Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I feel like I missed out on a huge part of life where I get to be man sized baby and have a woman serve as bangmaid

why is this such a common story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

nexous posted:

I feel like I missed out on a huge part of life where I get to be man sized baby and have a woman serve as bangmaid

why is this such a common story

the role is reversed on the second part. you can probably still make that happen

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

The Nastier Nate posted:

gently caress the haters, i am all for this

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

marriage was about trapping a woman at your house to remove the stains from your last man baby tantrum until like the reagan era when you had to send her to work to make ends meet too.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Real hurthling! posted:

marriage was about trapping a woman at your house to remove the stains from your last man baby tantrum until like the reagan era when you had to send her to work to make ends meet too.
she's still gotta get those stains out, though

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'm going to perfect the gay virus and free the women of the world to be really into rugby and not having sex

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

clearly defined delegation of responsibilities for children sounds like it would be amazing

sure does im just trying to find the right combination of medications to enable my five year old to scrum, or fukdik or whatever those perverts do

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

Dungeon Ecology posted:

hahaha the way she said 'plus he kinda liked it...' u know that dude s got a ballgag he's been waiting to put on.

nothingwrong with this op, don't be kinkshamin

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

no shame at all! i hope they let that dynamic play out in bed healthily

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I hope they are both miserable. I am a capitalist and I believe that all human happiness is zero sum. All happiness for me and none for thee.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

it sounds like he’s just a visual person and needs to see chores or things like tyat

my wife and I basically had to do the same thing because I needed to have visuals to remember stuff. after a while it became routine and I didn’t need it, but basically whenever I encounter some new routine I have a rough period that requires e to write stuff down on notes and put them on a board

I’m a good husband and parent and good at my job and hobbies, just wired funny I guess

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i mean, the visual is looking around the house and doing what needs doin

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Professor Shark posted:

it sounds like he’s just a visual person and needs to see chores or things like tyat

my wife and I basically had to do the same thing because I needed to have visuals to remember stuff. after a while it became routine and I didn’t need it, but basically whenever I encounter some new routine I have a rough period that requires e to write stuff down on notes and put them on a board

I’m a good husband and parent and good at my job and hobbies, just wired funny I guess

I have some bad news... You have engineer brain. My suggestion is to play Factorio to alleviate the symptoms for a while, maybe take up stimming or being trans.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

But maybe you are heinous and 1000 tiktokers need to yell at you? Have you considered that?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

George H.W. oval office posted:

My wife should be eligible for a PMP if we are going down this road due to the family obligations and calendar she maintains and ensures is executed

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i mean, the visual is looking around the house and doing what needs doin

I’d end up feeding the cats 10 times a day

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Millennials are reinventing the Honey Do List

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm literally going to put up a kanban tonight, we have lists of chores everywhere and always lose them

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dungeon Ecology posted:

no shame at all! i hope they let that dynamic play out in bed healthily

falling behind on kpis, hop on slack

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AxGrap posted:

I'm literally going to put up a kanban tonight, we have lists of chores everywhere and always lose them

no! no!!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

AxGrap posted:

Kan we Ban for this

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

AxGrap posted:

make sure you have a round of planning poker with the wife to correctly assign points to each task

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

someone said hostel work environment lol

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

euphronius posted:

someone said hostel work environment lol

I’ll get the saws you grab the blowtorch and scalpels

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Its because its a Dairy farm. Child labor, osha exemptions, all legal on farms.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Real hurthling! posted:

I hope we're going back to the Old West idea of gender roles where the assumption is that men are fuckin stupid and are just good for working, fighting, and doing what they're told by women. The idea was that women should always be in charge of the finances, household or business, because men are just gonna squander all the money on booze or fancy boots or gambling or get conned by somebody.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

MRC48B posted:

Its because its a Dairy farm. Child labor, osha exemptions, all legal on farms.
owns that child labor laws from a time when the average farm was like the one in the Wizard of Oz are still in force

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

men are just gonna squander all the money on booze or fancy boots or gambling or get conned by somebody.

this honestly doesn’t sound far off

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I hope we're going back to the Old West idea of gender roles where the assumption is that men are fuckin stupid and are just good for working, fighting, and doing what they're told by women. The idea was that women should always be in charge of the finances, household or business, because men are just gonna squander all the money on booze or fancy boots or gambling or get conned by somebody.

Actually going out eating, drinking, gambling is good. Do you hate the economy or something you commie?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Oh to be someone's lovable oaf. Just an absolute lunkhead of a man.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

McCracAttack posted:

Oh to be someone's lovable oaf. Just an absolute lunkhead of a man.

I can get you an ounce of bimbofication juice for $300/month op hmu

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I actually wouldn't mind having a Toyota manager teach NY wife to put things in a logical place.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

poisonpill posted:

this honestly doesn’t sound far off

There was a reason women's suffrage started in the west

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

But yeah society would be better if we reached into the past and used their wisdom to treat men as contumacious draft animals

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

There was a reason women's suffrage started in the west

it was a ploy to gain statehood & make sure whites kept power over blacks

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Antonymous posted:

it was a ploy to gain statehood & make sure whites kept power over blacks

Yes, true, but for the purposes of my rhetorical point, it wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

pretty easy to boycott Ben & Jerry's Kids ice cream when you cant afford it to begin with :banjo: