Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Humphreys posted:

I know we are now picking on the idiot, but check that manlet with the big scary tough truck that he can barely see over the doors of.

that's not a tough guy truck? it's just a normal boring work truck. it even has a stepladder in the bed

it doesn't really matter what kind of truck if you're going to get in a fight with a guy driving a pt cruiser and get your rear end kicked, but that's a very normal truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

Somebody posted this image recently, Multipla can look pretty good in a paint job that suits its offbeat form

I would assume that’s a riff on the old VW harlequin paint jobs:

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/what-is-volkswagens-harlequin-car/

Colors are wrong but similar design concept.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Mauser posted:

last time I was in Paris I saw one of these (not my pic)

Citroen Ami

My god it's like a Mini hosed a Fortwo and their kid had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

steinrokkan posted:

Somebody posted this image recently, Multipla can look pretty good in a paint job that suits its offbeat form

So now it upgraded from 'hippo' to 'clown hippo', not an improvement.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Mauser posted:

Citroen Ami

I'm getting one of those.

Either that or a Tesla.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

Mauser posted:

Citroen Ami

It looks like the driver should sit in the middle on a swivel chair. Is that the front or the back? Yes.

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

busalover posted:

Europe has the Fiat Multipla

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

busalover posted:

Europe has the Fiat Multipla

Car got a front like a sad middle aged man

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva

fischtick posted:

It looks like the driver should sit in the middle on a swivel chair. Is that the front or the back? Yes.

Entirely by design: To save on costs most of the thing's symmetrical except for the roof and doors.

In other Citroen fun, there's the Citroen Oli concept:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

fischtick posted:

As a coat saving measure the left and right doors open frontward and backward respectively (meaning from a production perspective there is no left and right door, just the door piece)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

This picture is as close to a basilisk that doesn't involve flashing lights. God it makes me feel like I'm drunk

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

By popular demand posted:

So now it upgraded from 'hippo' to 'clown hippo', not an improvement.

[Elmer the] Elephant now, I think you'll find

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

steinrokkan posted:

Is it weird that I keep seeing the yellow part as, like, a sports bra or something?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yes

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's obviously goggles

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Milo and POTUS posted:

This picture is as close to a basilisk that doesn't involve flashing lights. God it makes me feel like I'm drunk

It reminds me of the one time I did morning glory seeds correctly. You crush em up, soak them in whiskey for two hours, then drink the whiskey and eat the sludge, and you have crazy visuals with no mental trip at all, just makes you a little sleepy. In fact when I did it I got sleepy without visuals, took a nap, and then woke up and everybody had way more eyes and orifices than their heads required.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mauser posted:

Citroen Ami

This rules

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lavinia Spenlow posted:

Entirely by design: To save on costs most of the thing's symmetrical except for the roof and doors.

In other Citroen fun, there's the Citroen Oli concept:

Oh look it’s a loving Lego car that a stupid child would make with some help from adults and only an idiot would buy, yup that’s my poo poo right there clown.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Still better than the cyber truck

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why does it have that effect? Is it messing with our built-in ability to recognize faces or something?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I think so, my brain always feel like it's going "whoa hold on, that's too much face!" when I see it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
When I had to visit Reutlingen Germany for work I asked for a BMW but was given a Suzuki Alto. It had a 2 stroke motor and I felt like Wario trying to drive in Mario Kart. I was genuinely concerned that the loving thing couldn't make it up the graded cement of the parking garage it was in but I suppose I could have gotten out and just carried the loving thing if I had to. It also only had 3 gears and every time I went around a roundabout it felt like it was going to tip over like some sort of clown car.

*I am 6'4" and weigh a little under 200 lbs

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Some people in my life have really strong opinions about ugly cars but I never really felt like a car was too ugly, cause the very fabric of (U.S.) society is such an ugly highway parkinglot exit mishmash that cars just kindof come off as a neutral thing to me.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Frank Frank posted:

When I had to visit Reutlingen Germany for work I asked for a BMW but was given a Suzuki Alto. It had a 2 stroke motor and I felt like Wario trying to drive in Mario Kart. I was genuinely concerned that the loving thing couldn't make it up the graded cement of the parking garage it was in but I suppose I could have gotten out and just carried the loving thing if I had to. It also only had 3 gears and every time I went around a roundabout it felt like it was going to tip over like some sort of clown car.

*I am 6'4" and weigh a little under 200 lbs

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/boogerdiner/status/1631450897506082816?t=hSM-8MvSh9oPSETZirpNeg&s=19

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It reminds me of the one time I did morning glory seeds correctly. You crush em up, soak them in whiskey for two hours, then drink the whiskey and eat the sludge, and you have crazy visuals with no mental trip at all, just makes you a little sleepy. In fact when I did it I got sleepy without visuals, took a nap, and then woke up and everybody had way more eyes and orifices than their heads required.

Iirc those little guys have a poison on the outside, maybe it's an antifungal or anti-eat-these powder or something called captan. I think you're supposed to wash it off before you eat them?

Anyway tried this as many desperate teens do, and my experience mirrors this exactly. Got real nauseous and sleepy, and when I woke up everything was kinda doubled up visually. Pretty unpleasant, pretty cursed.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Liquid Chicken posted:

He was a remorseless eating machine, personal hygiene very suspect, but loved Warcraft. A tale as old as time

Goon.txt

Did you ever ask him if he had stairs in his house?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Vakal
May 11, 2008

the honeymoon suite I'm guessing.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah I want to stay in the Anselm Keifer room

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Considering how popular The Last of Us is people would definitely want to stay there for a night.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

When you've run out of cum socks

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Mauser posted:

Citroen Ami

This thing looks like it should have the Playskool logo on it.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

A few years ago I used to have an Alex Garant print over my couch but my fiance made me move it because it gave her a headache. I wouldn't even attempt it with the artist's more recent paintings though; this is harsh:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

thiccabod posted:

A few years ago I used to have an Alex Garant print over my couch but my fiance made me move it because it gave her a headache. I wouldn't even attempt it with the artist's more recent paintings though; this is harsh:

It's like there staring right into someone slightly to the left of me's soul, man. Whoa.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Do they have 2 left feet too?