Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

CODChimera posted:

we're all going to die

:matters::cosmic2day:

Lux Anima has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Mar 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbees doing good on day 2

jimbee wears it better :colbert:

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Stupid Boxes posted:

yay jimbee!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
that’s a collar inhibiting jimbees power

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

small cat in a big doughnut

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
There is a bomb in the collar.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

that’s a collar inhibiting jimbees power

it's very ruff :smith:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can not wait for a debate moderator to ask this question to the republican primary field on stage: Do you agree with donald trump that the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen?

It's also worth pointing out that prez finally spelled "stolen" correctly here.

lmoa if you think he would bless those debates with his presence

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jimbee deserves a bespoke frilly aristocratic olde timey neck collar

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Stupid Boxes posted:

hang in there jimbee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thoatse posted:

jimbee wears it better :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZE7dX0-7Xk

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i'm thinking of subjecting myself to reading DeSantis's book for science

wish i still drank tho lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

BUSH 2112 posted:

dont self harm just wait for the chapo ep

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lux Animus posted:

get this:
dong water :2bong:

whoa

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
yeah i mean i hate myself enough to read that book, but not enough to destroy my life

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

BUSH 2112 posted:

just read his Wikipedia page or something, he probably had as much input in writing that as he did with his book

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Stupid Boxes posted:

take my strenthg jmb

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good Citizen posted:

poofin queefers

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:3:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

only autobiography ive ever read was Gods....

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i think this dog wants out

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the cat looks ridiculous

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Solarin posted:

the cat looks ridiculous

welcome to the wild wild west

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Stupid Boxes posted:

jimbee will take off her weighted training donut and become more powerful than you can imagine

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Christian Film ‘Jesus Revolution’ outperformed expectations during its opening weekend, nearly doubling its anticipated earnings.

According to Box Office Pro, the studio expected the film to gross around 6-7 thousand dollars over its opening weekend. The film blew these expectations out of the water, grossing over 15.8 thousand dollars.

Jesus Revolution was the third-ranked film over the previous weekend, trailing only Universal’s ‘Cocaine Bear’ and Walt Disney’s ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,’ and several others. The budgets of both of these films were considerably higher than the budget of ‘Jesus Revolution’, making the film a major win for wholesome entertainment.

The film also played well with audiences. The film has a 99 percent audience score on the film review site ‘Rotten Tomatoes.’ It also has a 99 percent audience score on Cinema Score, making director Jon Erwin the first director to score a 99 percent audience score with CinemaScore on four separate occasions.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

in Arkansas they're considering a bill that would make me a sex offender if I went in the ladies room and there was, unbeknownst to me, a kid in there also using the restroom

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1631018803785089025

is the language so vague that someone could theoretically go to a chud diner, park their kid in the restroom, and report anyone entering as a sex offender

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Public restrooms are gross(Except for Buc-ees) and anybody trying to make them a sacred place is a butthole.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Christian Film ‘Jesus Revolution’ outperformed expectations during its opening weekend, nearly doubling its anticipated earnings.

According to Box Office Pro, the studio expected the film to gross around 6-7 thousand dollars over its opening weekend. The film blew these expectations out of the water, grossing over 15.8 thousand dollars.

Jesus Revolution was the third-ranked film over the previous weekend, trailing only Universal’s ‘Cocaine Bear’ and Walt Disney’s ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,’ and several others. The budgets of both of these films were considerably higher than the budget of ‘Jesus Revolution’, making the film a major win for wholesome entertainment.

The film also played well with audiences. The film has a 99 percent audience score on the film review site ‘Rotten Tomatoes.’ It also has a 99 percent audience score on Cinema Score, making director Jon Erwin the first director to score a 99 percent audience score with CinemaScore on four separate occasions.

Based on the book of the same name, the film follows youth minister Greg Laurie (Joel Courtney), Christian hippie Lonnie Frisbee (Jonathan Roumie), and pastor Chuck Smith (Kelsey Grammer) as they take part in the Jesus movement in California during the late-1960s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07eXfF6Zw44

"you're gonna need a bigger church"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Stupid Boxes posted:

Some people like to use an old sock. Cut a hole in one end for the head and make her wear it like a little dress. Keeps her away from her new zipper but she becomes suddenly paralyzed because cats become helpless when you force them to wear something on their body

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Good Citizen posted:

poofin queefers

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
incase y’all want a lol I think my fiancée just left me because I almost got a cone based on goon advice in the dolamd trumpf thread on cspam

Jimbee is safe and chillin in the swank bathroom we made for her.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

praying for Jimbee

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Stupid Boxes posted:

incase y’all want a lol I think my fiancée just left me because I almost got a cone based on goon advice in the dolamd trumpf thread on cspam

Jimbee is safe and chillin in the swank bathroom we made for her.

do you keep jimbee in the divorce

gregday
May 23, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

poofin queefers

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/cAn0lIm.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016