Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
live in the now old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

smarxist posted:

sinne is like that stray cat that won't let you trim its nails at the vet, except with his teefers

get the gently caress AWAY FROM MY TEETH ILL FUCKEN KILL U

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

sinnesloeschen posted:

like svejk and probably others i grew up with welfare dentists (when my guardian could be bothered to provide us with medical care, which wasn't often) the dentist we had was a staunch conservative business owner who hated us and everything about all the poor people she got government welfare money to serve, so things like lidocaine and numbing and comfort werent common, jabbing and ripping and shame were tho

i developed a really, really bad phobia of all dentistry and it took me until my 30s to care at all for my teeth (which is why i dont have top front teeth any more) and even under the light sedation for procedures i am always on alert to the point where i cant stand a motherfucker to have hands anywhere near my mouth unless i am floating away

ah gently caress thats awful sorry sinnesloeschen

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

... :unsmith:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Yoga pants are way better than sweat pants in every way

Buncha far leftists ITT SAD

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

AxGrap posted:

I'm sorry I even sent it to a friend, I should have empty quoted, I'll try to do better

It's OK, I'll still keep posting that garbage.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

none of these look like genitals, 3/10

I was thinking the very same thing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm constantly thinking about how many things don't look like genitals when i'm out and about and spying things with me peepers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

I posted this two days ago and only got 1 quote but that's OK I'll quote it anyway it's very funny.

I don't watch any videos that get posted here

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AxGrap posted:

What is this woke bullshit: Irish American Heritage Month (Mar. 1-31)

so, drinking?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't watch any videos that get posted here

here's one that's actually quite wholesome

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/status/1630568238630461441

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tenderjerk posted:

ah gently caress thats awful sorry sinnesloeschen

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

a small desk for a small man who makes small deals!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im getting a gold crown today because I keep breaking porcelain ones but i dont get no gas or drugs, just a giant needle in my jaw

Filthy Hans posted:

has a Karl Marx username but wears a gold crown :thunk:

LOLOLOLOLOL ABSOFUCKINGTIVELY

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/HideYoApes/status/1629967639383793664

all my apes... gone... because i wanted to pplay dookeydash :(

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I don’t read any posts that are made here

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sinnesloeschen posted:

as a person who has broken 1) dentist's pair of glasses and 1) dental assistant's nose, i will take my valium before appointments thank u next

weird way to justify your drug use with abusive behavior

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

why isn't that my job

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

I've never had much problems at the dentist's office, I'm not sure if it's high pain tolerance or depression just making it easier for me to sit there and take it

I was homeless sorta, then lived as a bike messenger for years, a contractor, and let me tell you, I appreciate being able to afford to see a dentist. I am happy as gently caress when I get my teeth cleaned.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

I don’t read any posts that are made here

not even puns?

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1630937498544209920

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

I have rescheduled my wisdom teeth removal three times. I'm such a baby. I don't want to deal with the recovery.

They told me I had to have mine out for years, but then they finally came in, years later.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smarxist posted:

lost all ur apes playing dookeydash?

pull urself up by ur bootstraps and earn them back with doordash

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I don't think she's taking the L well

https://twitter.com/barista__morg/status/1630804366322982913

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

smarxist posted:

why isn't that my job

you hosed up big time

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

:puckout:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The dentists are so backed up here that last fall I made an appt to see one in town and they said the soonest they could get me in was may. They called me later because someone canceled last minute and offered to get me in same day, but when I went to double check my dental insurance it turned out my employers hr never signed me up properly and I had to deal with that bullshit and am still waiting till may

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/jonathanmaze/status/1630923255015182337 wish the US KFCs didn't suck poo poo cuz I didn't get to try it last time

The name of the Double Down is genius, but KFC is the worst. Maybe they should hand it off to Popeyes so it comes out good.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its not a problem that cops constantly murder black people the problem is that the media reports it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This photos old, its like from last summer at least

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Thinking about whiney Ron wearing cowboy boots all day all the time just to look taller but if you say he's wearing heels to look taller the tough guys will be like "hey man those are cowboy boots" :clint:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

boo!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
scott adams should explain how the two common household cleaners and chemicals he's holding are going to initiate a reaction in the plastic bag over his head and suffocate him within 45 seconds

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Iron Crowned posted:

Yoga pants are way better than sweat pants in every way

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

petit choux posted:

They told me I had to have mine out for years, but then they finally came in, years later.

That's the weird thing because they came in just fine and don't cause any pain. But every dentist I see is dead set on yanking them and I keep chickening out at the last minute. I've scheduled it for the summer and I'll probably go through with it then but I am not looking forward to it.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Right in the nussy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

not watching it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
dentists are trending away from laughing gas, it used to be normal as hell(??) adn now one even has it as an option

concerning

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

smarxist posted:

I did it all for the dookey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Greg Legg posted:

That's the weird thing because they came in just fine and don't cause any pain. But every dentist I see is dead set on yanking them and I keep chickening out at the last minute. I've scheduled it for the summer and I'll probably go through with it then but I am not looking forward to it.

I didnt have insurance when mine were pulled and went with local anesthesia only because it was cheapest and it was a trip to feel my head jerking around and hear teeth cracking when he pulled em out. It was over in under 10 minutes and then I was hanging out on the curb drooling blood until my ride got me to get pain meds. Not bad at all in the end tbh, ez pz.