Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lumpentroll posted:

did you wash your feet after?

extremely rude post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1630362550868250624

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Buddykins posted:

this would drive the crowd loving nuts. olds love their mobster films

It's a good rear end movie

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

goth smoking cloves posted:

You loving pieces of poo poo

ahh yeah fair enough

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trump

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/status/1630314224558776325?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ogibWCNKI

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

this is not a fancy gym, that guy definitely walked in at least half a dozen different pisses

Did you let our favorite president know we have his back?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aaarrrgghh a browser update hosed up my adblocker's blocking of youtube and twitter ads

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://i.imgur.com/deLzpKj.mp4

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

tacodaemon posted:

♫ makin' a list
checkin' it twice
takin' a dump with shoes off is nice ♫

i used to work with a guy who asked me to watch the front desk for him so he could go home and take a poo poo, because he had to get completely nude to do it and when i said ok weird but why not just do it here he yells MAN I CAN'T GET NAKED HERE!!

he could have told me anything and i wouldn't care if he left for a bit, not like i was his boss. but no, i had to hear about how he poops nude

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Damage is stored in the cum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

fisher stevens was cancelled, badly, for doing indian-face in short circuit 1 & 2

oh man he was the hackers skateboard guy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/the_meghaning/status/1630657828095402001

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
lpzie i wonder if you are making powerful enemies on this forums

jsut something to thing about .....

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

i used to work with a guy who asked me to watch the front desk for him so he could go home and take a poo poo, because he had to get completely nude to do it and when i said ok weird but why not just do it here he yells MAN I CAN'T GET NAKED HERE!!

he could have told me anything and i wouldn't care if he left for a bit, not like i was his boss. but no, i had to hear about how he poops nude

a friend of mine told me about how when he was in preschool he once accidentally dragged the back of his shirt along with the toilet paper while wiping his butt and then came out of the bathroom with the back of his shirt all poopy

gregday
May 23, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

oh man he was the hackers skateboard guy

he was also in a columbo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1630662913764499486

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

love the wire baby, let's go wires

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Had a friend who had to shower after every poop.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

tacodaemon posted:

a friend of mine told me about how when he was in preschool he once accidentally dragged the back of his shirt along with the toilet paper while wiping his butt and then came out of the bathroom with the back of his shirt all poopy

brutal, that's the stuff lifelong nicknames are made of. i would simply move away

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

wow that's some fuckedup brains right there

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
a local bar did a showing of short circuit years ago and wow I did not remember the brown face of it all

if you can ignore that the movie rocks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

buddykins what’s a highball

I know I can google it but who cares

its a type of glassware but the japanese drink highballs consisting of whiskey and soda water literally out of a machine from what ive been told in japan

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

good of time as any to remind everyone: get a bidet, even a cheap one from amazon will improve your life

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Mr PRESIDENT no!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

So now we have “Jeb!”, RINO Paul Ryan, and Marxist George Soros wanting Ron DeSanctis—Does that tell you anything? Remember, Ron fought hard to very unfairly cut Social Security and Medicare. Also, wanted to raise the age limit for Social Security to at least 70-years-old.

"Jeb!" is a "straggler!"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

gregday posted:

he was also in a columbo

yes he plays a character named "adam friedland"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the milk machine posted:

yes he plays a character named "adam friedland"

i didnt know they had podcasters in the 70s

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

since the glass is larger, you get more soda water compared to 1.5oz - 2oz of whiskey so youre better able to pound them and stretch them through the night

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ArmZ posted:

attn: buddykins

zero cool stiffer

also, gently caress this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods posted:

*bravely standing up* I'm a Man.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
excited for new thread and new IKs baby

get these stinky fucks and their old television detective bits out, time for some fresh blood

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lol 5 minutes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Is he before or after Chaya?

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

It's not that hard to just do your own laundry!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1630637804408455168

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

So now we have “Jeb!”, RINO Paul Ryan, and Marxist George Soros wanting Ron DeSanctis—Does that tell you anything? Remember, Ron fought hard to very unfairly cut Social Security and Medicare. Also, wanted to raise the age limit for Social Security to at least 70-years-old.

lol striking Ron from the left and everyone else from the right, he's still got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

almost making GBS threads my pants because I can't unbutton this shirt