Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Shifty Nipples posted:

so like a really big parking lot in florida?

Maybe Houston?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I guess a swam or bog would qualify, but there a little too dank. Mangrove perhaps.

Finger Prince

Or just a beach, maybe what I'm thinking of is a beach, with some cacti and lizards.

Shifty Nipples

Oregon coast has some real big sand dunes

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

I guess a swam or bog would qualify, but there a little too dank. Mangrove perhaps.

it can never be too dank, hth :rznv:

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I want to evolve to breathe weed smoke instead of air

sb hermit

Finger Prince posted:

I really like the desert, but it's like, really dry you know? I wonder if there's a humid desert somewhere that doesn't make you thirsty all the time.

Antarctica?

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Finger Prince posted:

I really like the desert, but it's like, really dry you know? I wonder if there's a humid desert somewhere that doesn't make you thirsty all the time.
Have you considered living in a cactus terrarium?

Ass-penny

Charles Bukowski posted:

I want to evolve to breathe weed smoke instead of air

:hmmyes:

biosterous

good morning! last night i had a single glass of white wine and this morning i have a hangover, so i guess i probably don't drink any more. also it's the first drink i had in months so i don't think i'll miss it too much :shrug:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
That's a bummer still though!

I am working on a day I was originally going to take off because I have a bunch of stuff people want me to get done. I'm off tomorrow still though and they cannot take that from me!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Or to sum up my feelings:

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Wait, is it called BYOB because although this is the place to chill, we're also to remember to bring our own chill? That's cool.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It means bring your own BYOB.

more falafel please

forums poster

Bathe Your Ornery Bones

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

Behold, yule our babies

Shifty Nipples

Holland Oates posted:

It means bring your own BYOB.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Quadramind

Byob Yob Orb Byob, I thought

more falafel please

forums poster

Quadramind posted:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Quadramind posted:

https://voca.ro/12BuwL3hSH8N

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
So er, it turns out my work crush does like girls...

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Rarity posted:

:toot:

Shifty Nipples

alternatively, so do i whats the big deal

more falafel please

forums poster

Rarity posted:

drat you got a bunch in common already sounds like!

Shifty Nipples

watching wrestling cause of Rarity's sig and this one made me say "holy poo poo dude" out loud. the kicks Maki Itoh takes are intense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyALv9Zxkz0

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Miyu Yamashita's kicks are legit some of the craziest things I've ever seen, in wrestling or otherwise

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Rarity posted:

Miyu Yamashita's kicks are legit some of the craziest things I've ever seen, in wrestling or otherwise

They seem to wrestle each other a lot, I imagine they probably work together well at this point right? Being really familiar with each other. drat the shouting really adds to the intensity, they're both real good at the wrestling thing.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Shifty Nipples posted:

They seem to wrestle each other a lot, I imagine they probably work together well at this point right? Being really familiar with each other. drat the shouting really adds to the intensity, they're both real good at the wrestling thing.

Maki and Miyu are tag team partners and former champs who also have a friendly rivalry based on Miyu being the company ace and Maki never having beaten her but coming that little bit closer every time

Shifty Nipples

Rarity posted:

Maki and Miyu are tag team partners and former champs who also have a friendly rivalry based on Miyu being the company ace and Maki never having beaten her but coming that little bit closer every time

Ah I see

FluffieDuckie

Hello friends! I came by to help with taskmaster and I’ve had fun catching up with yob friends. I hope you’re all having an excellent year.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cruft

Hello, Fluffstrix! We are, in fact, having an excellent year!

cruft

Rarity posted:

:peanut:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello. I have been in class for 9 hours, after 2 hours of meetings.

I don't want to learn about anything ever again and I just have to keep doing it. Oh my god my brain isn't very big. You can't fit that many things in it.

cruft

I have a confession to make. I may have already made it, but do you care? I don't.

The photo in my profile page here is a computer-generated composite of 20 Lebanese men, overlaid on a photo of the surface of Mars from Pathfinder.

cruft

cruft posted:

I have a confession to make. I may have already made it, but do you care? I don't.

The photo in my profile page here is a computer-generated composite of 20 Lebanese men, overlaid on a photo of the surface of Mars from Pathfinder.

One time I tried to use this photo for a title slide on some deck a dude I was working with remotely wanted to present at a scientific conference. The dude had never seen me before and I didn't feel like handing out my photo, but he insisted I send him one, so I sent this.

He was pretty upset when he found out it wasn't actually me. I don't get why he thought it mattered.

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

One time I tried to use this photo for a title slide on some deck a dude I was working with remotely wanted to present at a scientific conference. The dude had never seen me before and I didn't feel like handing out my photo, but he insisted I send him one, so I sent this.

He was pretty upset when he found out it wasn't actually me. I don't get why he thought it mattered.

lol

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cruft posted:

Was it 20 good-looking Lebanese men, or does compositing large numbers of people just tend to make the end result attractive? Or are Lebanese men all decent-looking?

I knew it wasn't actually you all along, but I'm disappointed to learn that the composite man wasn't really on Mars.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
every man of lebanon has a sparkling nice and beautiful soul no matter how they look on the outside (handsome and fresh)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

oatmealraisin
Hello I would like to say hello. Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

oatmealraisin posted:

Hello I would like to say hello. Hello

hi :)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)