Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

cinnamon rollout posted:

Well that seems easy enough, thank you

Remember to disable the preprocessor if you're re-using a pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

cinnamon rollout posted:

Well that seems easy enough, thank you

Also, you can click and drag almost anything from and to Auto1111. No need to work through a save dialog, or open when moving images to ControlNet or inpaint.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I appreciate all the help and it worked great!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

lunar detritus posted:

Never mind, it's not as magical as I thought. :smith:

proper use of this technology, I laughed

SARS-Cordyceps
May 15, 2022

by vyelkin

The Sausages posted:

lol

for those who were wondering
https://twitch.tv/unlimitedsteam

Did I miss it or was this channel ever a much bigger deal in this thread? Because I first saw it on GoonTube and it's leaps and bounds more frequently hilarious for AI than anything else yet.

Probably owing to everyone's familiarity of that single Simpsons scene, so there's a lot more expectations to subvert. The narration voices add a lot too.

Don't sleep on this. On this livestream a poor captive AI tries over and over to recreate the 1996 Steam Hams scene, with randomized ingredients, and it never stops having the strangest of failures.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
Anybody else find that highres fix really wants to fill empty walls and spaces with stuff?

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I've made further improvements to my auto-video generation script
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io4oXMksyM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLUuVv6xHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue6MUGfrMns

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

ronya posted:

Anybody else find that highres fix really wants to fill empty walls and spaces with stuff?
it's okay to have denoising strength way low, like 0.2 and lower. it can gently caress with latent upscale but is fine if you use a different upscaler, will still clean up any weird edges esrgan can add
if you did want the benefit of more hallucinating on faces etc. you can always inpaint at different strengths

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
I'd like more controllable localised dreaming indeed, but inpainting requires overhauling the prompts to strip out stuff not masked...

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I still can't figure out how to use the pose thing, and of course there's zero documentation because coders are fucks.

You'd think with the advent of ChatGPT they might finally actually make some basic documentation since now the major hurdle, writing the English language in a semi coherent mush, is no longer an issue. But nope! :downsbravo:

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Mar 1, 2023

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Fuzz posted:

I still can't figure out how to use the pose thing, and of course there's zero documentation because coders are fucks.

You'd think with the advent of ChatGPT they might finally actually make some basic documentation since now the major hurdle, writing the English language in a semi coherent mush, is no longer an issue. But nope! :downsbravo:

There is https://cmu-perceptual-computing-lab.github.io/openpose/web/html/doc/md_doc_00_index.html

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Fuzz posted:

I'm pretty sure it requires 1.x and doesn't work with 2.x are you using the correct checkpoint? It doesn't work with 2.1-768 for me that's for sure. My install could just be hosed too

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

No, controlnet currently needs a 1.5 based SD checkpoint. It will error if you attempt an internal render res of > 512x512. I beleive I read that they are working on a 2.x version, though.

Unrelated, but I was surprised to find that Diablo 3 is still perfectly playable while rendering on my 4090. I assumed all the resources would be dedicated to SD and it would run poorly. The it/s is still great as well. These were a batch of 20 DPM 2M Karras ++ @ 50 steps, 512x512 with a 1.5 upscale.

LASER BEAM DREAM fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 1, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I found a fun style: all from a single large batch (about 4% sample)

bonus funny low quality with prompt text leak

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

So someone came up with a Lora style overlay that trains all the layers in the Unet model using convolutional kernels.

https://github.com/KohakuBlueleaf/LoCon

It's still early and the example on the page aren't exactly the best but people are starting to train on it and the results I'm seeing in discords are impressive. Good chance this is Lora 2.0 I think.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBSmQdL_Ow

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

I feel like such a poser in this scene when I look at some of the actual math going on. Like a monkey playing with an ipad.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Objective Action posted:

So someone came up with a Lora style overlay that trains all the layers in the Unet model using convolutional kernels.

It's still early and the example on the page aren't exactly the best but people are starting to train on it and the results I'm seeing in discords are impressive. Good chance this is Lora 2.0 I think.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I feel like such a poser in this scene when I look at some of the actual math going on. Like a monkey playing with an ipad.

I don't fully understand the math but I internally think about it as the image is a planet orbiting a point (star sure it's a solar system) and each prompt word is turning on a different star's gravity they all exist in set spots you are just enabling some. This is in a 3D plane. The Seed is the orbit of the planet.

