Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

PERMACAV 50 posted:

My prediction is Neomuna, Throne World, Europa and EDZ.

europa'd be nice, I don't remember any of those being too horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Astrochicken posted:

So moon pyramid is nezarecs and crashed into the moon during/after the collapse but k-1 anomaly predates it and was also found on the moon ?

Yes. K-1 told Clovis to go to Europa.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

arsenicCatnip posted:

europa'd be nice, I don't remember any of those being too horrible

Bunker E15 is the easiest one in the game because you have allies. Perdition is pretty fun. Concealed Void sucks

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
lol if you didn't do the postmaster trick and therefore don't need to care about what the lost sector at launch is

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

haveblue posted:

Bunker E15 is the easiest one in the game because you have allies. Perdition is pretty fun. Concealed Void sucks

Also the only one I've ever cleared on legendary

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Whoops no logins

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
That message has been up since one hour prior to go live. Wonder if there is a line or if it’s just a preemptive “it’s hosed” screen.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Throttle me pixar space daddy

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
A few streamers are in. And a few clan mates

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Don’t forget to set your ghost for + exp

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I got in but had to leave for work

Good thing I went to the tower first since all my gear had no mods and I would not like to have started the legendary campaign at 74 resil

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

Don’t forget to set your ghost for + exp

! I always forget this

Ty

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
FYI

https://twitter.com/bungiehelp/status/1630619967249956871

https://twitter.com/bungiehelp/status/1630620140873170956

https://twitter.com/bungiehelp/status/1630620289972273152

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh god how do i make a non-lovely build with this new stuff i usually just follow what the internet says but its too early lol

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Please stop throttling me, Bungie. I’m not into that.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Strand fuckin owns that is all

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

fast cars loose anus posted:

oh god how do i make a non-lovely build with this new stuff i usually just follow what the internet says but its too early lol

if you remember what mods you had on before they're pretty much all here, just in different forms. Otherwise just find whichever slot HEF is and fill the rest with orb generation

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
First mission impressions:

-the tormenter actually jumpscared me, I had quickly glanced away and then turned back just in time to be grabbed

-the fight against it wasn't bad, it did some cool void and jumped around. Took two finishers though!

-riding a cabal droppod! wheeee!

-the neomunans cars? look like giant duracell batteries

mods have heavy focus on element now, like instead of "sniper rifle reloader" it's "arc weapon reloader"

what's the powerful cap? because not even done one mission yet and I'm already getting 1640 drops e; on legendary

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 28, 2023

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Mazerunner posted:

First mission impressions:

-the tormenter actually jumpscared me, I had quickly glanced away and then turned back just in time to be grabbed

-the fight against it wasn't bad, it did some cool void and jumped around. Took two finishers though!

-riding a cabal droppod! wheeee!

mods have heavy focus on element now, like instead of "sniper rifle reloader" it's "arc weapon reloader"

what's the powerful cap? because not even done one mission yet and I'm already getting 1640 drops e; on legendary

Powerful cap is 1770 I believe. First mission felt a lot like Presage.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
Really enjoyed the first brief play about with strand that grapple owns.

Just visited the tower and Rahool gives something away the base ships & sparrows amanda used to sell are at him now.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Hmm second expansion in a row where you get launched out of a cabal gizmo midway through the intro mission. This must mean something

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/destiny_thememe/status/1630631757447057409?s=46&t=gKvYAz8Qh4eZYK44WcN2GQ

XMY-G9M-6XH

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
Two 600 RPM Autos added. Both are worse statwise than Sorrows Verse. Only the seasonal one has a perk I am interested in (offhand strike).

zzz

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Woah the tower changed!

massive combine cabal/eliksni/awoken fleet where the traveler used to be

cabal/eliksni/awoken chilling around the tower including the main promenade

they remodeled the area near zavala- expanded it a bit and put a big tree in

.... but they removed the ace of spades memorial plaque

ada-1 is selling old shaders. right now she's got house of meyrin from black armory, bray innovation from warmind and new monarchy allegiance from warmind era-faction stuff

presumably this'll rotate, but awesome cause I didn't have the new monarchy one.

oh and DIM is already up and running

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 28, 2023

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

So I might be really really stupid but the season mission to find Mara Sov at the farm. I can't seem to find it and cursory googling told me that it got content vaulted.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

LionYeti posted:

So I might be really really stupid but the season mission to find Mara Sov at the farm. I can't seem to find it and cursory googling told me that it got content vaulted.

Wait, we're going back to the farm? Is it the new HELM?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

LionYeti posted:

When it wasn't vaulted it was a node off to the side in the EDZ, is there nothing there now? (I haven't gotten this far yet, just guessing)

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

haveblue posted:

When it wasn't vaulted it was a node off to the side in the EDZ, is there nothing there now? (I haven't gotten this far yet, just guessing)

I guess I didn't see it in the director view

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

LionYeti posted:

It’s unvaulted as of literally today. The fun thing about destiny is you have to google to find out what the hell is going on, but those google results can become out of date overnight.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

LionYeti posted:

I guess I didn't see it in the director view

there's a big blue icon to the right of the sludge transmat arrow

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Nimbus is loving insufferable.

Panderfringe
Sep 12, 2011

yospos

Pirate Jet posted:

Nimbus is loving insufferable.
I love it when I'm right

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

I wonder how many missions are in the story. They seem to be pretty long.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

can we play soccer at the farm again?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
These Cloudstriders are pretty long.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Oh hey!

https://twitter.com/destinybulletn/status/1630629435547463680?s=46&t=gKvYAz8Qh4eZYK44WcN2GQ

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
nimbus dialog real bad lol

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

dodgeblan posted:

nimbus dialog real bad lol

You can crouch behind them for a good shot of Nimbussy

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nimbenis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Looking at DIM to setup my armor while at work...its appears we have special and heavy ammo finders instead of per weapon type! gently caress yeah