Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

You were probated out of FYAD for creepy underage anime poo poo, so you of all people shouldn't swing that word around without hard evidence. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

mods in charge of not reading any posts and leaving horrible rap sheets isn’t new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gbs goon named epiccommunismnow!!!!!: the fascist vladimir putin should be crushed by any means power, russia = orc nation

cspam goon named stalindidnothingwrong1917: the democartic party is the 2nd face of fascism in america but y'all id vote for zionist marianne williams

AnimeIsTrash, thank you

I feel seen

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

I'm dumb as gently caress and posting in newCS never crossed my mind even once

I broke my rule of not caring so I could share a perspective on how the word bothers me a lil because of the cruelty it gets used with irl. Pablo and others are also right that people use stuff like mongoloid or smooth brain and assume that makes them better than people saying retard, which I also don't like that sort of woke look at me I'm on the smallest white horse and you're scum stuff.

Anyway that's all I'll say on it there. Light probe here for saying it, niceness is nice, etc.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

There just is no point, every issue just boils down to the admins/mods should communicate more with the staff and not run subforums/threads like their own fiefdoms.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lobster shirt posted:

i cant tell you because the word id use is punishable here

lol

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There just is no point, every issue just boils down to the admins/mods should communicate more with the staff and not run subforums/threads like their own fiefdoms.

It owns we've had the same thread with the same posters at least a couple of times in the last few years and nothing is ever learned or changed. Someone will have a meltdown though with just a little pushing

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

angerbeet posted:

Wait are we not supposed to want to smooch Putin

Im secure enough to have a physical relationship without bringing politics into it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Lib and let die posted:

Cranappleberry posted:

people who like the forums want the admins to understand why they do and change things to reflect that, but no combination of words or images is going to do that.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I broke my rule of not caring so I could share a perspective on how the word bothers me a lil because of the cruelty it gets used with irl. Pablo and others are also right that people use stuff like mongoloid or smooth brain and assume that makes them better than people saying retard, which I also don't like that sort of woke look at me I'm on the smallest white horse and you're scum stuff.

Anyway that's all I'll say on it there. Light probe here for saying it, niceness is nice, etc.

you have an intellectual disability

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you have an intellectual disability

i'm paving the way so someday even people like you could become mods

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

smythe existed long before you

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Trump n word rant but its the r word were not supposed to say and that r word? Thats right, reddit

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'm paving the way so someday even people like you could become mods

smart people don't take the mod position, your burn completely failed

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

yeah they should just use a picture of you 😂

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gbs goon named epiccommunismnow!!!!!: the fascist vladimir putin should be crushed by any means power, russia = orc nation

cspam goon named stalindidnothingwrong1917: the democartic party is the 2nd face of fascism in america but y'all id vote for zionist marianne williams

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

R*ddit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

P*sting

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
What's this I hear about a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

What's this I hear about a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned)

more and more people are saying this all the time it seems...

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Azathoth quit as admin because he found out that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute who was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

John Charity Spring posted:

Azathoth quit as admin because he found out that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute who was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned)

I read this online!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

😳 this KM FD news is wild....

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

been hearing and sharing this

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

it turns out something awful was bread and roses with amnesia all along

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I think there's a reasonable amount of doubt re: the fluffdaddy/KM discussion and it is time for the admins to allow an open exchange of ideas on the topic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

been saying this

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

not only have I been hearing more and more of this, I have verified this with an unnamed US State Department official

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I've filed a FOIA with the Department of Moderation asking whether it's true that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute and that Azathoth quit due to finding out, and the response I got back, specifically "There's no such thing as the Department of Moderation", certainly did not deny that this was possible, which I think we can take as confirmation.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Azathoth quit because he was being ousted in a general coup wherein I became the new admin

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Azathoth quit because he was being ousted in a general coup wherein I became the new admin

i said this when it happened but here you are with just a blue star. pathetic. loser poo poo.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

NeatHeteroDude posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is12anYx2Qs

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Only after discovering that Koalas March and Fluufdoddy were never seen in the same room together during the monthly mod meetings

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lmfao my av

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Only after discovering that Koalas March and Fluufdoddy were never seen in the same room together during the monthly mod meetings

lol your av

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao what in the world is that av

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
that avatar is highly inappropriate but very funny

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I would not like to imagine the smell

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

nice av. lol...

speng31b
May 8, 2010

what the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm definitely gonna change it eventually but lol