Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

emfive posted:

I don't understand didn't the baby die

Baby Yoda didn't die, he went off with Luke Skywalker for 2 years to learn The Force and then he was brought back to Mando the Mandalorian in the back half-season of The Boba Fett Show last year

no I'm not exaggerating that's exactly how it happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*Grogu

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

i am harry posted:

this woman looks just like queen latifah

Queen Latifah is a kinda lovely person but Last Holiday is an S-tier Christmas movie.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Leslie Nielsens in a movie called city on fire that mst3k did a thing on if you haven’t seen that you should

https://youtu.be/5JwBxt3iYZs

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

that’s the Pittsburgh of Canada

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/UnionKyleT/status/1631060640482639872

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

VideoKid posted:

taco I’m going to let you in on a little secret::

no one is paying attention to or cares what you are doing in public unless you are doing something that’s insanely disruptive.

not quite true for trans people as sometimes people will say really rude things, make transphobic comments or attack you, I'm not kidding, for some people the mere existence of trans people in the public is insanely disruptive and they act on it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I should have noted that I don't care about Joda or whatever so I apologize for wasting anybody's time.

In other news I have a great idea for some pasta tomorrow

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
the bullshit scale ranges from gawking to murder

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I refuse to acknowledge the Baby Yoda rename retcon

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
P. dumb to be watching star wars prestige shows when there's The Lower Decks.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

VideoKid posted:

taco I’m going to let you in on a little secret::

no one is paying attention to or cares what you are doing in public unless you are doing something that’s insanely disruptive.

a little while ago a 17 year old kid got randomly blasted while sitting in his car outside east Denver High not disrupting anything. a 21 year old met the same fate a few years back while simply walking her dog down the street.

the world is an extremely dangerous place and the further you veer from white, cis, wealthy, male, 30-50yo, the more horrific it becomes.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

SomethingBeautiful posted:

you even made one just for bebop?! wow i'm blown away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeldrRBV6dU

:hai:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
emfive, would you like me to teach you about Din Djarin's Journey?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/lawfulspice/status/1631353092594647040?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

Massive Dumps: the official sponsor of truthsocial

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
star war's

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I should have noted that I don't care about Joda or whatever so I apologize for wasting anybody's time.

In other news I have a great idea for some pasta tomorrow

I only know about this because it was summarized in a tweet, apparently a lot of people were confused because Jon Favreau decided an explanation for why Baby Yoda was back in the show was unnecessary within the show

it was inconceivable to him that someone would watch The Mandalorian Show but not the Boba Fett Show as well

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Baby Yoda is in the show to sell Baby Yoda merch

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
truth's ads are truly top notch

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
if the fuckin bird flu eventually jumps to humans with a 20-30% mortality rate I am gonna max out my credit card and go to the poker room to push my chips all-in against God

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
just bought a mexico WBC hat unfortunately they don't sell the extremely cool and good third kit but the green with red bill is very good also

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Baby Yoda is in the show to sell Baby Yoda merch

KB is right, folks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
a.lo we've had threads and threads about that sort of thing before

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008

ordered this immediately

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

somewhere SHM feels a disturbance in the force

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

I only know about this because it was summarized in a tweet, apparently a lot of people were confused because Jon Favreau decided an explanation for why Baby Yoda was back in the show was unnecessary within the show

it was inconceivable to him that someone would watch The Mandalorian Show but not the Boba Fett Show as well

The Mandalorian Show is different from the Boba Fett Show? There are two of them?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bobby eating Marty's mom's cooking on set

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

if I were a Disney producer I would introduce a new Baby Yoda each season, but in a different color each time

harder for a parent to say "no I will not buy you another Baby Yoda plushie you already have one" when the new one is a nice fluorescent purple, and maybe has an eyepatch for flair

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Gallant: Don't worry friend, no one thinks you're socially awkward
Goofus: actually you can be killed sitting in your car

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Hello Gods_Butthole, welcome back!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Star Warts

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DryGoods posted:

emfive, would you like me to teach you about Din Djarin's Journey?

That is an extremely generous offer but you should direct your energies to some other person, an acolyte who truly seeks the knowledge you have to offer. I do not, perhaps to my eternal regret.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

if I were a Disney producer I would introduce a new Baby Yoda each season, but in a different color each time

harder for a parent to say "no I will not buy you another Baby Yoda plushie you already have one" when the new one is a nice fluorescent purple, and maybe has an eyepatch for flair

baby yoda blindboxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

The Mandalorian Show is different from the Boba Fett Show? There are two of them?

all Boba Fetts are Mandalorians but not all Mandalorians are Boba Fetts

edit: or is the plural Bobas Fett? sound off in your replies