Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i learned that serifs are a style of typefaces and sans-serifs are typefaces without the serifs.... dunno why it took so long, i've known about "sans" for a very long time.... pretty cool tho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
oh the dark blue states are the states in which i purchased a dildo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ElParece/status/1630601122363629571

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao blue GA way up there

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

Look I don't want to rain on your parade but Louisiana is, uhh, not a place you want to be, other than possibly a few cool bars in New Orleans

it's hard to overstate how scary that place is and I'm an old white man

A bunch of black people got murdered in Louisiana as soon as a hurricane let white people do it in 2005

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1630769333331800065

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i dont ssee IL.... fake news

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
"Open marriage"? Sounds sinful.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Thank you, noted

It's fairly likely that I know at least a couple of people involved

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes: https://twitter.com/tonyhawktruther/status/1630358346908811264

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

"Open marriage"? Sounds sinful.

more like.... open sesame 🤣🤣🤣

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/chefmade_92/status/1630761129939984384

Is "a catfish with abs" Marjorie Taylor Green's alter ego?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Lpzie posted:

i learned that serifs are a style of typefaces and sans-serifs are typefaces without the serifs.... dunno why it took so long, i've known about "sans" for a very long time.... pretty cool tho!

comic sans is humor without

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

Jesus christ

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

green is the best color

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bebop esq posted:

I bream crostini

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

that doesn't look like catfish but that's what it looks like when you cut across the fish body instead of making fillets along the length of the fish

catfish are flat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bebop esq posted:

lol looks like horseshoe crabs to me... and so little spaghetti? jeez...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

also tomato pasta and cole slaw, probably I would want to keep thinking about that combo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
the garlic bread looks edible

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

SomethingBeautiful posted:

gonna have to disagree on almost all of wisconsin there but yeah that bit of illinois is alright i guess

This place kinda sucks, but it seems way worse a lot of other places, also the weather is good.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
sinnesloeschen, i appreciate the tiny star on your map showing my location

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

lol looks like horseshoe crabs to me... and so little spaghetti? jeez...

Good evening Lpzie, I hope you've been having a wonderful day. That's not horseshoe crab. Think of how when you're at the aquarium, filled with wonder, and a fish looks straight at you through the glass, just inches away. Now think of what the silhouette of that fish body looks like: a top-to-bottom teardrop. That's right sir, a teardrop. So, and I may be wrong, what I think is if you could get that fish out of the aquarium tank and murder it, and then cut it across the body, over and over again, slice after slice, and you folded the lower parts of each slice to cover the gap left after gutting the fish, then you would get fish slices that looked exactly like that.

e: on the other hand I'm joining you on the "Not Enough Spaghetti" bandwagon.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lol Lightfoot lost

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Origami Dali posted:

yeah i don't get it either. they refuse to burn crosses or something?

Securities fraud. Not very entertaining stuff.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lol Lightfoot lost

did she lose to someone worse

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

Look I don't want to rain on your parade but Louisiana is, uhh, not a place you want to be, other than possibly a few cool bars in New Orleans

it's hard to overstate how scary that place is and I'm an old white man

north of I-10 is basically just like east Texas, poor stupid people

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

emfive posted:

Good evening Lpzie, I hope you've been having a wonderful day. That's not horseshoe crab. Think of how when you're at the aquarium, filled with wonder, and a fish looks straight at you through the glass, just inches away. Now think of what the silhouette of that fish body looks like: a top-to-bottom teardrop. That's right sir, a teardrop. So, and I may be wrong, what I think is if you could get that fish out of the aquarium tank and murder it, and then cut it across the body, over and over again, slice after slice, and you folded the lower parts of each slice to cover the gap left after gutting the fish, then you would get fish slices that looked exactly like that.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bearjew posted:

north of I-10 is basically just like east Texas, poor stupid people

yea around Lafayette is pretty cool, south to Breaux Bridge etc

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

theyre all going to live comfy rich lives until they are old and die peacefully

watching the world die, never thinking they will be the one outside the chain link. They'll live to see plenty of their own family members left out on the ice though.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

This is a good post. A post that I aspire to. It's informative, kind, and funny

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

Good evening Lpzie, I hope you've been having a wonderful day. That's not horseshoe crab.

ty emfive. doing well. very well even. yourself?

also, i understand now how i might be wrong about the horseshoe crab theory and your teardrop theory might be the correct one. i hope there's some follow-up to the tweet so we can be sure.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

adams definitely knows what he's spewing is bullshit but it'll work

He may just pull off the inside rug pull and if he can make it one term, he's got this.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i agree with emfive, that's a Trilobite Dinner

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

comic sans is humor without

lol