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Feb 26, 2023

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Got back a bit late, but seems game 1 was a smash and G2 now has a happy game for game 2?

E: :eyepop: that aggression

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

G2 have already won game 2 since Carzzy is playing poke Varus against an ADC with an AOE nullification of projectiles.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

yeah this might be a straight skill issue, eesh

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, Hans now requires Samira and Draven to be banned and Caps can apparently play anything well.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Vermain posted:

yeah this might be a straight skill issue, eesh

Seems like it. Mad has a similar style to G2 where they just skirmish all over the map with Elyoya/Nisqy/Hyli but Yike/Caps/Mikyx are just a better version of that. They aren't even misplaying lanes they are even in cs almost every game but G2 is just so much better at playing these 2v2 3v3s in the jungle/river,

Also although Nisqy has done well on the Gragas, i hate how they kept picking Gragas on the same phase as they would pick Vi/Wukong. You can legit triple flex Gragas if you just pick anything but jungler on that phase. Just seems weak drafting or and a player champion pool issue.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
Really enjoyed the LCK games last night. Good to see DRX win a game with the help of injured deokdam demanding to be put in for game 2 and 3 for the reverse sweep and of course, HLE had the clidemption.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
What are these meta comps for game 3, where's the chaos?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tombad posted:

What are these meta comps for game 3, where's the chaos?

what's wild is that yuumi isn't even the meta on this patch, she's absolute dogshit and i cannot even begin to fathom what MAD's hoping for picking her

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010

Vermain posted:

what's wild is that yuumi isn't even the meta on this patch, she's absolute dogshit and i cannot even begin to fathom what MAD's hoping for picking her

They have honed in to the fact they can exploit BB up top.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Vermain posted:

It's a champ that's much harder for Hylissang to feed on.

E: Chasy has remembered how to play League of Legends.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 26, 2023

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Chasy coming in hard this game

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Carzzy however is hard feeding.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
2.4k advatage at 14 mins is kinda nuts but Carzzy is trying int as hard as possible since Hyli is unable to.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Well that was a series of bad decisions from G2.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i'm stunned MAD is managing to pull this off

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Lol. Lmao. Roflmao.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

caps is a loving genius

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010

Vermain posted:

i'm stunned MAD is managing to pull this off

About that...

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Tombad posted:

About that...

Yeah, Hans Sama is having none of it

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Hmm yes I'm being chased off by this enemy Taliyah, better recall in the one brush that can be entirely covered by her shove.

E: Mad Lions are playing like a gold soloq team, there's a champion there I'm going to go kill them. What do you mean they have teammates nearby?

njsykora fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 26, 2023

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

Mad Lions are playing like a gold soloq team, there's a champion there I'm going to go kill them. What do you mean they have teammates nearby?

yeah, this is the bad combo of desperation and tilt on full display

they had the game in their hands and then elyoya got outthunk by caps once and now it's probably over

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
Ah, yes, the EU flip

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

wheeewww, elyoya literally hanging onto this game by his fingertips

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Sick loving baron steal, but 3v5 I don't know how they want to turn this around, next team fight can essentially end it on a wrong step for them

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm Hylissang detaching from Wukong in the middle of 3 people.

Tombad
Oct 21, 2010
MAD hello? They're in your base, wrecking your inhibitors.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

:rip:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ah, the "didn't check heimer's inventory" classic

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

So happy for Hans Sama :shobon:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm going to go all in to kill this support and completely ignore the ADC next to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So happy for Hans Sama :shobon:

extremely well deserved, dude has come roaring back to life after the NA vacation

sad for MAD but this G2 roster is giving me 2018 vibes, i think they can punch far at MSI