Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1630598842524610561?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
My wife is trying to read all his books in no particular order and is 19 in so far.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

smarxist posted:

Just read all of Stephen Kings works chronologically

are you telling us something or telling us to do something

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lol love the deepfake future

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mexi posted:

are you telling us something or telling us to do something

to truly get into the mind of the author you have to read them all on coke

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

People are keen to hate on King (and lord knows he's written some stinkers, yeah I'm looking at you "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon") but he's also the most prolific and popular writer in probably generations so gently caress the haters

the man knows his craft and dedicated himself to it with relentless abandon

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

AxGrap posted:

My wife is trying to read all his books in no particular order and is 19 in so far.

19 is a actually a very important number recurring number in the Dark Tower series (and his work as a whole)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Our Country is under attack by the Fake News Media, CRIME, and an INVASION at our Southern Border. WE MUST TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2024, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mexi posted:

i’ve been thinking about reading the dark tower series, the whole connective mythos has always been interesting. the series written over such a long time made me hesitant that his vices may have made getting through it a slog

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's really good, at least the first 4 books are some of the best he's ever written.
The 3 post-van accident are controversial but the overall story is still very good and in hindsight, very satisfying even though initially everything feels like a punch in the stomach

more like Bad Book Reviewer Svejk

the final 3 books are trash

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

more like Bad Book Reviewer Svejk

the final 3 books are trash

Wolves is alright, Susannah is awful, and VII is good

I'd average them out to okay. Not the highlight of any re-read but a necessary conclusion.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Red Baron posted:

to truly get into the mind of the author you have to read them all on coke

i’d probably need to learn speed reading, i’m sure the coke would help, but otherwise there is no way I could afford that much cocaine. not on a poster’s salary

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holtemon posted:

Trump 2 wow the imagination is overwhelming here

TRUMP 2

endless in terms of possibilities

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Red Baron posted:

lol love the deepfake future

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

truomp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lori Lightfoot lost her bid for a second term as the mayor of the third largest city in the US on Tuesday (28 February). She conceded defeat to two challengers, both Democrats, who will face off in an April run-off to be the next mayor of Chicago.

In a concession speech, Lightfoot told her supporters that it’s been the “honour of a lifetime” to be mayor. She said she’d “stand here with [her] head held high and a heart full of gratitude” despite the defeat.

Lightfoot is the first incumbent Chicago mayor in 40 years to lose re-election. She is the first black, openly gay female cop mayor of Chicago to be so hated that she lost to two challengers at once

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Done with that weak 28 day February. Sad!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

Done with that weak 28 day February. Sad!

a small month, not good for deals!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

Rigged & Stollen

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lol trump is down to Red Eye support over at Fox

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1630922728025759744

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The right getting better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1630919840335552512

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1630706293336858625/vid/1280x720/LiDjzU_GYqB4Mbhj.mp4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
whoa, the picture matches the tweet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dig Him Up!

quote:

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer invoked the late son of President Joe Biden on Tuesday, lamenting that Beau Biden was never prosecuted over an investigation into illegal contributions involving his father’s 2008 presidential campaign.

“This U.S. attorney had had an opportunity to go after the Bidens years ago,” the Kentucky lawmaker huffed. “In fact, it was Beau Biden, the president’s other son, that was involved in some campaign donations from a person that got indicted, as well as Joe Biden was involved in some of these campaign donations when he was a senator, and then when he ran for president against Obama.”

Comer continued: “But nothing ever happened. So I don’t know much about this U.S. attorney other than he’s had an opportunity to investigate the Bidens before and he chose not to. We all know that he’s just been silent for a long time.”

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the gently caress is a books a million

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/amconmag/status/1630908244267769857

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I didn't know Trump had a sequel!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/jonathanmaze/status/1630923255015182337 wish the US KFCs didn't suck poo poo cuz I didn't get to try it last time

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Doing a cadaver synod and having the cadavers dessicated father testify at it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/jonathanmaze/status/1630923255015182337 wish the US KFCs didn't suck poo poo cuz I didn't get to try it last time

gently caress yeah

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
new thread, needs a tep

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy