Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
The most likely thing is that Hank has an average penis and given his birth year and that he is American, he probably is circumcised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
What a snipe

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

like all aspects of hank hill his penis has also been domesticated

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

why do I feel like this has already been discussed

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Hank has a fine American micropenis

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Another Bill posted:

I always start by imagining regular penis, then trying to picture how a narrow urethra would change that penis.

id assume its so narrow because its being squeezed in by all that beef in his sausage skin

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

its a 5.5" penis. all-american. god bless america :)

naem
May 29, 2011

Nar

Uh

Yeh

Ray

Thruh

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

"Hank, I don't think those Canadians are who they pretend to be."

Edit: I'm Canadian as gently caress, and even I think Gordon is a complete jackass. I'd personally love to hang out on Rainey St.

And of course they had to give him the over-accentuated accent. No weirder than what you all get from Wisconsin or something.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 26, 2023

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Mr.Acula posted:

id assume its so narrow because its being squeezed in by all that beef in his sausage skin

Same fallacy as the "belt of fat" theory, overruled!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Edit: I'm Canadian as gently caress, and even I think Gordon is a complete jackass. I'd personally love to hang out on Rainey St.

And of course they had to give him the over-accentuated accent. No weirder than what you all get from Wisconsin or something.

It was basically watching an episode of things somebody remembered about Canada:
Metric, beer, politeness, maple syrup, french, Guelph, hockey, etc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You all? You're in texas BUDDY.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I feel the thread would enjoy this AI written that's my purse short
https://clips.twitch.tv/SnappyEndearingWerewolfThunBeast-ELxepg516MnTIDQc

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
god I laughed so hard when Peggy said Hank's fear of bats was "a classic case of phobia"

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

JAMOOOL posted:

god I laughed so hard when Peggy said Hank's fear of bats was "a classic case of phobia"

Its called psychology aunt peggy. The disease of psychology

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
sociology, psychology, chemistrology--oh

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

LAO TSU LIVED IN A HUT AND ATE STRAAAWW

The Bible
May 8, 2010

A MIRACLE posted:

LAO TSU LIVED IN A HUT AND ATE STRAAAWW

This is my urethra... *blows weakly into straw*

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Peggy, you'll never guess who agreed to let you work in their kingdom. That's right, the king!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Peggy telling Alan Rickman his British accent sounds fake and ridiculous made me laugh so much

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

How now, gas man

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

lap... top?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Your husband's propanery.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

PinheadSlim posted:

lap... top?

Texas workforce commission? !

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
AHM GONNA LOSE MAH FAHR!!!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

How’s your back, honey?

Great Joe Jack, how’s your gambling addiction?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I AM THE GREAT GAS-HEAD

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Heck, who’d want a forty year old super market manager?

Yep good point

:(

…I demand you buy a tank top.

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 3, 2023

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Austin just had a severe thunderstorm warning, and apparently hired a student taught Spanish by Senora Peggy Hill to put out the call:

https://soundcloud.com/brucet/sever...=social_sharing

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Si, el vomito, la diarrhea

edit: diarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhea

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The Mexican’s Spanish wasn’t great but I could make out that they were getting sick after drinking our beer

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

Testikles posted:

The most likely thing is that Hank has an average penis and given his birth year and that he is American, he probably is circumcised.

i like king of the hill and read the last page of this thread on a whim. thank you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

The Mexican’s Spanish wasn’t great but I could make out that they were getting sick after drinking our beer

One of the funniest lines on the show

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

One of the funniest lines on the show

It’s so freaking good

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I was saving this speech for when Bobby got beat up but him and his darn prop comedy. *sigh* Every time someone starts picking on him he sticks a french fry up his nose and makes a new friend.”

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

That’s my eye-talian scattergun! That gun, that saddle, and one measly box of cash was all I could hide from my wife and her lawyer, Jewel Crawford.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Oh, this banana's delicious. The monkeys must never find out.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

JOHN REDCORN [making a toast]: To the white man, who steals our land and steals our sons.
DALE: To the white man!

Spin the Choice might be my favorite episode.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Another Bill posted:

JOHN REDCORN [making a toast]: To the white man, who steals our land and steals our sons.
DALE: To the white man!

Spin the Choice might be my favorite episode.

I love how Luanne is just so excited to go along with that asinine game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
last 2 seasons of this show were weirdly good given that it was clearly in a slide before that