Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

post deets please. I’m trying to put together a bikepacking setup and have no loving idea what I’m doing

it's the usual backpacking kit stuffed into various smaller bags. easier to carry more weight, but you have less space to work with. you can strap a bunch of bags onto any bike and go, or get panniers and hang them off front/rear racks or hang bags off your forks. loose bags (like i did) are better for rougher trails, and racks/panniers better for smoother trails/road.

it's "fully sick" and i highly recommend it

let me know what kind of info you're looking for. the various bike threads in The Great Outdoors can help you out too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Trump taking off his shoes in the middle of the primary debate showing that he doesn't need lifts lol

Meatball Ron just stands there saying that's woke

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

dads friend steve posted:

hitching ur wagon to meatball ron seems like a bad move but what do I know

they already lost, trump has no patience for losers, their only way back into power is latching onto someone else and desantis looks like the only viable contender right now

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
sucking this penis to completion and having it ejaculate on my face is protected speech

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

these are people that make bad choices

technically trump was a bad choice but everyone underestimated the level of his inertia, they all got lucky with that one

like that campaign ad i posted above desantis hitched a ride on trumps coat tails to get elected and immediately tried to ape his mannerisms to appeal to chuds and now hes trying to distance himself from all of that gonna be fun to watch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
nice calf

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

sucking this penis to completion and having it ejaculate on my face is protected speech

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

holtemon posted:

Lol how have I never seen this one

That little butt pat too :discourse:

is that lady wearing chaps?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

is that lady wearing chaps?

it was the 90s, you could go for it

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

it's the usual backpacking kit stuffed into various smaller bags. easier to carry more weight, but you have less space to work with. you can strap a bunch of bags onto any bike and go, or get panniers and hang them off front/rear racks or hang bags off your forks. loose bags (like i did) are better for rougher trails, and racks/panniers better for smoother trails/road.

let me know what kind of info you're looking for. the various bike threads in The Great Outdoors can help you out too

god drat do i want to go outside now but i have to do my stupid job :mad:

nice pics op

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

thank you :angel:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shifty Nipples posted:

Hope you find something you are happy with

me too :(

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

AxGrap posted:

Taking name submissions for my crew

i dont know theres so many winners

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

yes i read about 10 new posts and went directly to the end

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

oh gently caress i accidentally joined a crew

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

that chain axe vid reminded me of the greatest invention of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ks_lbtgJSw&t=145s

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

holtemon posted:

When will the political commercials and all that poo poo start ramping up again?

Later this year? Middle of the year?

The first debate is in August. So like, late spring early summer. The last thing I saw said Meatball Ron is expected to enter the race late May or early June.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Leaders: Filthy Hans, CODCHimera, bebop esq
'a.lo', 'Filthy Hans', 'bebop esq', 'Lpzie 2', 'Virgil Vox', 'CODChimera', 'AvesPKS', 'Hub Dirt', 'Shifty Nipples', 'Inspector Hound', 'Koirhor', 'Salt Fish', 'Durf', 'Shear Modulus', 'i am harry', 'Der Meister', 'Edmund Sparkler', 'Jon Irenicus', 'MockingQuantum', 'PDP-1', 'RandomBlue', 'boroda'

Hi teamies, happy Thirsty Thursday

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Durf posted:

that chain axe vid reminded me of the greatest invention of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ks_lbtgJSw&t=145s

converting my gently caress Machine into a wood cutting machine ftw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vishass posted:

LOL can anyone name one of the Lost Boys besides Rufio (who was exclusively in Hook)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxdjVI-5r0

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if ur in my gang u better smoke weed

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Schmoe Cwead posted:

if ur in my gang u better smoke weed

:same:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Excuse me fellas weed is illegal (A CRIME)

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm in Buddykins gang, where we take drugs and gently caress MILFs :hellyeah:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
And yes I'm mad nobody invited me to a gang >:-[

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

Leaders: Filthy Hans, CODCHimera, bebop esq
'a.lo', 'Filthy Hans', 'bebop esq', 'Lpzie 2', 'Virgil Vox', 'CODChimera', 'AvesPKS', 'Hub Dirt', 'Shifty Nipples', 'Inspector Hound', 'Koirhor', 'Salt Fish', 'Durf', 'Shear Modulus', 'i am harry', 'Der Meister', 'Edmund Sparkler', 'Jon Irenicus', 'MockingQuantum', 'PDP-1', 'RandomBlue', 'boroda'

Hi teamies, happy Thirsty Thursday

:goofy:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buddy...

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1631370802246328320

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Ive never heard of the other posters in my gang. Does that make me the Eric Trump of the gang?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

u got a problem sir?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

holtemon posted:

Excuse me fellas weed is illegal (A CRIME)

DryGoods posted:

this thread is Not for Nerds.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

i wanna be in the shifty nipples gang because the patches on the jackets have got to be amazing

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

External Organs posted:

Ive never heard of the other posters in my gang. Does that make me the Eric Trump of the gang?

Maybe you're the cool one and they're all dorks lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyj2bskurYY

went to a drunk cinema event where this was one of the drinking queus. would not recommend!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/uespiiiiii/status/1631282726757355520?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

nice nice nice. I’ve got some of the stuff, trying to decide if I want to go with a seat post bag or rack/panniers. I’m just worried about fitting everything with the seat post bag.

e: also I’ve got that same handlebar roll bag lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

i wanna be in the shifty nipples gang because the patches on the jackets have got to be amazing

it's my gang, i'm the dominatrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
that's the right word for gang leader right