Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

DryGoods posted:

as a New Thread Official, i'd like to enter into the record this short statement:

"Donald Trump lost the 2020 US Presidential Election to Joe Biden"

You're the boss just do it lol

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

how much coke is the pillow guy going to have to do to get his speech done in 10 minutes

say what you will about mike pillows but he treated diamonds funeral more like an actual funeral then literally anyone else who got the mic

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

maybe it's because he's not drinking creatine shakes and eating Jerry's Pizza all day

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

DryGoods posted:

as a New Thread Official, i'd like to enter into the record this short statement:

???

????????????????????

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

tenderjerk posted:

say what you will about mike pillows but he treated diamonds funeral more like an actual funeral then literally anyone else who got the mic

Yeah sure maybe but does Mike Pillowguy even know her real name? Lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol how have I never seen this one

That little butt pat too :discourse:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

DryGoods posted:

whoa there let's not get too crazy now

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Dibs on Tate's Bugatti

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Gonna sell it for scrap

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Dibs on Tate's Bugatti

No no, Greta gets first dibs on all his loot lol

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DryGoods posted:

he also got fewer votes than crooked hillary in 2016

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

DryGoods posted:

You need to spend less time playing pretend at Hogwarts, and more time watching the award-winning documentary 2,000 Mules.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1631286970046468098
:ohdear:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

DryGoods posted:

controversial

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

wow another story about mainstream gop jumping ship to deantis like they arent going to come crawling back to the big man when he eventually wins the nomination

chuds love trump

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol if he dies in a dungeon while his 12 year old fans keeping tweeting as him fighting ghosts or whatever

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol :stare:

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

holtemon posted:

Lol how have I never seen this one

That little butt pat too :discourse:

are these the same women from this?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Trump will be the nominee and he will never forget this

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The man does have a type I'll give him that lol

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
trump needs to play this 24/7 for the next year and a half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Aino Minako posted:

are these the same women from this?

you will never not convince me that at least 30% of the blond women in that photo are not men in drag

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

WarMECH posted:

they needed his wife to talk because her voice is more commanding than his

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

our boy had some thick loving eyebrows back in the day drat little fuzzy wuzzies

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/yT2KwRQ.gifv

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

now just imagine putting it all on a bike

:hmmyes:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

Trump will be the nominee and he will never forget this

first they came for the libs and i said nothing because im not a lib

then they came for the desantis supporters and i said nothing because im not italian

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Buddykins posted:

our boy had some thick loving eyebrows back in the day drat little fuzzy wuzzies

lol i was thinking the same thing. looks wrong!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WarMECH posted:

nice kari lake soft filter

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DrPossum posted:

just move to pittsburgh already if you love it so much

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

hitching ur wagon to meatball ron seems like a bad move but what do I know

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

they needed his wife to talk because her voice is more commanding than his

i have mentioned before that every desantis ad last cycle was just a professional voice over and you never heard him speak except for the "im ron desantis and i approved this message" because actually seeing and hearing him speak is very off putting

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

day crew v night crew fight

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
When will the political commercials and all that poo poo start ramping up again?

Later this year? Middle of the year?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

AMDG? A Massively Dumb Guy?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sorry. No lawyer wants to represent our nazi asses. One Weird Trick...

quote:

Members of NSC-131, a white supremacist group active in New England, said in court Wednesday they’re struggling to find a New Hampshire lawyer willing to defend them against charges they violated the state’s Civil Rights Act.

“In light of the fact that this is a controversial issue, in light of the fact that no member of the New Hampshire Bar is willing to step up and be local counsel, I am effectively being denied local counsel,” Leo Cullinan, one of the defendants in the case, told Judge David Ruoff during a preliminary hearing Wednesday in Rockingham Superior Court.

New Hampshire Attorney General John Formella announced a civil petition against NSC-131 and two of its members, Cullinan and Christopher Hood, in January. The defendants are accused of trespassing onto a bridge in Portsmouth last summer, and fastening a banner that read “Keep New England White.”

The case — believed to be the first of its kind in New Hampshire — comes as the state is seeing an uptick in reported hate crimes and bias incidents, including a string of vandalism in Portsmouth last week that is still under investigation. If convicted, NSC-131 and other defendants could face fines of up to $5,000.

Ahead of Wednesday’s hearing, Hood submitted a motion to dismiss the case, arguing the group’s actions are protected under the First Amendment.

“So called ‘hate speech’ or speech that disparages other groups or individuals — and the defendants do not by any means concede that their communication conveys such a message — has been held by the Supreme Court to still fall within the category of protected speech,” Hood wrote in a court filing.

The state has argued the act of hanging the banner on the bridge constituted a trespass and was motivated by racial animus, making it a violation of the civil rights statute.

“The fencing on an overpass, although public property, is not a public forum and is subject to restrictions regarding when, where, and what may be placed upon it or displayed from it,” state prosecutors wrote in another court filing.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WarMECH posted:

i have mentioned before that every desantis ad last cycle was just a professional voice over and you never heard him speak except for the "im ron desantis and i approved this message" because actually seeing and hearing him speak is very off putting

this is the main difference between meatball ron and donnie boy

donnie would double down and release more vlogs of him screaming into the camera if his aides told him this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

dads friend steve posted:

hitching ur wagon to meatball ron seems like a bad move but what do I know

these are people that make bad choices

technically trump was a bad choice but everyone underestimated the level of his inertia, they all got lucky with that one

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he meatball and no talk good haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ugh just cancel Always Sunny already it's played out