Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Microplastics posted:

I guess UTIs can't spread as far if couples are only loving each other and not having affairs / doing polycule poo poo

Well they're UTIs, not STIs. All you need is an unwashed willy and you're in trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Well I for one am never shaking a hand again anyway. Covid gave me the excuse to give it up and I'm clinging to it

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I fully expect “I’ll wipe my hands on my jeans/penis” to be the central misunderstanding in an episode of the Fawlty Towers reboot.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Denim penis. Jeanis

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

All these idiots leaving the house without their emergency terrycloth cocksleeves on are really telling on themselves

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Always wash your hands both before and after, you have a better record of what your genitals have been touching than of your hands.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Denim penis. Jeanis
Jean jorts with peen ports.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Guavanaut posted:

Always wash your hands both before and after, you have a better record of what your genitals have been touching than of your hands.
you don’t know me

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sophie really seems to get the poo poo end of the stick a lot.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
This could all be solved if we had those urban street piss-trumpets that NJAN99 was advocating

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Sophie really seems to get the poo poo end of the stick a lot.

Definitely a common way of getting a UTI

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Failed Imagineer posted:

urban street piss-trumpets
Boris Johnson describing a ska band.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Cockfosters

heh

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

TACD posted:

I fully expect “I’ll wipe my hands on my jeans/penis” to be the central misunderstanding in an episode of the Fawlty Towers reboot.
getting to the end of that letter and seeing that the tory signed it 'councillor, cockfosters ward' got a Sensible Chuckle out of me, despite the overall grimness of the content

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

I'm the gammon rage about the head of the EU popping in to see the UK chief-of-state

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Manic Street Pisstrumpets

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Manic Street Pisstrumpets

ey theres something I haven't thought about in a decade plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQPZ-Rn3pas&t=30s

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

keep reading VDL as VDV, and my brain thinks “omg, sunak is trying to bump off charlie making him fight russian paratroopers“

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jel Shaker posted:

keep reading VDL as VDV, and my brain thinks “omg, sunak is trying to bump off charlie making him fight russian paratroopers“

I see VDV & think of the former Ajax & Hamburg playmaker Rafael van der Vaart

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

Well they're UTIs, not STIs. All you need is an unwashed willy and you're in trouble
Universal Transphobia Income, aka your monthly cheque from the Guardian.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Also means you can't piss normally without hallucinating threats and writing to the home secretary.

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Please no more trans people
I will contact Home Secretary if you do not stop
Thsnks

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

charles meeting “VDL” is also quite interesting because it’s a modern day monarch meeting the distant daughter of southern anglo planters from the US, but now the head of the britains enemy

it could be a long term Manchurian candidate type situation, charles activating agent VDL to “get brexit done”

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Still haven't seen a Charles money or stamp, get on it royal mint

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Because people were having less sex

Friend who is a gp practice manager said cases of cystitis plummeted during COVID restrictions and emphasis on hand washing and started climbing rapidly when things started to relax.
Yuck.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Charles II planting anglos: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Charles III reaping having to negotiate with them: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

Don't worry, the real VDV died last year and their replacements only have the name and shoulder patch in common.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
EU to readmit U.K. to horizon science research programme.

:toot:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Everything's fixed

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1630249267762806786

:toot:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

no mention if the sausages are to be nationalised tho

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Potatoes: FIXED

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Can't believe all the pets have been fixed

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

solidarity to our northern irish comrades who were arrested for 10 potato, sausage, and chilled meats

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Microplastics posted:

Can't believe all the pets have been fixed

Not sure about the medicines either TBH.

Feels like NI has already had quite enough pricks.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
So what's this new framework then? Is the cold clammy hands of Brussels tightening around the throat of the English rose again?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Is the King's ritual purity now sullied by breathing the same air as the unclean continentals? Doesn't he technically give his consent to anything done by the government anyway?

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Apparently Corbster is a Putin shill for pronouncing the capital of Ukraine the way everyone in the UK has since they were born - k-ye-v. Having never heard any alternative pronunciation I found a YouTube vid on how to say it and apparently it's kreev?

https://youtu.be/-5wqzS0mDK0

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Are King being given orders by a Hindu and a continental :argh:

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I thought it was Keev, and we were wrong to pronounce it Keyev for all these years?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Everybody very conspicuously started trying to pronounce it the ukrainian way after the war started, with varying degrees of success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
What was the supermarket who changed their own brand Chicken Kievs to Chicken Kyiv? Very respectful.