Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I don't want terms related to Coening to insult people or to describe a behavior. This includes "Fargo," "Lebowski," "Chigurh," and so on.

It's a process to change your ways. It's difficult to stop saying these right away in a society that normalizes the because it doesn't care about people with Coen syndrome. My posting history has two instances where I'm calling someone a Barton fuckhead for example, and I should and do feel bad about it, and I try not to even if they slip by.

With the F-word it should be easier to start because it's a lot less acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

*slav squatting* dendy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*slav squatting* dendy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

just got to a textbox in ocarina of time that triggered an old childhood memory...you're told that a musical staff would appear when you take out the ocarina in a spot where you need to play a song. I thought it meant like, a bunch of musicians would show up and spent a long time not understanding how to progress cuz I kept taking rhe ocarina out and waiting for dudes to show up and play with me.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

just got to a textbox in ocarina of time that triggered an old childhood memory...you're told that a musical staff would appear when you take out the ocarina in a spot where you need to play a song. I thought it meant like, a bunch of musicians would show up and spent a long time not understanding how to progress cuz I kept taking rhe ocarina out and waiting for dudes to show up and play with me.

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

and so started your lifelong tradition of getting your staff out and hoping dudes would appear :D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

In Training posted:

Lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

and so started your lifelong tradition of getting your staff out and hoping dudes would appear :D

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Ew. he was just a boy. That's nasty, man.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Out in Castle Town having the time of my life with a bunch of musicians. They're all just out of frame, playing too.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

Aw, lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nintendo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
*closing my eyes and typing out nintendo perfectly* butebdi

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hizke posted:

ah gently caress, what have i done....

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In Training posted:

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I keep writing Nintendo with my eyes closed hoping to accidentally type something funny but I keep doing it perfectly. Too much muscle memory. Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I am simply too much of an expert touch typist.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig