Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Coca-Cola refills your HP, Sprite refills your Mana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We've had a sick dog keeping us up the past two nights and today my brain feels completely fried and like it's unable to complete even the simplest task at work. I just want to crawl into the wood stove and live there for the day.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

We've had a sick dog keeping us up the past two nights and today my brain feels completely fried and like it's unable to complete even the simplest task at work. I just want to crawl into the wood stove and live there for the day.
hope your dog is okay :smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ganso Bomb posted:

Please stay out of the wood stove

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

jesus WEP posted:

hope your dog is okay :smith:

I think she's probably fine – she's eating and drinking like normal and has her regular energy, I think something is just messing with her stomach. Thank you!

Shinjobi posted:

Please stay out of the wood stove

I'll try, but no promises. (it's warm enough this morning that we didn't need to have a fire, so right now it'd just be a nice warm escape holding last night's heat)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dashing and daring,
Courageous and caring,
Faithful and friendly,
With stories to share.
All through the forest,
They sing out in chorus,
Marching along
As their song fills the air.
I live in the Woods,
where I Live at It is pretty Good,
Eating good here in the neighborhood,
I Live inside The woods

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tell me your song

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

MJeff posted:

I'm at a fabulous vacation at the Universal Resort and the amusement park RSF is gone so I'm going to inflict my thoughts on *turns around in a circle and points at the crowd* EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Revenge of the Mummy: This is the only ride I did twice. It's loving awesome, way cooler than the one in Hollywood. I assume this is the dark ride that all dark rides aspire to be, the presentation was top notch, the fire and water effects were great, there were thrills! And chills! I'm gonna do this one a few more times, easy. ****1/2
Transformers: The Ride: Exact same as it is in Hollywood. It's fine, but not very exciting. Only really worth doing once. ***
Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl: This was just a silly little kids ride, but the voice acting was fun. Worth doing once. ***
Men in Black: Alien Attack: My score on this one fuuuuuuckin' sucked, but it was fun shooting at the aliens. *** 1/2
Hogwarts Express: I wanted to go do Velocicoaster and this was the fastest way to get to Island of Adventure. As a way to get from point A to point B, it sure does do that. As an attraction, holy gently caress is it lame. DUD
Velocicoaster: WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT THE gently caress. *****
Jurassic Park: River Adventure: The themeing on this one was really fun and adds a lot to the experience. I did it at night, which I thought made it significantly more atmospheric. The drop at the end is loving awesome. ****
Skull Island: Reign of Kong: Somebody told me the Kong ride sucks rear end compared to the old Kong ride and holy moly they might've been underselling it. This thing does NOTHING. It just rumbles a bit while some mid monster fights play on the screens. If I had to find a compliment, the way it goes from left to right is sorta neat? But this was a total waste of time. -*

I was gonna do Cinnabon on the way out, but they closed as I was approaching. I'm sorry, Takeshita. :(

Sorry for the post necromancy, you going to ride the fast and furious ride?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

tell me your song

https://youtu.be/Cwkej79U3ek

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've grown accustomed to the "unique" gimmick of not putting videos in-line for ease of viewing, but please put in a minimum amount of effort to post nice looking videos on here. This link connects to an extremely blurry and terrible looking video which makes me feel like I should be wearing these:

Thanks.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgLS1kHiVcA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Before anyone brings it up, I'm aware of the excuse that it's this or that phone app which doesn't pick up YouTube urls and convert them. Everyone is in charge of their own actions. Asking others to swerve to avoid your drunk driving (app usage) isn't a good excuse.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cavauro posted:

tell me your song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zrJ9OKUgPs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ive been eating a lot of boiled eggs. theyre easy to boil and easy to eat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Stroker Ace posted:

I saw ET in the theater, I barely remember it.

I saw it in the theater too and in all honesty my most intense memory of that day was being utterly stunned by the revelation that it was still daylight when we left the theater. Like... how!?!? It was dark for two hours, that means it's nighttime... but now.... the sun is still out!?!?!? Witchcraft!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

When I was very young my friends and I went to a concert where Vanessa Carlton opened for Third Eye Blind who played before the Goo Goo Dolls. She played this song and she cussed a lot beforehand.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

ive been eating a lot of boiled eggs. theyre easy to boil and easy to eat.

they're so easy and tastey, it's easy to get up to about 8 or 10 eggs in a day. but it's a trick to make you have a heart attack if you get too good at it. so pretend like it's not as easy as it is

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

eggs are gross to me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll hide yours. in a wash. in a batter.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

eggs are gross to me

More for us then

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

eggs are gross to me

In this economy!?

Smart

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A Mulhouse Divided is the best Simpsons episode.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I had to watch that episode with my cat so I could understand what was going on :smith:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this guy didn't go to any college!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

this guy didn't go to any college!!!

It's a typo, calm down. They meant to write Thrulhouse.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This dude seriously wrote Mullhouse

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I thought I had friends

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bort

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

I thought I had friends

Classic Mulhouse

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm not going to bring it up.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’m just dead tired this time of day. Brain go off. Not great for child care.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are the children going to be alright?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

According to The Who, yes. According to Hank Hill, decidedly not. However there has been criticism of the sample size for the latter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've raised concern about the real children referenced in the post above mine. it's nothing to joke about at all.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Good morning. I am waiting for Cav’s sealion contest entry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Cavauro posted:

i've raised concern about the real children referenced in the post above mine. it's nothing to joke about at all.

The child woke me up and I crawled around the floor with her until she peed her diaper; then I changed her, fed her, and gave her a nap.

Child is good. She knows the word “boop,” which she says when she boops my nose. She also knows how to run her fingers over her mouth and make funny noises. Smart child, extremely large, eleven months old today and is the size of a 16 month old.