Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Samuel Pepys's diary, 10/20/1660:

quote:

This morning one came to me to advise with me where to make me a window into my cellar in lieu of one which Sir W. Batten had stopped up, and going down into my cellar to look I stepped into a great heap of …[turds – L&M] by which I found that Mr. Turner’s house of office is full and comes into my cellar, which do trouble me, but I shall have it helped.

7/7/1663:

quote:

This night Mr. Turner’s house being to be emptied out of my cellar, and therefore I think to sit up a little longer than ordinary.

He lived with some other guy's toilet backing up into his basement for nearly three years

Also:
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1045749994798665729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

While in the White House, Trump proposed some similar ideas, like his executive order on “Promoting Beautiful Federal Civic Architecture,” that called for making classical architecture the standard for all federal buildings. It was panned by critics who said it discouraged modern ideas in design. It was ultimately revoked by President Joe Biden. Trump also called for a “Garden of American Heroes” in an executive order that would feature statues of major figures from American politics, art, science, and sports ranging from Harriet Tubman to Babe Ruth. Biden also revoked that order.
lol I forgot about his freedom heroes garden that was gonna have William Buckley, Milton Friedman, Antonin Scalia and Ronald Reagan

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

people really don't understand that cities succeed or fail for reasons like location on trading routes, general accessibility, connections to other places, presence of jobs and other economic activity. you can't just will a successful city into being in any random location

it's the same as when goons used to design their imaginary cities for their imaginary video games

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

wow!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Neo New York

Pittsburgh 2

Last Vegas

Newer Orleans

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Cities just grow out of the grow overnight you can't explain that

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

VideoKid posted:

there are no pictures of him where he doesn’t look like an undead ghoul

probably just not getting enough people blood.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

people really don't understand that cities succeed or fail for reasons like location on trading routes, general accessibility, connections to other places, presence of jobs and other economic activity. you can't just will a successful city into being in any random location

it's the same as when goons used to design their imaginary cities for their imaginary video games

slums would never be so close to uptown

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

There's no extreme you could take this poo poo to that doesn't have a solid chance of passing in most of the US

Get caught cross dressing and you and your family get torn apart by piranhas? Plausible!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's hilarious to me how Trump thinks Guilfoyle's nonstop-yelling delivery style is just fantastic

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1631700231694811137

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

deathbysnusnu posted:

probably just not getting enough people blood.

loling at the idea that Thiel gets teen boy blood transfused into him every month and is just collecting diseases and disorders that weren't tracked

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

emfive posted:

Let's put it in East Texas

:mad:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

What if Goon Island, but MAGA

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

it's especially galling how cheerfully MTG smiles while describing how she intends to irrevocably destroy trans kids' lives

That fascist oval office want destroy far more lives than just trans kids, but trans people are the only other that seems to have gotten this much traction in the mainstream. By design of course.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1631699111865876486
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1631700042040868865

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Why did human beings stop building things like this?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buddykins posted:

slums would never be so close to uptown

If the slums were low elevation favelas and the rich could dump their piss and poo poo into them just through gravity and with a massive wall between, I could see it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
make trump ride the experimental VTOL

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1631698988058673152

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

Uh, when republicans put things like "freedom" or "patriot" in the name of something you know what it's going to be, right?

His genius idea is to do cities over again but this time only white people allowed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
need some roadtrip playlist suggestions

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Joementum posted:

democrats obvs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Joementum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQYaBFBUoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agw663uPhL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyxHbRzBVqI

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud has issued a correction as of 18:09 on Mar 3, 2023

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

petit choux posted:

Uh, when republicans put things like "freedom" or "patriot" in the name of something you know what it's going to be, right?

This is how conservatives are going to manufacture consent when livestock dies due to climate/famine and they need their factory workers to eat bugs for nutrients. Freedom Roaches!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

robot roll call posted:

it’s just a boring grocery store on the inside, real disappointment

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DrPossum posted:

democrats obvs

the guy who built that served two terms in Congress as a Democrat

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

why did humans stop building things like this?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Plinkey was probed for running a perfect goon fund

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
code:

function getSomeShitPost(numberOfComments){
if(numberOfComments>0){
  return comments[Math.floor(Math.random()*comments.length)]
  }
  else{
  return "gently caress you"
  }
}
getSomeShitPost(2)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the maga city/goon city thing reminds me of how pizzagate people used to marvel that cities with ports also are hotbeds of artistic communities, like it was some kind of proof of a conspiracy and not the result of artistic communities needing patronage, support, and audiences, while port cities create wealth not just through trade but through the financial/insurance industries that crop up to finance, underwrite, and indemnify long-distance trade, which means not just patronage but also attraction of greater population which in turn translates to potential audience

instead, their theory – I'm not making this up – was that artists put on art exhibits/performances so people can rape and eat children, and these exhibits are held in port cities because the children to be raped and eaten are brought in on ships to the ports and then taken through tunnels to the art rape death salons

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 18:11 on Mar 3, 2023

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXDz_ZTMfQ

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
code:

function randomShitPost() {
  return "this site is poo poo" + "gently caress this poo poo"
}

The ai is so loving smart

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

the maga city/goon city thing reminds me of how pizzagate people used to marvel that cities with ports also are hotbeds of artistic communities, like it was some kind of proof of a conspiracy and not the result of artistic communities needing patronage, support, and audiences, while port cities create wealth not just through trade but through the financial/insurance industries that crop up to finance, underwrite, and indemnify long-distance trade, which means not just patronage but also attraction of greater population which in turn translates to potential audience

instead, their theory – I'm not making this up – was that artists put on art exhibits/performances so people can rape and eat children, and these exhibits are held in port cities because the children to be raped and eaten are brought in on ships to the ports and then taken through tunnels to the art rape death salons

this is where VideoKid will sometimes give me one of her reminders that people don't really spend too much time thinking about things

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Turtle Sandbox posted:

That fascist oval office want destroy far more lives than just trans kids, but trans people are the only other that seems to have gotten this much traction in the mainstream. By design of course.

We've already got more than enough Australians in this thread.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
TRUMP PRISON CHOIR

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've got a golden tickettttttttt

https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/1631702432404078617

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Donny and the Big Mac Factory

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I would love to see a Bioshock game where Trump founds a city where his word is law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/2VintageClassic/status/1631559923627876353

that's Andrews Avenue looking north from Las Olas Boulevard. this part of town has changed a lot, but the McCrory's dime store building is still there!