Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ol sakkman posted:

this is directed at me so i will post. this currnet setup is via the hospital and GP because they cant prescribe neurological meds, but they can prescribe narcotics, but narcotics are ill suited for me (i need a lot of assistance/restrictions to not just abuse the gently caress out of pills) and this rehab disallows them for me.

so i guess yes they are labelled in such a way wherein they say "unless you have a really good fuckin reason (like you have ADHD, your problem is opiods, and youve never touched meth in your life: theyll let you have your ritalin or whatever) you cannot bring your opiods and benzos into rehab"

and i was honest in the intake saying i had a problem with basically everything so i gotta go in rawdogging it. neuro appointment where i get some sort of magical neurological non narcotic drug GPs wont prescribe but should sort out my dystonia is within days of rehab entry so i'm not too worried

i think the "rehabs" that are like thousands of dollars and cushy as hell let you do mostly whatever but these are government funded with fairly strict rules. cant smoke, cant vape, gotta bring ur own nic patches, etc

wow thank you, that is vastly more information than I expected and it's pretty fascinating.

You should know that in America due to our freedoms we throw people with problems like that in the nearest river. Honestly what I was kind-of curious about was how when you're "inside" they're giving you that big cocktail still. I ask this as one of the world's foremost physicians and an expert on the ancient Maya people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
rip dustcat went out like stan chera

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
man. tool's "top tracks" on spotify is loving WILD

this is like, it's not even the most popular songs or the best songs... it's all mids?!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dads friend steve posted:

what the gently caress

turn on your monitor

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Good Citizen posted:

rip dustcat went out like stan chera

there's a GBS post from 2003 that predicts Dustcat will be back, when we need him

or her

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

smarxist posted:

this is like, it's not even the most popular songs or the best songs... it's all mids?!

the pot and sober suck

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

my brother in law thinks forty 6 & 2 is the greatest song ever made

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

smarxist posted:

Those aren’t the most popular Tool songs?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Space Jam posted:

my brother in law thinks forty 6 & 2 is the greatest song ever made

is it because he's c-spam modded

get it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Serviceable

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

beginning the sCRAPing of the last thread....

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Those aren’t the most popular Tool songs?

their biggest song by far was Ænema

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://i.imgur.com/QNk2B9l.mp4

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

emfive posted:

wow thank you, that is vastly more information than I expected and it's pretty fascinating.

You should know that in America due to our freedoms we throw people with problems like that in the nearest river. Honestly what I was kind-of curious about was how when you're "inside" they're giving you that big cocktail still. I ask this as one of the world's foremost physicians and an expert on the ancient Maya people.

oh i still need to pay 85% of my welfare while im going in but the service at least exists. my disability pension at least exists. in a specific detox situation, theyll load you up with diazepam for 1-2 days and rapidly taper you off it within a week then youre on your own, doing 12 step stuff and group activities and whatever else they have in store for me. catching up on medical needs but ive done most of that already in the interim between rehabs

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

if I were a moderator I'd think of myself as one of those naked mole rat Guild Members in a big tank from Dune and I'd unban Alec so he could make vlogs where he talked in that weird voice for me

like there's something wrong with his nasal passages; that's why I'd go with Alec but submit your video applications please

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

smarxist posted:

I played Cold and Ugly at my HS battle of the bands

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
This doesn't feel like a trump thread quite yet

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:thunk:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1630799864677244928

there we go, all better

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pooky posted:

This doesn't feel like a trump thread quite yet

trump trunmp tirupm tun turomp

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

man i was alive in the 90s i don't need the algorithm to tell me what we were listenin' too

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/Terror_Alarm/status/1630314147417079812

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

the other day I was talking about how I feel like (totally unscientific of course) I can via subtle vibrations of the earth and the Astral Plane tell when people are crazy, and Adams is loving nuts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:pray:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

smarxist posted:

man i was alive in the 90s i don't need the algorithm to tell me what we were listenin' too

Break dancing was so cool

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i want someone to run up on nick adams with a rusty ice pick and stab him twenty five to thirty times in the abdomen

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

a helpful bear posted:

they should have dumped his corpse on the front lawn of mar a lago

You could build your own old school catapult in the back of a pickup with parts you can get at any home depot and launch anything you like at MAL. Fan letters, flowers, whatever!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Lol, the attorney representing that cop in Tennessee that got a train run on her?

I went to rehab with him lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Gymkata

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
in the 90's we were all wearing upside down visors with vinyl track suits that had one pant leg rolled up and vans and we were pogoing to a 311 song

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

smarxist posted:

i want someone to run up on nick adams with a rusty ice pick and stab him twenty five to thirty times in the abdomen

i was thinking "why not the neck" but like, how would you even find it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Sky Riders

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*uses the most popular web site/app for music listening on earth*: oh these are the popular songs? WRONG.....

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Lol, the attorney representing that cop in Tennessee that got a train run on her?

:chloe:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hail Satan

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

smarxist posted:

what you listened to in the 90's is not relevant to current statistics

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

smarxist posted:

in the 90's we were all wearing upside down visors with vinyl track suits that had one pant leg rolled up and vans and we were pogoing to a 311 song

when was it that weird guys wore two polo shirts at the same time

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

small world...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

smarxist posted:

i was more a jnco jean kinda guy