Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
enbyracial so im allowed to use all the slurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

I'm trans racial (white)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lol that the seattle thread is just a cspam thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

prove it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Assigned Italian At Birth

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Al! posted:

Say them then

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
at hatching

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I miss my Bernie ngl

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!
i feel like an inverted mormon family would create the most powerful people.... but society won't allow it...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh youd just love that wouldnt you whitey

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

oh youd just love that wouldnt you whitey

so would i

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

leak the larry permaban thread. all the permaban threads.

and tell us how SAD came to be in that format. is it a joke on the users or did they think it would not just piss everyone off even more

CONFESS, SCHWINE!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Cuttlefush posted:

lol that the seattle thread is just a cspam thread

it was either that or yopos and im not really sure which it is yet tbh

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!
I take seven husbands from Sinai, stand 'em all in a line
An African-American, a Chinese/Japanese combined
A Mexican, Indian, Arab, Slav, Italian, all mine
And that's a whole bunch of slurs I can say all at one time

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Mr. Sharps posted:

it was either that or yopos and im not really sure which it is yet tbh

sea-spam is dying

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

having a pleasant day yall

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

having a pleasant day yall

shut the fukc up

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

nice av idiot

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

no, and i lost my qcs tag blanking it. :(

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

cant you give one to yourself. you're a mod

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

gently caress you. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and you deserve it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

cant you give one to yourself. you're a mod

Learn your buttons! There's a lot of them

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i'm not going to press my buttons

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

christ a nondenominational unitarian thread and fulla blue stars we got us a polycule in cspam

even worse than when the dsa was in vogue

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

old boss is collecting personality test surveys from people who left the district and i obliged (want her as a reference)

is me

you can do one yourself! it's only like 5 minutes

https://www.16personalities.com/

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

old boss is collecting personality test surveys from people who left the district and i obliged (want her as a reference)

is me

you can do one yourself! it's only like 5 minutes

https://www.16personalities.com/

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
myers-briggs is actual pseudoscience psychometric bullshit though. you should anonymously send your boss a scholarly article stating as much. they wont care and will still try to divine out the secrets of leadership from its fake results. bosses love that poo poo so much.

i got the same thing as you though except the woman version. as a dumbass millenial i will never pass up an aidsy quiz

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

thinkin about watching the first season of true detective again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbNcGzRANU

according to this vid, you have tons of ideas in boxes, but which ones are full of cookies and which ones are full spiders spiders is the unknown fun part for everybody else but your constant torment.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbNcGzRANU

according to this vid, you have tons of ideas in boxes, but which ones are full of cookies and which ones are full spiders spiders is the unknown fun part for everybody else but your constant torment.

they have a discord they have a which weapon does ur fake perosnality use video

none of them are brick

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 06:33 on Mar 1, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

they have a discord

and a reddit, and a forum, and an entire cottage industry and a multiverse

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ENFP

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lmfao

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

also lol

Cuttlefush posted:

myers-briggs is actual pseudoscience psychometric bullshit though. you should anonymously send your boss a scholarly article stating as much. they wont care and will still try to divine out the secrets of leadership from its fake results. bosses love that poo poo so much.

i got the same thing as you though except the woman version. as a dumbass millenial i will never pass up an aidsy quiz

lol of course. it's people realizing there's money to be made by finding ways to codify a person's transient emotional experience into authoritative-sounding-but-bullshit words and numbers.

and i won't be doing that but you'll be happy to know it's a former boss and i'm writing an email request that they share whatever results they find from assessing all these past employees

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

if you really have to do psychometrics i think big 5 are less made up out of whole cloth. openness/conscientiousness/neuroticism/agreeableness are at least actually pretty useful scales. thinking feeling perceiving whatever is all made up. they just made it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

if you really have to do psychometrics i think big 5 are less made up out of whole cloth. openness/conscientiousness/neuroticism/agreeableness are at least actually pretty useful scales. thinking feeling perceiving whatever is all made up. they just made it up!

i'll check it out! did you get fun percentages? i was 59% extraverted and 41% introverted, which I think is good. a joke email to my boss might read: "I think this test needs to be calibrated. I'm certain that my responses would lead to an assessment of at least 75% extraverted."