Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I knew you could do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Nichijou is as good of a sitcom as Seinfeld or Cheers

thats right

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Cavauro posted:

shadow of the erdtree baby. oooh baby. it's almost that time

Shard posted:

I can't loving wait. It's been a while since I've been in the land between but I will happily dive right back in. Best Fromsoft game

:yeah:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Edit: oh no I'm dumb

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Feb 28, 2023

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

you mighta posted that one in the wrong spot bud

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is this anything?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

two alcoholics

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

But enough about my parents

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

nichijou was filmed before a live studio audience

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

shadow of the erdtree baby. oooh baby. it's almost that time

I am unreasonably excited.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm at a fabulous vacation at the Universal Resort and the amusement park RSF is gone so I'm going to inflict my thoughts on *turns around in a circle and points at the crowd* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Revenge of the Mummy: This is the only ride I did twice. It's loving awesome, way cooler than the one in Hollywood. I assume this is the dark ride that all dark rides aspire to be, the presentation was top notch, the fire and water effects were great, there were thrills! And chills! I'm gonna do this one a few more times, easy. ****1/2
Transformers: The Ride: Exact same as it is in Hollywood. It's fine, but not very exciting. Only really worth doing once. ***
Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl: This was just a silly little kids ride, but the voice acting was fun. Worth doing once. ***
Men in Black: Alien Attack: My score on this one fuuuuuuckin' sucked, but it was fun shooting at the aliens. *** 1/2
Hogwarts Express: I wanted to go do Velocicoaster and this was the fastest way to get to Island of Adventure. As a way to get from point A to point B, it sure does do that. As an attraction, holy gently caress is it lame. DUD
Velocicoaster: WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. *****
Jurassic Park: River Adventure: The themeing on this one was really fun and adds a lot to the experience. I did it at night, which I thought made it significantly more atmospheric. The drop at the end is loving awesome. ****
Skull Island: Reign of Kong: Somebody told me the Kong ride sucks rear end compared to the old Kong ride and holy moly they might've been underselling it. This thing does NOTHING. It just rumbles a bit while some mid monster fights play on the screens. If I had to find a compliment, the way it goes from left to right is sorta neat? But this was a total waste of time. -*

I was gonna do Cinnabon on the way out, but they closed as I was approaching. I'm sorry, Takeshita. :(

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Are those rides full of animatronic people and characters, how big was the Kong

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

how big was the Kong

This question should be repeated in all conversations

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Mix of animatronics and screens, from what I saw almost all of the animatronics and practical stuff is great, the screens are hit and miss.

Theres a big kong animatronic and it's like the only cool part of that ride.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big universal head, one of my favorite places in the world. Go on the Hulk coaster.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should make a multi-billion dollar Pizza Tower theme park.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Big universal head, one of my favorite places in the world.

no way

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lmfao. sorry man. neurons firing in overdrive today. I like that stuff too

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

Big universal head, one of my favorite places in the world. Go on the Hulk coaster.

I did Islands of Adventure backwards so the park was closing by the time I got to it. Top of the list for tomorrow.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i really liked river country bitd. it was better than typhoon lagoon imo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go on the Doctor Doom ride. The ride is fine but the theming and world building of the queue is great. Also ride ET while you can, universal has no reverence for their classic rides and will replace it with a second Minions ride the second they think they can get away with it. I’ll never ride T2 or BTTF again and it pains my heart more than I’d like to admit.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bttf was a ton of fun when i was a kid, t2 had too much standing around for me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Do not ride E.T. he is an evil little being

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No. That’s not true.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Eat My Fuc posted:

Do not ride E.T. he is an evil little being

i too am in the gently caress et boat

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I personally would not have sex with E.T.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow. Lot of ET bigotry from the supposedly progressive SomethingAwful.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

For the love of god, ride the ET ride. It’s so old and weird and beautiful.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
ET? More like GET outta here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
ET is a little freak!!!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You have to wonder why he was worth ditching by his fellow E.T.s. They didn’t seem to miss him all that much. Same with Alf, who didn’t gave the best personality either.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
ET My Fuc

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

You have to wonder why he was worth ditching by his fellow E.T.s. They didn’t seem to miss him all that much. Same with Alf, who didn’t gave the best personality either.

If you landed on Earth, you'd also think the loss of one of your numbers was acceptable as you got the hell out of here.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The thing you need to understand about ET is that he’s just a little guy

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I really don’t want to be a work, I’m having a bad ADHD day but I have a ton of poo poo to do, I’ve barely made it through one task. Good stuff.

I saw ET in the theater, I barely remember it.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

The thing you need to understand about ET is that he’s just a little guy

so was The Leprechaun's titular Leprechaun

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

which one of those was it where the guy gets his tongue cut off by a metal bladed fan because leprechaun made him think it was brists. he was a real little guy in that one

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

ET is just fine. He is no Mac And Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Mac and Me made me think that Cokes have healing properties.

PRETTY NEAT.