Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

laserghost posted:

The return of Dilberitos

Falafelbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
nathen giving sloppy kisses to a dogbert plush

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Howard Beale posted:

nathen giving sloppy kisses to a dogbert plush

Please. Dilbert and his father prefer the old oil check to a kiss.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
at this point nathbert could probably claim to be working on something with scott adams

and then bowl us over when they actually appear in a video together

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

scott dilbert will team up with nathfield to create Affirmating

the dating app that brings you females if you believe it will be done

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Nathbert = Dilbert with spray-on facial hair and a tie that just points straight up all the time

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
#freecobrascottadams

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Dilbert has come to cleanse this bitch of an Earth.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Is the world ready for DilbEats? Only one way to find out

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dileats? Like cancel culture?!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Alan Smithee posted:

scott dilbert will team up with nathfield to create Affirmating

the dating app that brings you females if you believe it will be done

this is such a good name for such service it's nearly dangerous to become real

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Dilberito is old news.
https://twitter.com/winnersusedrugs/status/1237105221332951040?s=20

Edit:

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 1, 2023

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

oh man the flash era

pretty sure 90% of it was "brand wants a flash game devguy. I don't care what it's about just make it. They trust you"

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

oh man the flash era

pretty sure 90% of it was "brand wants a flash game devguy. I don't care what it's about just make it. They trust you"

The internet was so much better when advertisers considered it a weird sideshow that they'd pawn off to their interns.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Well, the flash adgames were also a good way to provide additional "lore" while kids could "interact" with their favourite brands and franchises

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Wikipedia posted:

The product failed to catch on in the market, leading Adams "several years and several million dollars later" to sell off his intellectual property and exit the business. Adams himself noted, "[t]he mineral fortification was hard to disguise, and because of the veggie and legume content, three bites of the Dilberito made you fart so hard your intestines formed a tail." The New York Times noted the burrito "could have been designed only by a food technologist or by someone who eats lunch without much thought to taste."

Nathen Mazri is Scott Adams with one fewer commercially viable idea.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tried to make some of your dreams come true and failed.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1630964837072109587

Alan Smithee posted:

oh man the flash era

I spent a lot of time on whatever that candy mini golf game was.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nathfield vs catturd

Only one can rule alt right Twitter

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

laserghost posted:

Well, the flash adgames were also a good way to provide additional "lore" while kids could "interact" with their favourite brands and franchises

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I find myself trying to explain Nathan to people, but I can never find the good tweets or things when I need them. I have searched through this thread countless times for the fork jail tweet, but can never find it. :(

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Shadow0 posted:

I find myself trying to explain Nathan to people, but I can never find the good tweets or things when I need them. I have searched through this thread countless times for the fork jail tweet, but can never find it. :(

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Was that Star of David always there? :raise:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Depends on ur definition of always.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

No, it was from the good old times when Nathen was just teasing his levels of unhingedness, so there were no weird jabs at Jews or pseudo-koranic incantations directed at aging pop stars

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/egeez-app_egeez-app-linkedin-activity-7037408789855170560-aOgY?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

quote:

Follow Our New Page!

We barely launched in this happens! 😆 Every game-changer has gone through the Cruella de Vil path. Oh, geez, we are ready!
It has come to our attention that someone in India is attempting to damage our reputation on LinkedIn and harass our connections, media, and employees. We wanted to reach out and inform the licensing and toy industry of this situation, as we take the integrity of our company and our employees very seriously.

We have already taken steps to address this issue, including reporting the activity to LinkedIn's security team, our litigation lawyers, and conducting our own internal investigation. We are working diligently and the source of these attacks shall be disclosed very soon on video by the founder, Nathen Mazri. Patience is a virtue until it is #enough is #enough

We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary measures to protect the reputation of our company and our employees. We will not tolerate any malicious or false information being spread about us, and we will take appropriate action to defend ourselves against defamation by an angry person.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support, and we will do everything in our power to fight like the Powerpuff Girls to protect our reputation and the truth.

If you have any information or concerns related to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,

Friends Happiness Center

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hahahahahahaha what

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Friends Happiness Center

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

reads exactly like the kind of email i immediately report as phishing

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thinking about how Nathen would conduct an internal investigation of Iggies.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Friends Happiness Center

I'm pretty sure he had something similarly-named at GarfieldEats. The funniest part of that post is where he insinuates that Eegeez has "employees" other than himself and that he didn't write that article. Thank god he has reported this nefarious activity to his litigation laywers.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Mar 3, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my litigation lawyers are bigger than your litigation lawyers

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

my litigation lawyers are bigger than your litigation lawyers

Look, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm on my way to my practice medicine doctor.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
stapler pin

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank posted:

I'm pretty sure he had something similarly-named at GarfieldEats. The funniest part of that post is where he insinuates that Eegeez has "employees" other than himself and that he didn't write that article. Thank god he has reported this nefarious activity to his litigation laywers.

He did advertise for two positions last year. That doesn't mean he hired anyone but the internal investigation could either be Nathen looking into himself, or annoying the two engineers he hired like in the GarfieldEATS reality show.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Each of Nathens personalities counts as a separate employee

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
We've reached the " black lady hacker from the North" stage, folks

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Each of Nathens personalities counts as a separate employee

Its just ten instances of the same vile personality but each one has gained control

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
You guys think he’s capable of setting up a website from scratch? Even if it’s probably just a service like Squarespace I can’t see him sitting still that long. I would totally believe there’s a lackey or two doing the boring stuff that Nathen can’t be bothered to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kare
Mar 19, 2002
Powerpuff Girls branded frozen lasagna and Garfield shaped pizza getting released any minute now