Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/HideYoApes/status/1629967639383793664

all my apes... gone... because i wanted to pplay dookeydash :(

a strange game

the only winning move is not to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

Thinking about whiney Ron wearing cowboy boots all day all the time just to look taller but if you say he's wearing heels to look taller the tough guys will be like "hey man those are cowboy boots" :clint:

ron desantis is 5'8"

lol

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

skipping 18 pages and i'm here to say

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
'dookeydash' is far stupider that whatever you were thinking it was, btw

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

UFOTacoMan posted:

Thinking about whiney Ron wearing cowboy boots all day all the time just to look taller but if you say he's wearing heels to look taller the tough guys will be like "hey man those are cowboy boots" :clint:

They're sure not on a cowboy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

WarMECH posted:

ron desantis is 5'8"
oof

this man has no upsides

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tenderjerk posted:

that’s impossible, my brain is perfectly smooth and produces only the stupidest thoughts

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WarMECH posted:

ron desantis is 5'8"

lol

If he says he's 5'8", he's 2 inches shorter than that

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
anyone wearing cowboy boots or hats that isnt literally working on a ranch at that moment is just a huge rear end in a top hat just the worst people

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tenderjerk posted:

actually this 22 minute video goes over how it's going to revolutionswize nfts, fucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0Wpn-Fw9o

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
:yooge: thank you to the moderators the campus of georgetown (very, very great school) and the hosts of this event especially for providing a box for that little meatball guy to stand on, so nice

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

tenderjerk is right

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

fuckin lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

anyone wearing cowboy boots or hats that isnt literally working on a ranch at that moment is just a huge rear end in a top hat just the worst people

:((

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

WarMECH posted:

always true

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
don't mind me, just checking in on the fake stock market my children created while high on gogurts

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

the worst

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

titty_baby_ posted:

I didnt have insurance when mine were pulled and went with local anesthesia only because it was cheapest and it was a trip to feel my head jerking around and hear teeth cracking when he pulled em out. It was over in under 10 minutes and then I was hanging out on the curb drooling blood until my ride got me to get pain meds. Not bad at all in the end tbh, ez pz.

the last couple times I got oral surgery I got the gas and it's very novel to feel all that poo poo going on in your head and to be unable to really give a poo poo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
desatnis announced that he will now control all disney content and chuds just hootin and hollerin like this is an actual thing a governor can do and not a george santos level lie

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

tenderjerk posted:

I saw a trailer for it and they really devoted to drawing a monkey man’s rear end in a top hat.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine posted:

If he says he's 5'8", he's 2 inches shorter than that

At the republican combine last year desantis could barely get 10 reps on the bench, that's not even a Jeb level 12. His wingspan is awful, like a vegetarian meatball falling off a plate.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

WarMECH posted:

desatnis announced that he will now control all disney content and chuds just hootin and hollerin like this is an actual thing a governor can do and not a george santos level lie

The Department of Defense had more power over Disney than any Republican does

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

I'm imagining game where you have to get the character to the bathroom before they poop they pants

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Jim Justice fed Ron applesauce by spoon, it was very calming.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

At the republican combine last year desantis could barely get 10 reps on the bench, that's not even a Jeb level 12. His wingspan is awful, like a vegetarian meatball falling off a plate.

The picture of Joe Biden chatting up Florida Woman while Ron sulked will kill his career by itself.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hello new thread

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The Department of Defense had more power over Disney than any Republican does

the only thing that new law did to disney was to appoint a bunch of desantis lackeys to the board that makes the decision surrounding the (formerly Reedy Creek) disney property in florida at most meatball ron will be able to pick the color of the fire trucks if that and he acts like he owns the entire company now lol what a turd

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lpzie posted:

you gonna keep posting agian KB like you are now ? or this a rare night for u

I’m back again so I’ll be poasting like trh olde times

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
there ought to be more democratic governors willing to play stupid spite games with vocally conservative corporations just for culture war reasons, I want to see Gavin Newsom force all California Chick-Fil-As to be open on Sundays or JB Pritzker make Uline sell rainbow boxes or whatever

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The picture of Joe Biden chatting up Florida Woman while Ron sulked will kill his career by itself.

I hope Trump posts it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

tenderjerk is right

lmao these people are crazy

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

biden campaign needs to put that on every billboard in florida like yesterday

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

I didnt have insurance when mine were pulled and went with local anesthesia only because it was cheapest and it was a trip to feel my head jerking around and hear teeth cracking when he pulled em out. It was over in under 10 minutes and then I was hanging out on the curb drooling blood until my ride got me to get pain meds. Not bad at all in the end tbh, ez pz.

Here's a dentist story. When I was a bike messenger, the guy I worked for was a former navy seal, who had moved on to running the messenger service for one of DC's biggest law firms. He was an incredible braggart and more than once told me how he got all his dental work for free because he insisted on using no pain meds, and his dentist was apparently so gung ho that he did the work for free because it really inspired him or something.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

WarMECH posted:

it's ok, liberals are hard at work creating memes of the Wakanda army surrounding ron desantis

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I had a lot of bad experiences with dentists and also knew what my dad made and how much procedures cost so I would just suffer through stuff and not get things fixed. Then as an adult would just get poo poo yanked instead of going into medical debt.

When we got pregnant was the first "oh gently caress I have to take care of myself" moment when I started getting work done.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

:yooge: thank you to the moderators the campus of georgetown (very, very great school) and the hosts of this event especially for providing a box for that little meatball guy to stand on, so nice

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I hate that Trump is such an obstinate dramatic guru at times so he'll be like I WILL NEVER RETURN TO TWITTER! I SHAN'T EVER CALL HIM MEATBALL RON! and he's going to stick to his guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WarMECH posted:

What kind of cool boots can I wear then?