Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ol sakkman posted:

Spent a not insignificant amount of plinkey cash on drugs myself

BROTHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
oh, y-yeah. can hardly tell

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=686 this is a good noob zone. make a thread into the void.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

apropos of nothing just remembered that after the war started a bunch of yospos guys were wilding out

one kept on posting stuff like "eating perogis slava ukraini!!!!"

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

I was a bad addict, now I'm an ok addict who goes to NA and tries different rehabs and doesn't scam charities as much :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

apropos of nothing just remembered that after the war started a bunch of yospos guys were wilding out

smh a true ally would call them varenyky

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I was in rehab all last year. I don't know poo poo about this "war" and I'm not about to start

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i think people just really desperately wanna feel like they're a part of something real

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
remember how many fuckin computer things and websites had the flag all over and statements and poo poo

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Cuttlefush posted:

remember how many fuckin computer things and websites had the flag all over and statements and poo poo

No

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

people were primed for WW3 they wanna be rosie the riveter and have a thing they can say they sacrificed for, it's like how all those british weirdos pine for the days of The Blitz

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
All I know about the war is Ukraine president address to football world cup

Greetings to all lovers of futbal, laif and piss.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ol sakkman posted:

Greetings to all lovers of futbal, laif and piss.

Two Outta Three Ain't Bad

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
And Australia is sending the military equipment we source 100% from America anyway to Ukraine and this is somehow not being at war with Russia. Bit much for my old noggin

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i think people just really desperately wanna feel like they're a part of something real

some of them even talked about joining the canadian military for when the war spread to north america

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Ol sakkman posted:

I am genuinely ol sakkman, in more ways than one

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lol

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Art is a thing that has a meaning to the artist, but any viewer can project their own, valid, meaning onto it

In this, my posts are art. They make sense to me. Why don't you make some sense of them yourself?

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Why yes, I am schizophrenic why do you ask

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

trump thread guy this is veering into territories where i may have to destroy you

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Point me at another thread and I'll go hog wild and leave this alone

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ol sakkman posted:

Point me at another thread and I'll go hog wild and leave this alone

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=686

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Can't post as fast outside of Trump thread. Gotta let them breathe

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Absolutely not. Cspam only

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

KirbyKhan posted:

Can't post as fast outside of Trump thread. Gotta let them breathe

Noted

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ol sakkman posted:

Absolutely not. Cspam only

well the thread is kind of based on that place you wont go so vOv

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011663 check this one out

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

people were primed for WW3 they wanna be rosie the riveter and have a thing they can say they sacrificed for, it's like how all those british weirdos pine for the days of The Blitz

it's understandable to want to make meaning out of your exploitation especially when it's not even building a road or something useful

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Cuttlefush posted:

well the thread is kind of based on that place you wont go so vOv

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011663 check this one out

ugh im just going back to turmp cy'all later

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dreylad posted:

it's understandable to want to make meaning out of your exploitation especially when it's not even building a road or something useful

yeah absolutely, and it's just as understandable to watch that meaning crumble in the face of the Russia/Ukraine war becoming just another crisis to throw on the heap instead of the one that finally broke through and transformed this constant, banal suffering into "something real".

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ol sakkman posted:

ugh im just going back to turmp cy'all later

Next time you venture out, ask a fellow trump poster to come out with you. Yes, it is technically brigading and invade, but those concepts are meaningless and don't actually exist.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i posted my best idea to SAD so hopefully we'll start seeing real improvements soon!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

i posted my best idea to SAD so hopefully we'll start seeing real improvements soon!

it cannot be called gold stars

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cuttlefush posted:

reddit karma with Somethingawful characteristics

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
NHD should love this, this is like his whole thing

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Uncritical support for mod-only up votes

LP Mods can present them ceremoniously when a poster finishes their year long Lettus Play.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the only other thing I can think of is add two items to the store: Buy yourself or someone else IK of a thread for $100. but only one person is IK at a time and as soon as someone else buys it your time is up, no refunds.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i simply emptyquote posts I like, or if I find them funny I write "lol"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

vyelkin posted:

i simply emptyquote posts I like, or if I find them funny I write "lol"

that's not an idea for how to make things better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
you should give yourself a sixer for not being constructive.