Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

I was in the goon guild for ffxiv when i played and i finally unlocked glams and got the mats for bikini armor lol. I asked in the fc if anyone could help me so someone was like yeah, come meet at the fc house. I go there and its a lalafell dude. He does his thing, gives me the armor and i thank and tip him. I’m like ah thanks so much, and as I’m about to bounce he’s like try it on. I had no choice but to indulge him lol

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I was in the goon guild for ffxiv when i played and i finally unlocked glams and got the mats for bikini armor lol. I asked in the fc if anyone could help me so someone was like yeah, come meet at the fc house. I go there and its a lalafell dude. He does his thing, gives me the armor and i thank and tip him. I’m like ah thanks so much, and as I’m about to bounce he’s like try it on. I had no choice but to indulge him lol

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That guy was Bust Rodd

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i did this and it worked

this. never reached current max level in any mmo and always had fun playing them.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Hizke posted:

lmfao. which reminds me, got a gift with your name on it in limsa.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Hizke posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I bought Elder Scrolls Online when the Morrowind expansion came out and enjoyed it for 100 or so hours but by the point i got to Morrowind itself I had burned out and just joylessly chewed through the Content. Pretty sure the same would happen when ff14 "finally gets good after 60 hours" or whatever lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

P-Mack posted:

Getting the crafting leaderboard title is the most demented video game thing I've ever done
for sure. I got third place on the second season, and got this score memorialized forever

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Martman posted:

for sure. I got third place on the second season, and got this score memorialized forever

Nice

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i started stranger of paradise today and it's fun to hit buttons and rip monsters apart

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

Hizke posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Gas 'em up with the greens and let him go
Stand back, stand clear as he puts on a show
So cute yet fierce, is he from hell?
I cannot tell, yet I don't even want to know
So you wanna be a trailblazer?
Kickin' dirt like a hell raiser?
Take the reins, but don't react slow
It's time to feel the force of the chocobo

So you think you can ride this chocobo?
Got Chocobucks? You better put them on this chocobo!
Saddle up, if you think you can ride in this rodeo
Are we in hell? I don't know... to the dirt, let's roll!

You're loco if you think you're gonna hide this chocobo
Everybody's gonna wanna ride your chocobo
It's choco-loco style in a choco-rodeo
Gonna ride him straight through hell in this chocobo rodeo!
Yeah, let's ride!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Kongming posted:

Yeah, let's ride!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUOOgNzOv4

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Yeah, let's ride!

shootie is a god

----------------

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Hizke posted:

lol. ew.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

jesus lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

tawal posted:

lol. ew.

theres nothing wrong about rewarding someone for their hard work tawal

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/rpgsite/status/1631538950279135238?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylWpKEiqtA

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
interesting... a new yakuza side quest

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

anybody else check out the ff16 preview stuff from earlier this week? game looks sick imo.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

is that a possible monkeys paw kinda situation or is the oncoming guy actually good?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they're my favorite holdings company executives. definitely a poog, possibly omegapog move

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

does the new guy have AIM, I would like to ask him about Einhander HD

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to gently caress his rear end (non threateningly)

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to gently caress his rear end (non threateningly)

careful, icarus

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

my morning jackass posted:

is that a possible monkeys paw kinda situation or is the oncoming guy actually good?

its square lol

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

wow the leveling/skill system in FF2 is kind of insane lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

yup lol it's fuckin loco

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol yeah it’s messed up but I admire it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it became th leveling system for the SaGa games but its a lot more fully formed there nd doesnt rely on e.g. hittin yourself over and over to raise your hp

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
in the original final fantasy 2 you spend most of the game trying to the spell ultima and once you finally get it its useless because one of the game coders snuck in and made it that way because he thought it was realistic and they couldnt fix it because he coded it in a loving cipher and wouldnt undo it lmao

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah, FFII isn't "the worst Final Fantasy", it's "the worst SaGa"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in the original final fantasy 2 you spend most of the game trying to the spell ultima and once you finally get it its useless because one of the game coders snuck in and made it that way because he thought it was realistic and they couldnt fix it because he coded it in a loving cipher and wouldnt undo it lmao

yup lol. he did it because he decided tht old magic is gonna be way shittier than new magic by default because new magics a lot more refined and just better

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Yeah, FFII isn't "the worst Final Fantasy", it's "the worst SaGa"

imo its both

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

Fungah! posted:

yup lol. he did it because he decided tht old magic is gonna be way shittier than new magic by default because new magics a lot more refined and just better

hes right

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)