Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we loving deserve trump again at this point because all the others' sociopathy and psychopathy is showing clear as loving day and our orange wet boy paved the loving way for these loving pieces of loving poo poo

eat my whole loving rear end and dick and balls and go gently caress yourself

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bebop esq posted:

sooooo I took him and he was a very good boy (as always) and will be starting a steroid. Wish me luck with using pill pockets to trick him into taking medication. He's my 18 year old baby and only needed any kind of medicine starting last year. Very healthy, 239 lbs, gonna live forever, etc.

My Eddie takes a steroid for his allergies, I think it has to do with why he's constantly begging for food and pretty fat. He's still a sweetheart but the constant cravings for food have had a bad effect on him I think. I get it in liquid form and mix it into a small serving of canned food I give him every night. He has trouble breathing without it. I don't know if this has any bearing.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Here they would shout 'weapon' and shoot you 100 times.

i got that thing where cops are nice to me, ill remember what its called in a bit

oh yeah, im white

the one time they got physical with me was when i was a smartass and invited it but they were still bastards. when a cop finds weed on you they write "green leafy material" on the evidence ticket. so they ask me what the loving 0.2g shreds in the bottom of my pocket are when they search me for no reason (around the um, G20 they had those powers) and i say green leafy material

cue me being shoved up against the wall and searched again but like angry cop searched. in all pretty mild still

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

as a trans person I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with how many lives Matt Walsh is destroying this year and his utter glee about it

As a mostly heterosexual person, :same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this is my safe space

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bebop esq posted:

sooooo I took him and he was a very good boy (as always) and will be starting a steroid. Wish me luck with using pill pockets to trick him into taking medication. He's my 18 year old baby and only needed any kind of medicine starting last year. Very healthy, 239 lbs, gonna live forever, etc.

good boy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Buddykins posted:

we loving deserve trump again at this point because all the others' sociopathy and psychopathy is showing clear as loving day and our orange wet boy paved the loving way for these loving pieces of loving poo poo

hey how is drinking maddog 20/20 going buddykins

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

don't even need a hammer-wielding assailant to come by to hit her husband (because she's divorced, so maybe he could nail him instead, if he's into that)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

anyone here live in Maryland? there is an actual good law for trans people under consideration there, with the governor's declared support. I would urge you to contact your senator and delegates and ask them to support the Trans Health Equity Act to expand Medicaid coverage of transgender healthcare (trans people in the United States are disproportionately living in poverty)

That last part is so true. Just about the only transexuals I've ever met in person were very young and very poor or borderline homeless. Of course that's in the rural south.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

i kept waiting for the "bye, whore!" and it never came, what the gently caress

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's time to cancel cushions, maybe even comfort

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bebop esq posted:

lol i was thinking the same poo poo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

petit choux posted:

My Eddie takes a steroid for his allergies, I think it has to do with why he's constantly begging for food and pretty fat. He's still a sweetheart but the constant cravings for food have had a bad effect on him I think. I get it in liquid form and mix it into a small serving of canned food I give him every night. He has trouble breathing without it. I don't know if this has any bearing.

awww. yeah i read that the side effects can include increased hunger & thirst, ugh I hope not. Vet thinks Rascal has IBD and/or GI lymphoma. :(

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Did we get cone jimbee yet

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

you okay?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Buddykins, look up at the Moon and realize the Great Mother watches over us all

then you will be on the Path to Peace

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Real Mean Queen posted:

Did we get cone jimbee yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

found this cool map of rail theft in the uk

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

Buddykins posted:

lol i was thinking the same poo poo

lol that would be mean tho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I regret to admit that that man was not me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1630766592874233856

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Kurt Russell, "Wonderful World of Disney"

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pooky posted:

Life expectancy is like 72 now, so you'd pay into social security for 52 years then on average get 2 years to collect on it

lmao seems good

Well some pull their own weight. And then some pull for all of us.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what are the dark blue ones

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

bolsonaro-rear end motherfucker

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

gonna have to disagree on almost all of wisconsin there but yeah that bit of illinois is alright i guess

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DeweesRobert/status/1630408354173714439

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

we deserve a safe space :qq:

Alpha Space

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

happens

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao wow.... just wow im stunned

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

I wonder if any research has determined the amount of cocaine that went into the event

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1630769643798265856

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

I wonder if any research has determined the amount of cocaine that went into the event

hey emfive check this out

https://twitter.com/TransTexas/status/1630642969563807755

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

7/9 may wear a thong

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ll cum j

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/nicholasrfish/status/1630749623747846146

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

I wish it were cool to live here too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Look I don't want to rain on your parade but Louisiana is, uhh, not a place you want to be, other than possibly a few cool bars in New Orleans

it's hard to overstate how scary that place is and I'm an old white man