Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I've memed it into the consciousness of every gacha group that I'm currently involved in, but even that isn't going to be 'crash the servers' levels of activity on its own.

But it's tradition for the servers to crash day 1 for gacha games, so I'm still expecting it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I would like to apologize, btw, if my constant posting of art and links and info and tweets has been too much-I like to play amateur journalist, what can I say. I'll dial it down once Limbus actually drops.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Junpei posted:

I would like to apologize, btw, if my constant posting of art and links and info and tweets has been too much-I like to play amateur journalist, what can I say. I'll dial it down once Limbus actually drops.
Please don't, you've been an excellent source of information.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1629496639969959937

Our Yi Sang art, which we saw in the TGS trailer.

People think Gregor's art might drop the day of release to make up for the fact that he didn't show up before Outis as Sinner 13.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

TeeQueue posted:

I've memed it into the consciousness of every gacha group that I'm currently involved in, but even that isn't going to be 'crash the servers' levels of activity on its own.

But it's tradition for the servers to crash day 1 for gacha games, so I'm still expecting it. :v:

It's always good for the players when the servers crash for gacha games anyways, you usually get free currency out of it.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Less than 24 hours until Limbus.

What Sinner are you the most interested in? What EGOs and Identities shown off do you wanna acquire?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Surprising probably nobody, Don Quixote is my favorite. Pure gremlin energy.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

My favorite is Meursault but it may be because of his original book. Makes me wonder when he's going to just randomly murder someone and that expectation is powerful.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
It's really hard for me. I guess I'd have to say Outis is the one I'm the most interested in, in that I wanna know what her mystery is about, but I'd have to say my actual favorite is probably... Hong Lu?

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022
Mine is a toss up between Don's "Gremlin Energy" as TQ put it, Outis, because she's probably the only one whose shout outs I'll get, and Gregor because body horror is fun and I remember reading that story when I was young and it was SO WEIRD.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

W-corp employee Don Quixote literally vibrates with excitement. Don Quixote is definitely my favourite.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
Either Don or Outis for me. Though Gregor will shoot right up there if my friend's (unlikely) crack theory about him actually being Baral after losing his job as a Claw is correct.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Rodion because big ladies with giant weapons is my aesthetic.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1629859166767685633

And our Gregor on the last day.

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022
Only 10 hours left! Everyone, get out your wallets!

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
The game is now downloadable on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1973530/Limbus_Company/

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022
The music is quite nice to listen to while catching up. However, now we have to wait for an hour for it to begin.

KobunFan fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Feb 27, 2023

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
THE LIMB BUS HAS DEPARTED GO GO GO

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I never finished either previous games, but this downlaoding screen has a nice summary.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So... does anybody know how to link my accounts on Steam an mobile?

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
Petition to name the guild (if there is one) JUSTICE BUS

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Also, is the tutorial borked for anyone else? The first story scene doesn't progree past Lion's "Must've taken a wrong turn", and it's the same for both Steam and Android, the only way to preogress seems to be to skip tutorial altogether.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Doing the downloading! I've waited this long, I can wait a few minutes for it to download illustrations and stuff.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Alright, gently caress it, it's 2 am out here, maybe by the time I wake up the tutorial will no longer be hosed.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Haven't had any troubles playing this myself. I've only just started chapter 1 and these horrible gremlins I'm supposed to be herding are already murdering each other.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
in projectmoon's usual style the UI is incomprehensible at first glance and will take hours to decipher

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
holy fuckballs i had no idea this was coming out so soon

ALL TRAIN HANDS ON TRAIN DECK

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Second fight of the tutorial consistently crashes my iphone app yaaaaay.

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022
I hope someone can make a guide soon because I've got no loving idea what I'm doing.

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

so is there a confirmed way to reroll? or any real reason to at this point (was considering rerolling to get a Ishmael or Outis identity out of the new player pull, but the default tutorial pull is an SR Ishmael and Outis doesn't have an SSR right now(???), so might just go with the flow)

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
Rerolling is lightning fast, at least. If you hit the skip button during the tutorial you just immediately bypass the entire thing and can immediately do two ten pulls (and a couple of singles with the prereg reward in your inbox), and there's an option in the settings menu to delete your account without closing the game or loving about with the save data.

I rolled until I got Don and Rodion's gold identities, and I've got red ones for Faust, Heathcliff and Gregor, so I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got. Now I just need to work out how to link this with my Steam account...

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ryoshu looks so excited to be brought back from the dead. That entire first fight was such a train wreck it ruled

The writing is very much in line with Lobotomy Corp, in that it can be borderline incomprehensible in a way that it's hard to tell if it was an awkward translation or just how the writers wrote it, lol.

Either way I love horror and RPGs so I'm super excited.

Aumanor posted:

So... does anybody know how to link my accounts on Steam an mobile?

I think there was a tweet PM posted a little while back saying it would be possible, but I have no idea how yet.

I don't think there's any guilds, at least yet, since there hasn't been any kind of player profile entry I could see?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
excuse me is there a loving Mariachi Sinclair Identity

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

Junpei posted:

excuse me is there a loving Mariachi Sinclair Identity

Yes, and they're on my team now.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
GOTY.

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
Ahh okay, if you turn off Auto Coin Toss in the options you can see your "Die rolls". Similar to Ruina's auto roll system

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Aaaaand my phone, while capable of DOWNLOADING the game, randomly quits back to the phone homepage every time I try to actually start the game. MRGRGR.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Game servers seem to have run into some problems. It throws server under temporary maintenance messages and boots me out now so that might have something to do with ongoing troubles.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

It seems like you can't reroll on steam at all for some reason. Which is exceptionally dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountDuckoo
Jul 27, 2022
It seems like the servers are down right now, multiple people are reporting error messages on the steam discussion page and no one is able to get in. I'm a little annoyed because I was about to enter the first dungeon. Otherwise, the game seems pretty cool so far, although I'm really just picking whichever pages the game says have higher odds to win clashes, or hitting the weakness if possible on one-sided attacks. Probably going to require more strategy once I get out of chapter 1.

Edit: ah yeah, its under temporary maintenance.