Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ate an extremely spicy ramen and my lips and throat are still on fire and i know its going to gently caress up my stomach and rear end but it was worth it

ooooooooOOOOOOOFFF MARONE

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

ScrubLeague posted:

i think i'm going to watch TRUE LIES (1994) tonight

Okay when the gun falls down the stairs and kills all the terrorists, is they the best scene in a movie ever?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

oof mahjong

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you own guns, keep one in your car/bike at all times..... if you don't own a gun, buy a gun.... can't reveal why im saying this (paradoxes) but i saw someone future and this is good advice trust me.....

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

ate an extremely spicy ramen and my lips and throat are still on fire and i know its going to gently caress up my stomach and rear end but it was worth it

ooooooooOOOOOOOFFF MARONE

there used to be a Mexican place, well Tex-Mex, in Austin that had a dish called "El Muy Picante" which I'm not even sure is grammatically OK, but it was like a stew of shredded beef and every pepper within arm's reach, it was really really good but my god was it hot.

I'm not sure I could reproduce that experience now that I'm living in the vegetable world. Maybe something with eggplant and mushroom.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lmao fox News doing the photo editing poo poo to make meatball Ron look like he has severe jaundice.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Lpzie posted:

if you own guns, keep one in your car/bike at all times..... if you don't own a gun, buy a gun.... can't reveal why im saying this (paradoxes) but i saw someone future and this is good advice trust me.....

easy for me i drive this baby

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lpzie posted:

Also for people who are untrained in reacting to a sudden shooter situation in a public place, and have no developed skills to know who the maniac shooter is, most experts say it's best to shoot everybody

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

[DeSantishly] "looks like Trump's stuck on stupid!"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

bitch my car is a gun

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I am not any kind of political scientist (if such a thing is even real) but I'm not sure that counts as "fires back".

"Fires back" would be "gently caress you Donald Biump go feel your daughter" would be "fires back", and other things like that.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

Also for people who are untrained in reacting to a sudden shooter situation in a public place, and have no developed skills to know who the maniac shooter is, most experts say it's best to shoot everybody

i see we shared a vision...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

bitch my car is a gun

is there an anime about gun cars that are also high school girls

e: asking for a friend

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what if Nicki Minaj changed her name to Nicki "The Dragon" Steamboat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Earlier today, I had diarrhea. I don't any more!

Why is that?

Is this future liberals want?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

probably fine

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Earlier today, I had diarrhea. I don't any more!

Why is that?

Is this future liberals want?

his face makes me think there's some Spock-like thing you could do to him that would turn him into mdemone's avatar

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

AxGrap posted:

I fixed jimbee if that helps at all

thank you internet friends, your words help :)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

probably fine

well sea lions are birds

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

There will be the moment where I think the new name is a new artist, and would check out the music, and if turns out her style hasn't change, I will figure out she still does that thing where she has one good line, and then because she sucks rear end, the follow up line will sound like a grab bag of works just to have a the ending word rhyme, and would turn her off.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

emfive posted:

well sea lions are birds

no you're thinking of sky lions

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Buddykins posted:

everything will be fine friend - you have your posting pals!

thank you post buddykins

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lpzie posted:

jab tomorrow and i don't like needles however my method has worked well so far.... i look away and assume i don't have an arm anymore, partial soul death... really helps...

chocolate rain breatheing away from the microphone mode my dude

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

resistentialism posted:

no you're thinking of sky lions

you realize that's a concept that could launch one of those young reader series like Warriors or Guardians of Ga'hoole

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

If memory serves there are like 100 Warriors books

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

skaboomizzy posted:

probably fine

I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

My quat

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXCRbzg1Qr4

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

probably fine

https://youtu.be/DL5cKpUsHgM?t=165

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

skaboomizzy posted:

probably fine

Good. More sweet, delicious penguins for me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lemme try again, forgive me, im not a video poster (check my Style chart)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5cKpUsHgM&t=165s

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

🖕

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

maybe this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5cKpUsHgM&t=165s

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SirPablo posted:

Tom Green is from Pittsburgh right?

BC

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

smarxist posted:

wherever you end up will be fine if you are able to keep your energy up and focus on yourself bby

thanx

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

tacodaemon posted:

chop, plastic titty go flying

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/OKWildlifeDept/status/1631340208540065796?t=YZC3VYF__DhN_NAAymstfA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

chocolate rain breatheing away from the microphone mode my dude

lol