Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

i say swears online posted:

it's a long-term troll getting us to google it because afaik nobody's actually provided a link

yo what the gently caress thats nasty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
it's ben that tim dillon used to have producing and devin costa and another dude

Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

it's a long-term troll getting us to google it because afaik nobody's actually provided a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSn_iGPTQYs

Specifically because I love their thumbnails.

Honestly, I really enjoy what they're putting out. They're just three funny guys riffing that just so happen to be in same wheelhouse as Cumtown content (Obviously inpired by O+A, lots of content relevant to their lives within the comedy sphere, an affinity for dancing around slurs).

I particularly took a shine to Jace (the third guy, Ben Avery's brother, apparently) Never had really heard of him before, but he's apparently very podcast-prolific, and the guy is a fuckin riot.

Standingstoic fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Mar 1, 2023

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Nick has also mentioned preferring to use bars of soap to wash with. Get your facts straight.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

it's ben that tim dillon used to have producing and devin costa and another dude

Lol so my favorite part of this is I already knew that once Ben left the tim dillon show it's viewership began to crater on Patreon and they got so butthurt that they removed having the earnings displayed, but at the end of January it got so bad they completely hid the subscriber count on patreon too.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Tim, get in the pot

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cael posted:

Lol so my favorite part of this is I already knew that once Ben left the tim dillon show it's viewership began to crater on Patreon and they got so butthurt that they removed having the earnings displayed, but at the end of January it got so bad they completely hid the subscriber count on patreon too.

Tim is an incredibly funny guy but you can only play up being Long Island trash as a joke for so long before it starts to take over your entire being

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Cael posted:

The Pig Dillon must atone for hurting Ben, and he knows it too.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

my ex was one of those people who straight up didn't need soap or to shower more than once a week. she would pretty much only shower after shows and the airport. obviously she still owned soap but those people are out there.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

sorry. I meant he obviously

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

my ex was one of those people who straight up didn't need soap or to shower more than once a week. she would pretty much only shower after shows and the airport. obviously she still owned soap but those people are out there.

gross

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
whoever said bathroom man gently caress you i cant get that out of my head

does anyone have a clip of that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

whoever said bathroom man gently caress you i cant get that out of my head

does anyone have a clip of that

i'm the bathroom man
you can be me
if you poop and pee
i'm the bathroom man

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'm the bathroom man
you can be me
if you poop and pee
i'm the bathroom man

https://streamable.com/gehw22

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

What's his name

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
no pussy for gay nick

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Nick's Indian voice that always has to say the word bathroom

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The rine was so rong at the bank today.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

it wouldn't be gayy. it'd be some kind of robot. i can be a gundam and you would just liive in my aaassss

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i threw on a really early ep w/ kurt metzger and hoo boy that was a stinker

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

only ep i remember being actually bad was that one early on where nick argues with the guest about the UCB aaron glaser rape allegations. oh and there was that one where the audio was completely unintelligible

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
abducting dudes off the street and feeding them to crocodiles is an all time bit

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

only ep i remember being actually bad was that one early on where nick argues with the guest about the UCB aaron glaser rape allegations. oh and there was that one where the audio was completely unintelligible

that’s honestly the only one I remember from the really early stuff because it sucked so much

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the worst era was still the early covid eps

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
oof yeah that one is bad

the metzger one wasn’t awful so much as boring and unfunny with kurt just kind of saying political stuff and nick getting too bored to do anything

imo another bad one is when stav gets really mad about being fat and nick telling him he’s going to die. is that the same one when they argue about birth control weight limits for an hour? maybe…

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the milk machine posted:

imo another bad one is when stav gets really mad about being fat and nick telling him he’s going to die. is that the same one when they argue about birth control weight limits for an hour? maybe…
bestpodcastfights.avi

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the serious fight was hilarious. the way nick snaps out "shut up" at adam when he tries to butt in is so dark

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

+1 to the Clinton bodycount

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Caleb is super funny "how old are you?" "25" just hilarious

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
nick would rather go to omaha than ever go to seattle

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

https://twitter.com/Java_jigga/status/1631135779274756096?t=aY3OiWz6Iy0H66LSnZhSSQ&s=19

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

UwUnabomber posted:

The rine was so rong at the bank today.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/CheesyCheesy3/status/1631374843462537216?t=NZjabVJGk5HKKAbyRh0F2g&s=19

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/moorebaseballer/status/1631441878196400130

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the worst era was still the early covid eps

Yeah the zoom era was pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU