Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

this is a thing, apparently? like for the first few days of my last two youngins getting spayed walking backwards was about all they could do :mystery:

it's the *I don't want to be paralyzed by being partially grabbed by my scruff* shuffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

scruffle snipe

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

"our personal sovereignty is what this nation was built on" except for black people and women

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Spaced God posted:

I'm 6'8 190 I can't lose any more weight

call me :wink:

im just kidding i dont have genitals or emotions

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

like no I get it, I am a trump scholar after all

but why does this show get singled out more often than any other

my running theory is mika brezinski rejected him in the 90s

they def used to schmooze with the same rich new york libs back in the epstein days

the same crowd ivanka disowned her father to get back into their good graces

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

UFOTacoMan posted:

Despite his former popularity, Romney was not invited from CPAC in 2020 because of his vote to hear additional witnesses in the first impeachment trial of Donald Trump[66] and was also not invited to the 2021 CPAC after having voted to convict Trump on one count in his second impeachment trial.[67] CPAC's chairman had said he could not ensure Romney's "physical safety" at the 2020 CPAC conference.[68]

"Mitt Romney?!"

"Get a rope." :clint:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Stupid Boxes posted:

okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

AxGrap posted:

Taking name submissions for my crew

dog fart co-op

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Stupid Boxes posted:

okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

what the hell

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hm.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1631333539445710855

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

broke: mitt romney
woke: gott mit uns

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

imagine being a very serious person about this

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

immodest

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

holtemon posted:

Can't stop the grift!

I wonder how much these CPAC events pull in for real though

I assume it's all part of a general propaganda campaign. Where is it, southwest DC? Do people go putting up posters about how the guy running it is a perv and stuff like that?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump used to go on Morning Joe all the time during the "hahaha, Donald Trump is running for president, this is wacky, listen to the wacky stuff he says" phase

since then Joe has put on the performatively outraged "I'm a moral conservative and this man is destroying our democracy" act

also it's the closest thing to a morning show that does news (it's terrible)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I hate liberals.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

im sitting like this right now, this cat knows what's up

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Salt Fish posted:

I hate liberals.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

The Walk It Out remix of this never fails to make me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qELbA6cKrPc

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Another week brings another scandal for out New York fabulist Rep. George Santos. This time, he's accused of involving himself in questionable financial deals and fundraising efforts around a GOP gay rights project involving a Trump administration official, the funding of which he allegedly misrepresented to the cousin of a Russian oligarch who made a significant contribution.

Mother Jones reports that Santos was involved in Rise NY, a New York registered political action committee created in 2020 that was focused on increasing voter registration, targeted education, and boosting turnout.

It collected a total of $430,000 for its operation. It turned out that Santos sent a significant portion — $55,800 — to a Washington, D.C. organization, which used those funds to support a gay rights site associated with Richard Grenell, a prominent gay Republican from Trump's administration who served as the hated ambassador to Germany and as a special peace envoy to Kosovo and Serbia.

Grenell eventually endorsed Santos for his House seat.

Although PACs and candidates for office cannot coordinate under federal election laws, Santos's sister Tiffany was listed on Rise NY's payroll as president, and Santos's former campaign treasurer, Nancy Marks, was also listed as the organization's treasurer.

Mother Jones reports that several groups have called Rise NY's affairs and Santos's involvement "unusual" at best.

Rise NY contributed a lot of money to the Liberty Education Forum, a Washington nonprofit affiliated with the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization of queer Republicans. But unlike its stated goal, Rise NY did not send the group any donations related to voter registration, the outlet reports.

It's just a who's who of evil gays

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
did we ever find out what was up with cone and why wives wont let you get one

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Salt Fish posted:

I hate liberals.

many are saying this!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

like no I get it, I am a trump scholar after all

but why does this show get singled out more often than any other

my running theory is mika brezinski rejected him in the 90s

Yeah, I feel pretty certain of that. He probably figured she's a newswoman so I can get a free grope or two.

I so adore Mika's good looks, I love Polish girls.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Although PACs and candidates for office cannot coordinate under federal election laws,

lol imagine having to write this

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's just a who's who of evil gays

Can you even call it that without Peter Thiel and Three Olives?

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Salt Fish posted:

I hate liberals.

that's very reactionary of you. reacting to how lovely they are is not allowed. :nono:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

William Bear posted:

Can you even call it that without Peter Thiel and Three Olives?

if Grenell is there, thiel is not far off

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

miss him

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I'm becoming The Giggler (throwing black men in jail for low level drug possession)

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bethamphetamine posted:

A horse is a horse
of course, of course
Unless it's a Michael Pence horse
of course
then it's a sexual tour de force
that horse he wants to bed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bebop esq posted:

I think it does now

Yup, we're seeing a few republican things go into hyper, or full court press mode, and they will stay that way through the election. A lot of people are going to see this as a make or break election -- I mean in a bigger way than usual -- and really go all out. But I dunno, I really have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen that will eclipse all that to some extent. Not get rid of it but make it appear differently maybe.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Everyone should read the politoons thread but in case you don't here is some incomprehensible content

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A classic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

But I dunno, I really have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen that will eclipse all that to some extent. Not get rid of it but make it appear differently maybe.

If this little cabbage causes the Cascadia subduction quake ill be so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SirPablo posted:

I applied for a job, hopefully someone doesn't take me out.

hope it works out for you meteorology man