Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

GREAT POLL NUMBERS. LEADING BIDEN, DESANCTUS, AND ALL OTHERS BY A LOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

poo poo he's stuck on the desanctus spelling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

MGT yearns for that Laissez's Faire libertarian fanfic where everyone drives a tank and has to pay their neighbors a toll with gold cubes every 10 feet in order to cross their territory

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

how's your Japanese buddykins

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Buddykins posted:

it's already happened, nothing to be done about it, whatever happens happens, stop thinking about it

yeah but we could have done the same thing about the president between 2017-2021

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

tenderjerk posted:

men just want one thing in life: snow cones

wives hate this !!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Buddykins posted:

it's already happened, nothing to be done about it, whatever happens happens, stop thinking about it

no, do think about it, focus on what you answered wrong and correct this. shore up your weaknesses, prep canned anecdotal answers for questions you know will come up

listen to me and not buddykins on this

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

like if i go to melbourne i can turn down all the cokeheads easily enough or adelaide i can accept a free cone without much issue but brisbane its just meth meth meth

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RON DISESTABLISHMENTARIAN

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mdemone posted:

desanctus? drat near killed us!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

I still think he's holding Rhonda Santis in reserve for when he needs a boost in the polls

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Lpzie posted:

He keeps taking his cone off.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i think we're all talking about different cones...

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

yeah uh because of a cone? I doubt that.

oh, and just cone more thing...

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i understand running from your problems to a different city rarely works out too. im autistic man its hard to decisively control social situations

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

like if i go to melbourne i can turn down all the cokeheads easily enough or adelaide i can accept a free cone without much issue but brisbane its just meth meth meth

move to central Queensland

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
is a "Cone" a Sex Thing?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

triple sulk posted:

yeah but we could have done the same thing about the president between 2017-2021

what the gently caress did i just say? you did your best! stop worrying!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DryGoods posted:

is a "Cone" a Sex Thing?

yeah bro

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

youre probably overthinking it anyways

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

triple sulk, you're on the Buddykins Path now

better enjoy it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"One engine that drives DeSantis’s crowdsourced 'punching' is the group Moms for Liberty, which spreads misinformation, normalizes a particular brand of censorship, and leads campaigns against teachers, LGBTQ+ people, and people of color.

"At a school board meeting in Orlando in late 2021, for instance, Moms for Liberty member Alicia Farrant told a local right-wing blogger with ties to the Proud Boys to read an explicit passage from Maia Kobabe’s graphic novel Gender Queer. The book was immediately pulled from shelves. Since then, Farrant has won a seat on the district school board.

"Moms for Liberty cultivates an image of itself as a group of white women crying for help. This disguises the reality that it’s really a nationwide network of morality police. It even runs workshops to train members on how to disrupt communities and school board meetings.

"DeSantis attends Moms for Liberty conferences and high-ranking members of Moms for Liberty participate in his press conferences. They also serve in important school board positions across the state. A host of others have ties to Republican public officials and political figures."

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

I still think he's holding Rhonda Santis in reserve for when he needs a boost in the polls

plans within plans within plans

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Cones are those things women put in their cervix for protection

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Lpzie posted:

Japanese buddykins

:stare:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cones within cones within cones

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

concerning

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Kissin' Cones

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Do not cone.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Coney Island

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ArmZ posted:

cones within cones within cones

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykinssan has shamed his ancestors

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Italians are just making poo poo up again

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/JanJekielek/status/1631041029238292480

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"Teachers can try to abide by the law and still fall afoul of populist censorship. Ingram told us about ending up in conservative crosshairs after he spoke, during a city meeting, in favor of removing Confederate monuments. An anonymous complaint led to reports against his teaching license that triggered an investigation by the state board of education (since dismissed). Ingram has also received vague death threats and suffered social-media abuse (ongoing). One online poster railed that he shouldn’t 'be allowed to breathe, much less teach.''

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
sleeping on the dang couch this week after aksing my wife for cone

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

getting better! I legit never thought id be at a sushi spot headed by a michelin chef. i know every drat fish possible in japanese, and also ingredients like rayu, yuzu, names of regions for our japanese whiskeys, distilleries, etc.

sushi is also alongside mexican food when it comes to how easy it is to mark up. this restaurant found itself in the black within a few months of opening.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

concerning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

lol :3: