Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hearing rumors that az is actually fluffdaddy who is actually just a km alt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the only genocide denier mod cspam had was Flavius

flavius+jeff being converted by facts and logic was lol

how the other forums see it:

i told you so
Feb 26, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

saw this on guy mann's twitter

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Unoriginal Name my brother, your usernames used to be so good, what happened?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i told you so posted:

mf just retired

drat i read that last word wrong

i told you so
Feb 26, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

oof

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He ran of original names

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Been saying this

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

i thought that ended up being guy dude or whatever their name was

i thought we never found out who it was?

i told you so
Feb 26, 2023

Katamari Democracy posted:

Forums could use a stimulus

it starts with letting nhd post in this thread, which i am doing now.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

yeah, it was never confirmed

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
Also, suggesting people just go to the CSPAM thread was pretty insulting. A good comparison would be closing down a feminist forum and telling everyone to just go post in the incel forum, cause it's all about women anyway

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
all i know about the sa moments guy is that i appreciate him cataloguing all the hosed up poo poo that happened and he sucks

i told you so
Feb 26, 2023

two-time fee posted:

Also, suggesting people just go to the CSPAM thread was pretty insulting. A good comparison would be closing down a feminist forum and telling everyone to just go post in the incel forum, cause it's all about women anyway

this. so much this.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

two-time fee posted:

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

two-time fee posted:

perfect

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont bring back the gbs ukraone thread but keep the one in sad open forever

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

two-time fee posted:

lmfao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

two-time fee posted:

Cspam is the feminist form and it will be manspreaded into closing at midnight

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

dont bring back the gbs ukraone thread but keep the one in sad open forever

brutal idea

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I think it is good that the more aggressive members of this forum are being removed as they make it a challenging place for people's mental health, especially for lurkers who just want to read threads to relax without the extremely unnecessary interjections. Toxicity has no place anywhere, and online is no exception.

i told you so
Feb 26, 2023
can we get ait some buttons in here please

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I enjoy shitposting and (attempting) to make funny puns about Russia's incompetence.

Now I'm told to take it to C-SPAM. They have four threads on the main page with a "Marxism" label. Like 50% of the posters have a Bernie Sanders AV. I had multiple of their ilk PM me over the years to say I need the guillotine because I own too much property.

Am I loving crazy to not feel welcome there? I don't know if the C-Spam userbase is genuinely evil, because I can't tell if they're USA-hating communists (evil, obviously), or if it's all just an aesthetic cosplay (misguided, I'll say charitably). In either case, I don't think I want to have anything to do with them when there was already a place I could post without incident.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stfu

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

two-time fee posted:

first one to make me laugh thanks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i like to lurk, chill, and look at hosed up pictures of dead guys is it too much to ask to be able to do that without seeing cspam fascists posting

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Azathoth posted:

yeah, it was never confirmed

im now thinking it was Jimlit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4016635&pagenumber=800&perpage=40#post530098556

the only possible, semi-defensible reason for this extremely bizarre post is that in the old thread, god knows how long ago, i posted an excerpt from a paper about the zenz-tier methodology of the "Red Army raped millions" narrative, which made it onto that twitter lol

at the very least that account was important to him

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Whoever did it didn't keep the bit up for long enough to find out.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

im now thinking it was Jimlit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4016635&pagenumber=800&perpage=40#post530098556

the only possible, semi-defensible reason for this extremely bizarre post is that in the old thread, god knows how long ago, i posted an excerpt from a paper about the zenz-tier methodology of the "Red Army raped millions" narrative, which made it onto that twitter lol

at the very least that account was important to him

hmmmmmm

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i am going to nuke cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is just like when lowtax made lets play account owners only except instead of getting horny for anime babes its the other thing

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i am going to nuke cspam

((actionable threat))

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if im wrong then ban that guy for just being a freak

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

if im wrong then ban that guy for just being a freak
this

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i am going to nuke cspam

this is an actionable threat

Edit: gently caress, beaten

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Xaris posted:

((actionable threat))

butthead nuked the gbs war thread to prove that he could nuke cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

which group would u rather have in your ukraine thread gbs posters or trump thread posters

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

walking into the russian base and knocking the dead hand out of the way as i enter the coordinates for cspam

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dendy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al! posted:

which group would u rather have in your ukraine thread gbs posters or trump thread posters

id liek to see both crushed