The negative prompt is another 3D plane with no over lap that also pulls the image. I think of it as 2 3D planes but if you can keep track of a 6D object in your head go for it. Anyone that understand that math know if that is remotely accurate?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Objective Action posted:

I'm not sure I understand this. Lora is cool because it can produce the desired output by only training some additional layers that can be added an already trained model through some fancy math, meaning it's faster to train, smaller, and composable. This takes that and trains all the layers so is it competing with dreambooth training not Lora?

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

I'm not sure I understand this. Lora is cool because it can produce the desired output by only training some additional layers that can be added an already trained model through some fancy math, meaning it's faster to train, smaller, and composable. This takes that and trains all the layers so is it competing with dreambooth training not Lora?

So Lora training basically tweaks the transformer blocks that let the model go to/from latent noise and text. The Locon approach does that but also lets you tweak the noise convolution layers as well.

Effectively Lora is "please assemble parts this way" and Locon adds "here are some extra parts you can use". Kind of.

Dreambooth basically takes the model and says to it "find a set of parts you already understand and rearrange them to look like this". Its almost the same but Dreambooth/Textual Inversion basically pushes all the other knowledge out of the models brain to do it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I don't think that's right about TI, TI is just training a new prompt word that is very very specifically tweaked to instruct the model how to make something given the knowledge it already has. Dreambooth training is literally adding in new knowledge.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

I've been playing with the new low light / contrast lora that I found on the Stable Diffusion subreddit yesterday. It produces some pretty decent results!

Also, for some fun, have SD make things that involve text. The results are pretty funny (for now).

No

Getting there

Almost got it!

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
They should sell t-shirts with garbled text slogans on designed with Stable Diffusion so CCTV recordings of you look fake and you can get away with crimes

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptEZQrKgHAg

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

For text, gen the images to get composition, make an image of the text you want in the right place for that composition, and then regenerate the image using that text image as a control net.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

For text, gen the images to get composition, make an image of the text you want in the right place for that composition, and then regenerate the image using that text image as a control net.

Thats so funny, I just made this in reponse to a drawing by Saddest Rhino in PYF

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Man, I just got access to the beta of that Bing chat and they really crippled the hell out of that thing, huh. Sometimes it'll give you like half a visible answer, then blank it real quick, then gave an "I can't answer that" answer. Then when I asked it what happened, it started to answer like three times and finally just gave me a blank box. Then made me hit the broom to clear the conversation.

You can search for like, basic information with it but I'm not sure it has that much over just using google or whatever anymore.

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
I don't have acces, bit apparently Bing has an option to set how "creative" it's with the answer. Maybe yours set to giving only high confidence/not creative output?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I normally don't have enough of an idea to make posing worthwhile but I had an idea

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Clown egg?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
So what's the new easy way to install Automatic1111? I think I need to do a fresh install, mine is being all fucky lately.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Fuzz posted:

So what's the new easy way to install Automatic1111? I think I need to do a fresh install, mine is being all fucky lately.

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/releases/tag/v1.0.0-pre Never tried this but it looks pretty straight forward.

I just reinstalled because the AUTO-MBW extension linked a few pages ago broke everything since I use --medvram but I just git clone'd into a new folder then manually copied over the model files.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I sure appreciate all the progress that's being made, but keeping up with all the new and exciting stuff that's getting released at breakneck speeds is starting to feel like a full time job.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Speaking of which https://multidiffusion.github.io

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
woah that's nice

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvKpEYvo4s

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Fuzz posted:

My instance went fucky as well and finally died and couldn't be resurrected so I tried https://github.com/EmpireMediaScience/A1111-Web-UI-Installer, and it installed and works fine* on my windows 10 laptop.

Make sure you back up and re-use your ~\stable-diffusion-webui\models\ folder! Unless you want to wait while everything downloads the first time you use a model, not just the stable-diffusion models but a whole bunch of features use models e.g. upscaling, depth, controlnet etc. Luckily I learnt that lesson the last time before all these extensions were a thing.

*worked fine up until I deleted the old instance, turns out the previous installer I had used had done some janky setup poo poo to kludge python into working. Deleting a wayward registry key fixed the issue. Any issues I had were caused by the previous installer (camenduru's offline installer from way back in Nov 2022), not this one.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

can we make this the background image for the thread somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
drat it astral rip off xen's thread banner concept