Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Donald Jesus Trump

The above post is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

VideoKid posted:

if you take the Christ out of the thump thread what’s left??

Sailor?

Socks case?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

goth smoking cloves posted:

Without jesus you all become thirsty horny posters

explain all those pervy youth pastors then!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Another really good movie is "The Lunchbox", it's in Hindi but I think there's a sub'd version, it's not as fun because there's no musical theater but it's a really feel-good film

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Sherbert Hoover posted:

watch life of brian

no

okay maybe

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

emfive posted:

Another really good movie is "The Lunchbox", it's in Hindi but I think there's a sub'd version, it's not as fun because there's no musical theater but it's a really feel-good film

not watching a movie about a lunch box

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Deploy sexy jesus

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if i ever killed myself or knew i was dying, life of brian would be the last movie i'd want to watch. or history of the world pt 1

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

because woke

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
why does jesus want into our schools so badly? is he a groomer?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

People that use "organizer" or "activist" as derogatory should be launched on an Elon rocket to the sun

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

because woke

the guy who built that was an insane German prince who drained his treasury to build a big gently caress off castle and then ended up dying mysteriously

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

VideoKid posted:

the guy who built that was an insane German prince who drained his treasury to build a big gently caress off castle and then ended up dying mysteriously

found dead in a pond iirc lol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

bebop esq posted:

because woke

Those assholes who lived in those castles probably never had an NFT, it's called progress!

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

bebop esq posted:

because woke

why don't you get to work on one then, culture critic

go ahead do it bitch we're all waiting!!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
trump should build castles when he's pres again

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lol

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

VideoKid posted:

Gainfully employing many in the process

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

bebop esq posted:

bouncy castles only

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

instead of a wall a series of defense castles along the southern border

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

AxGrap posted:

Those assholes who lived in those castles probably never had an NFT, it's called progress!

all my castles gone

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

That building is essentially a 19th century playroom for a monarch, it is not "real". Fun to visit of course, also it's unfinished lots of the interior is just bare brick and stone.

Also Hearst Castle is around a century newer than that

Overall I have serious disagreement with the tonal implications of that tweet, upon which I will now elaborate at length 1/214

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

because woke

We build vacation homes for rich people all the time, which is exactly what that is.

e: What he said ^^^^^^^^

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
has that bitch ever been to disney world

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

VideoKid posted:

instead of a wall a series of defense castles along the southern border

moats, gently caress yeah

Apr 7, 2003

You will not find actual examples of functional castles built after the 17th century because gunpowder rendered them obsolete. What the modern person thinks of as Castles are actually just rich guy vacation homes.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

VideoKid posted:

yeah he was a massive dork who built it so he could pretend he was a wagnerian knight or something. gay as all hell too. cool place though

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

bebop esq posted:

because woke

dude looking at the 19th century equivalent of the disney world castle and being like “wow we have fallen so far”

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

bouncy castles only

Big Beautiful Bouncy Castles

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

VideoKid posted:

He built 3 of them: Neuschwanstein, Linderhof, and Herrenchiemsee

He wasn't really "mad" also he was (probably) gay, he just liked nice things. His dead body was still warm when the Bavarian government started developing plans to exploit them as tourist destinations, and they've made Germany probably billions of dollars.

e: if you go to Neuschwanstein on a nice day, it's like a big park with a sloped path up to the place, and it can be very crowded. Really pretty place. However Linderhof is more like an actual place for a rich-as-gently caress monarch to actually live, and it's got a fake underground river/grotto for swan boats

emfive has issued a correction as of 17:44 on Mar 3, 2023

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

bebop esq posted:

because woke

industrialization

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

what jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem

woah they were talking about the meek on the always sunny podcast

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
200 years ago trump would have a castle like that. instead today he has a lovely golf course :sad:

Apr 7, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

They found him dead in a pond and converted his fancy new vacation house into a tourist attraction within six months

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They found him dead in a pond and converted his fancy new vacation house into a tourist attraction within six months

you have to hand it to them

Apr 7, 2003

Reminder, Versailles was literally an open-air cesspool, nobles would just poo poo and piss in the corners and gently caress in the hallways.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

castles were cool. wish we still lived in those times. Or like a modern version?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

VideoKid posted:

Always assumed it was Bismark because old Leopold was getting in the way of German unification but who knows?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

I think that understanding what she's going on about here depends on whether you know what the word "talking" means (in a finding-a-partner context) to people under ~30ish today. since I do know what it means in that context I can understand her point, but if I were the sort of old person who didn't know that meaning then I would also be perplexed I think

https://twitter.com/AliEzzoBezzo/status/1631318949181759488

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1631661957735669761