Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Thursday is the new Wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
got my GF all excited to watch it with me yesterday, sat down and realized it was on thursday and not tuesday. whoops.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

There is no better tribute to early ROH than a card with way too many matches.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don’t have enough free time in my life for a 9 hour ROH card every week

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

don't have one then

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wish Low Ki was my real dad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AEW: who are you?
ROH: I’m you but stronger in every possible way.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they tape ring of honor in florida and dont book jason blade?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Will we ever get people chanting and slapping the barricade with "you're gonna get your loving head kicked in" because I want to watch that live

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Guillermus posted:

Will we ever get people chanting and slapping the barricade with "you're gonna get your loving head kicked in" because I want to watch that live

After Bryan's promo on Dynamite we'd loving better

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

After Bryan's promo on Dynamite we'd loving better

:yeshaha:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Penguin Patrol posted:

they keep announcing more, so far we've got:

Claudio vs AR Fox
Mark Briscoe vs Slim J
Takeshita vs Josh Woods
ZSJ vs Blake Christian
Lady Frost vs Willow
Rohit Raju vs CD
The Infantry vs The Kingdom
Metalik vs Ari Daivari
The Embassy vs jobbers
Samoa Joe, Athena, and Eddie Kingston also announced to be in action

they've now also announced:
Madison Rayne & Skye Blue vs The Renegade Twins
and Yuta in action

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Just subbed, I’m ready for tonight 🫡

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Me, knowing I'll get to hear the delightful ribbing between Taz, Excalibur and Tonty Schiavone during the breaks for us international fans on Fite.tv.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
ROH makes my fourth wrestling subscription service, but gently caress it, I :filez: everything else I watch

It's worth the :10bux: for the back catalog alone, especially since I've seen nearly none of it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so jealous of anyone getting to watch those 06/07 shows for the first time, assuming they're on Honor Club

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm so glad Honor Club exists because my groupchat were like 'why is Matt Taven on tv' and I could link to him being the only wrestler in the match who's ever main evented MSG

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

so jealous of anyone getting to watch those 06/07 shows for the first time, assuming they're on Honor Club

They added a bunch of 07 shows (maybe all of them) recently.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Matt Taven's Mat Tavern should be a thing.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Barry Bluejeans posted:

ROH makes my fourth wrestling subscription service, but gently caress it, I :filez: everything else I watch

It's worth the :10bux: for the back catalog alone, especially since I've seen nearly none of it

Curious, what else are you subscribed to? For me it's just AEW+ and ROH right now. I'll end up doing Fite+ during Mania week to see all of the indie shows, not sure if I'll keep it on. I had subbed to NJPW for Wrestle Kingdom but felt myself falling off immediately after so didn't renew. Also dropped IWTV a while back because I just wasn't using it enough.

I just want more time to watch wrestling!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

njpw, w-u & stardom world for me

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I've got NJPW World, Stardom World, and AEW Plus, and I'm waffling on ROH even though I'd like to be able to watch live. Maybe I could drop Netflix or Prime...

The old ROH content is appealing but I barely have enough time to watch new wrestling these days let alone older stuff.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I wish there was some kind of wrestling alliance that all these groups could join and stream their content for one fee, all under one banner.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a worldwide, wrestling federation of sorts

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Ganso Bomb posted:

Curious, what else are you subscribed to? For me it's just AEW+ and ROH right now. I'll end up doing Fite+ during Mania week to see all of the indie shows, not sure if I'll keep it on. I had subbed to NJPW for Wrestle Kingdom but felt myself falling off immediately after so didn't renew. Also dropped IWTV a while back because I just wasn't using it enough.

AEW+, NJPW World and Wrestle Universe are the other three. I was also subscribed to Stardom World for a time but its website is so garbage that I quit after a couple months.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Matt Taven's Mat Tavern should be a thing.

PSP should be named this

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Matt Taven's Mat Haven

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I wish there was some kind of wrestling alliance that all these groups could join and stream their content for one fee, all under one banner.

Ah, I see you're an IWTV subscriber

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Quantum of Phallus posted:

a worldwide, wrestling federation of sorts

Worldwide Wrestling Federation.

I like the sound of that. It would probably be a global force, full of total non-stop action.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

starting to feel the buzz rn

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Suplex Liberace posted:

starting to feel the buzz rn

same!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Feel the Buzz, drink the Scuzz

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm basically exactly the same as you. I don't know if there's any value in subbing to Fite+ before Mania week though I might grab it earlier to watch the Toronto GCW show on the 19th that's sold out.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The definition of “great wrestling” to me is that 2004-2007 era ROH (and 2012-2017 PWG) so if you’re a newer wrestling fan who just watches AEW and have access to Honor Club I implore you to give the back catalogue a shot.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wish tony would pay for some themes so they can be presented in their original blown out audio format

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I started the Joe vs Homicide match from 07 that was highlighted in the front page highlights this morning, and I thought something was busted at first since it was dead silent. I finally remembered the music after I scrubbed ahead to normal sound again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm doing a chronological viewing of ROH. When do the announcers STOP TALKING LIKE THEY'RE DELIVERING NEWS IN A WARZONE THAT'S THE GREATEST THING THEY HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED BUT ALSO THEY'RE VERY MAD ABOUT IT?!