Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

carrot as hommus delivery system. julius loving loves playing with the end of the carrot he was so obsessed with the bag of them i gave it to him and hes just throwing it around like a live mouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Jimbee

Jimmy Dean

Coincidence?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Asproigerosis posted:

Jimbee

Jimmy Dean

Coincidence?

:hmmyes: I think we've made a breakthrough.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

doin her best

MORNING JIMBEE!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I didn't realize that I :justpost: that much in this thread TBQH

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

someone explain the pwr lvl stat to me

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i thought i posted more frankly

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Post Count
Post Rate
10.58 per day

sounds about right

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

all in one thread baybee. tERUMO

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Stupid Boxes posted:

doin her best

She is so cute. The pillow looks more comfy than the cone off shame.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rubellavator posted:

someone explain the pwr lvl stat to me

It's a combination of you CHA, and INT stats

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Club for No Growth is having a hard time generating any interest. I cut ties with them when they wouldn’t support certain very good candidates in Ohio, Alabama, and other places, who all ended up winning with my Endorsement. Except when they worked with me, their track record is awful. They need new “Leadership.”

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

god trump says some boring rear end poo poo gimme that rudy i wanna see rudy whats he up to

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The only reason certain “candidates” won’t be going to CPAC is because the crowds have no interest in anything they have to say. They’ve heard it all before, and don’t want to hear it again. But my speech, on Saturday night, is already a sold out “monster.” They are trying to expand the room and space. We’ll have a great time at CPAC, we always do. See you there, and don’t forget to vote in the important Straw Poll!

I will be at CPAC on Saturday, talking about the fact that, obviously, our Country is going to “HELL,” and how to fix it. Also, the Democrats use of Radical Left Prosecutors and the WEAPONIZATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. It is illegal, has never been used and abused like this, and has the potential to bring down our once fair and wonderful Country. These Marxist Thugs have been after me for years, only to help them win elections. In just Two Years, we have become a Third World Failing Nation. MAGA!!!

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I honestly do believe everyone at his speech at CPAC will be having a great time. I can't but notice that all these right wing types are having the time of their lives as they do all this evil poo poo.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Rumors are flying high that idiot RINO Paul Ryan, who has greatly hurt the “credibility” of Rupert Murdoch with his ridiculous stance that the 2020 Election was all “peaches and cream,” will be fired “like a dog” from the Fox Board. Fox is going in the wrong direction, ratings are heading down, and Murdoch just threw certain very good people, who were correct, under the bus. He played right into the enemies camp. Viewers, and MAGA, are not happy!

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

"HELL,"

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

god i got some kind of weird munchies and ive ingested zero marijuana i wanna eat everything and i kind of have eaten some of everything i possess

like you can only do so much veges and hommus

i am gonna try and scam doordash or a pizza or something through paypal delayed payment or SOMETHING I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Rumors are flying high that idiot RINO Paul Ryan, who has greatly hurt the “credibility” of Rupert Murdoch with his ridiculous stance that the 2020 Election was all “peaches and cream,” will be fired “like a dog” from the Fox Board. Fox is going in the wrong direction, ratings are heading down, and Murdoch just threw certain very good people, who were correct, under the bus. He played right into the enemies camp. Viewers, and MAGA, are not happy!

okay i like "like a dog"

whats with this crazy oval office aye

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

the doctor predictably cut me off from benzos, but like, told me to get hosed re: withdrawals which was not very nice of him.

so ive had to have some extra lyrica to cope with withdrawing and i maay have overdone it im pretty cooked

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
"peaches and cream"

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

Stats from the Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 Trump Thread

Good work as always sir.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Rupert Murdoch should apologize to his viewers and readers for his ridiculous defense of the 2020 Presidential Election. How many forms of cheating and rigging does he have to see? He should also apologize to those anchors who got it right, and fire the ones who got it wrong, or were afraid to speak up (of which there were many!). It’s time to get rid of Fake News, and call it like it is!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sassy Trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

in my gang i am directly next to smarxist. we are connected through time and space

pew pew

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That's a lotta riffraff and poo poo talking coming from the guy who instigated an insurrection lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
*failed insurrection, sorry

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Fox getting lumped together with the other fake news sites is extremely funny to me.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Your grace :worship:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

drat it I'm on a posting list :mad:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

The analysis shows that I make fun of Pittsburgh so much that I'm on PFC's crew :smithicide:

hahaha

someone on Survivor was talking about pittsburgh

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Lol oh Jimbee

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Stupid Boxes posted:

okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

lmao WHAT

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

holtemon posted:

*failed insurrection, sorry

Don't worry. It's still ongoing and wildly successful so far

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Stupid Boxes posted:

pmurt

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
open back up SAD jeffrey you coward

i need to see whiny bitches cry this morning

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Don't worry. It's still ongoing and wildly successful so far

lol yeah, over half of all Republican voters say the current administration is illegitimate and the largest state Republican party orgs have passed policy resolutions stating that

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Florida has turned into a fascism template and Mississippi is now open and gloating about its Jim Crow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Ham Cheeks posted:

everything is trash, life is bullshit, society has bottomed out and we're all going to hell

LOL