Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

car forum meltdown, good stuff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol. ... is there really no shot of butthead from behind is that canon or did u just not put in the time?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Come on

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh nvm it's a discord link...

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

gbs posters are completely incapable of handling serious topics like politics without generating some of the stupidest content this side of reddit while outing themselves as conservatives, and for this reason they should absolutely be allowed to have another ukraine thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

now I want azatoth to take up the red mantle once more

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Wheeee posted:

gbs posters are completely incapable of handling serious topics like politics without generating some of the stupidest content this side of reddit while outing themselves as conservatives, and for this reason they should absolutely be allowed to have another ukraine thread

my favorite is all of them are eventually outed as defense contractors, landlords, and/or perverts lol

it’s more clockwork and frequent than misspelling trump

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gbs is where ppl start start posting as they are learning tho... every type of popular thread should be there but softly nudging them to leave... just my thoughts from experience.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Lpzie posted:

gbs is where ppl start start posting as they are learning tho... every type of popular thread should be there but softly nudging them to leave... just my thoughts from experience.

I started in Games because I like talking about things I like rather than things I don’t like

same reason I stopped posting in Games actually lol

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

On paper CSPAM maintains they support Ukraine now but there was a long enough stretch of time that the CSPAM Ukraine thread treated the Ukraine war like a team sport. One where they were on Team Russia. The CSPAM thread at the time thought the invasion was "loving epic XD" and it was at least a few months before that kind of ghoulishness was stamped out. Not least of which by Jeffrey personally banning and permabanning some of them, including those who took to harassing pro-Ukraine posters via PMs. If they're better now, good for them.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Wheeee posted:

yep. and some cspam people can't help but go try and rile them up or, god forbid, earnestly post holodomor scholarship at them. people never learn

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

lol. ... is there really no shot of butthead from behind is that canon or did u just not put in the time?

someone else made it to probe me with but probed themselves with it instead

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thats what posting power is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
man it sucks for these guys that cspam exists, and is good

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

you need to reattend gbs

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao omg all that effort....

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
gbs and cspam posters trying to comprehend each other like neanderthals trying to understand the homo sapien both primitive beings with no small brains

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
on the one hand them having a thread would be funny considering how stupid they are but their a large number of them seem to be psychos and are mentally unwell and actually believe were putin agents or whatever

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

yea that’s what makes it good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they want to kill me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the gbs feedback thread is really good, 4 guys still convinced that cspam is funded by putin

it is

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I got my pooty bucks right here

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

lmfaoooo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

HallelujahLee posted:

on the one hand them having a thread would be funny considering how stupid they are but their a large number of them seem to be psychos and are mentally unwell and actually believe were putin agents or whatever

no, they're average people with mainstream opinions and talking points. it is pretty psycho, but they aren't psycho. they're being normal.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

you need to reattend gbs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
OK, I don't know why I've put up with a forum full of emotional children who don't know how to talk to people with even the tiniest amount of decency for so long but I'm done. Oh and the mods and administrators who would rather punish people for sticking up for themselves than the people who treat others poorly: go gently caress yourselves. Your utter lack of character is obvious and I hope it gnaws away at you for the rest of your life

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
that guy hosed car thats why it was all hosed up and tehre was fluids in the wrong spots

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
lol at the guy who was like 'guys, re-open the ukraine war thread, don't you remember how good the Iraq war thread was?'

i kinda thought the Iraq war and the fallout from it and the insane posts it spawned ala grover would be an argument against the gibbis types ever talking about war again but hey

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
autobanned because they were getting too close to figuring it all out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the american jingonism over ukraine reminds me a lot of iraq

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Cuttlefush posted:

no, they're average people with mainstream opinions and talking points. it is pretty psycho, but they aren't psycho. they're being normal.
fair point minus the ones that flamed out by being psychos

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i wonder why they havent made threads for yemen or any other war going on its a big mystery

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HallelujahLee posted:

i wonder why they havent made threads for yemen or any other war going on its a big mystery

those people arent white

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

most legitimate congratsos to Azathoth for his firing not firing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
noobs over here asking why the epic gbs guys dont care about a conflict in some middle eastern country they've never heard of when they can talk about epic russian death and relive the cold war like its rocky 4