Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

OwlFancier posted:

I have been trying to train a crow army to do the revolution at asda but thus far they seem rather nonplussed at the food.

Do crows eat birdseed or are they carnivores?

I think birdseed like what you'd put in a gravity feeder is too small and bitty for big crows - I've seen before they like whole peanuts, as in with the shell on (Shelled are also ok as long as they are unsalted)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/joepike/status/1631310391887142912

:toot:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Will get some large food to go in the glovebox with the birdseed then.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I looked up what Chief of Staff does a couple of weeks ago. Seems they're like the Office Manager and get the photocopying done for the 'important' people.
Sounds so grand though.

Anyway:

Is it 'hubris'? "Major coup for the Labour leader and part of an effort to prove the party is preparing for govt."

15 seconds in:

quote:

The shadow cabinet which labour has taken to calling 'the cabinet in waiting'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TOgB3Smvro

Narrator: Reader, it wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh8ktNsie0I

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 2, 2023

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
crows mainly feed on disorder and malcontent but will also settle for raw monkey nuts or fatballs/suet block

Don't throw stuff at them tho throw it off at like a 45 degree angle or it may anger them

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah I was trying to avoid pelting them with stuff, close enough they can get to it but not actually at them.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Genuinely want Kieth to piss his undeserved lead away and have to suck up to the SNP and beg them to let him have a government. The thought of a Kieth majority is stomach churning.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

I wish Labour would finally f**king win an election.

*Monkey paw curls.*

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Saw someone (an unnamed former SpAd) referring to Sue Grey in the FT as "the ultimate embodiment of the deep state" so it's extremely on-brand for her to join Team Kieth.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Clearly a fake, dog sodomy in British English is called puggery.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I will never not see her as Lynn from Alan Partridge

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Skarsnik posted:

I will never not see her as Lynn from Alan Partridge

LMAO. I thought it was just me....

And yeah, she's a literal spook having even spent time in NI running a pub, so she's a good fit for Keith's default dictatorship

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

It's just so normal that someone can leave their job in Civil Service to run a pub in 1980's Northern Ireland and then immediately resume your career in civil service and nobody will ask any questions about it.

Also, lol this just gives Johnson the ammo to say his getting chased out of Downing Street was an establishment stitch up.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Gonzo McFee posted:

It's just so normal that someone can leave their job in Civil Service to run a pub in 1980's Northern Ireland and then immediately resume your career in civil service and nobody will ask any questions about it.

Also, lol this just gives Johnson the ammo to say his getting chased out of Downing Street was an establishment stitch up.

Kieth making sure he has a very spooky No 10

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Labour being literally controlled by MI5 isn't really that shocking.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP7vFG4XfmU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
The lead officer on my case just got fired for extremely gross misconduct including lying, misogyny, racism, homophobia, joking about Sarah Everard, drinking on the job and a litany of things. He also sent my solicitor evidence from a whole other case which is a criminal offence. The prosecution have missed all their disclosure deadlines so I suspect this is why. Lol. Gonna get a big fat Chinese takeaway to celebrate. And it was my birthday yesterday, best present ever. Sorry I know this is just me blogging my life but thought some of you would want to know, and it’s nice to have some good news for once.

gently caress you Giles you smug piece of poo poo. Who’s laughing now, oval office?

(If anyones interested, his last name is the room you prepare food in but with an er on the end)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
:toot: great news!

(I don't prepare my food in a pigfuck tho :confused:)

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

OwlFancier posted:

I have been trying to train a crow army to do the revolution at asda but thus far they seem rather nonplussed at the food.

Do crows eat birdseed or are they carnivores?

The ones outside my front door seem to like monkey nuts.

Watching a crow trying to arrange monkey nuts in its beak to carry the maximum number is pretty amusing.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Jakabite posted:

The lead officer on my case just got fired for extremely gross misconduct including lying, misogyny, racism, homophobia, joking about Sarah Everard, drinking on the job and a litany of things. He also sent my solicitor evidence from a whole other case which is a criminal offence. The prosecution have missed all their disclosure deadlines so I suspect this is why. Lol. Gonna get a big fat Chinese takeaway to celebrate. And it was my birthday yesterday, best present ever. Sorry I know this is just me blogging my life but thought some of you would want to know, and it’s nice to have some good news for once.

gently caress you Giles you smug piece of poo poo. Who’s laughing now, oval office?

(If anyones interested, his last name is the room you prepare food in but with an er on the end)

Good news for you (I hope!)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jakabite posted:

lol niiice

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ayup.

https://twitter.com/jasongroves1/status/1631339561690308621?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

It's grimly fascinating to see whether and for how long Labour can keep their gaggle of corrupt, racist weirdos out of serious press scrutiny, because it's so obvious that once the Great Noticing starts, they'll disintegrate even faster than the Tories.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I certainly hope that both Labour and Conservatives aren't destroyed as credible political options in the eyes of the public. :ohdear:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Just love reposting an unsourced rant, it's not me saying this of course, it's all of my sources who are just out of frame etc.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jakabite posted:

Very pleased to hear it! Hopefully your case gets dismissed and happy birthday.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

It's grimly fascinating to see whether and for how long Labour can keep their gaggle of corrupt, racist weirdos out of serious press scrutiny, because it's so obvious that once the Great Noticing starts, they'll disintegrate even faster than the Tories.

Unfortunately, history may suggest this could be as late as "two years after the press studiously failed to notice and they subsequently got elected"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Ayup.

https://twitter.com/jasongroves1/status/1631339561690308621?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

Having an MI6 asset in their party probably protects them for a bit.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
At least until he blows himself up at a concert for children.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The Shadow Cabinet in Waiting (because kier will definitely eat a bowl of poo poo when the election eventually comes around).

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The press will suddenly decide they want it to be close and accidentally Kinnock him.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

The Shadow Cabinet in Waiting (because kier will definitely eat a bowl of poo poo when the election eventually comes around).

Imagine how poo poo he'd have to be to lose in this climate.

And the funny thing is I can actually imagine him loving it.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Nothing on sunak in any of these Hancock WhatsApp messages so far?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

His Divine Shadow posted:

Won't see any flowers here until April, which I consider the first spring month.
I guess by some metrics it is April as the first spring month in the UK, but not in any part of Scandinavia.

The UK calendar was set by Rome (and its only legitimate sequel and successor state, Rome Mania), so March it is though.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Imagine how poo poo he'd have to be to lose in this climate.

And the funny thing is I can actually imagine him loving it.

Starmer is in deep poo poo if the media decide to turn this into a feeding frenzy. He's a corrupt, uncharismatic, political windsock with no friends in the media and a shadow cabinet cabinet in waiting filled with other corrupt uncharismatic political windsocks who'll gleefully stab him in the back the moment the polls start heading in the wrong direction.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sounds like popery to me, there must be someone from the DUP who has come up with their own calendar.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Whole calendar arranged around BIG DRUM MONTH

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

It gets worse!

https://twitter.com/driandunce/status/1631061654988259328?s=20

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal
Padstonians have been singing about May Day being the start of summer for hundreds of years, so spring must start in February, with the crocuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'm not sure but Dr Dunce sounds like a parody account

His Divine Shadow posted:

Won't see any flowers here until April, which I consider the first spring month.

Already had bluebells out here. And the daffodils are poking through the ground now & will probably flower in the next week.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 2, 2023